Discussion » Current Events » US AND ENGLAND

• Kitz
    Kitz wrote:
    WHO WANNA WATCH THE WORLD CUP US AND ENGLAND?.......
  • Christian Hansen
    I will watch it supporting Hercules Gomez and US!
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    i love spain ......
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

just plan to watch games of Spain and Argentina…加油 to Messi and Xavi

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

just plan to watch games of Spain and Argentina…加油 to Messi and Xavi

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    oh .....i love spain soooooo much
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ohh, of coz, the game between the US and England will be a lot of fun. think about it, a game between the United STATES and one of the four FIFA members of its oversea 51st state…JK~

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    yeeeeeah /////////
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Englaaaand Forever!!!!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Xavi, Villa!
  • anita sønsterud
    Messi
    Spain&Angentina
    England is down
  • anita sønsterud
    坚持只支持帅哥的原则
    吼吼~~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    fuck who ever is anti-ThreeLions
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Why so many bandwagonners here?
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    haha, agreed Aurelien, you Spanish fans were no doubt Italian fans for Euro 2008. Also Spain has nothing to do with England US game, start your own thread where you can congratulate each other on supporting the favourites in every competition.

One more point: Suck it USA, you lose! (i hope to dear god)
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    http://www.slate.com/toolbar.aspx?action=print&id=2255441

putting it the way you understand Jonny boy
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Do the USA have a soccer/football team???
    **** wrote:
    i don't get it, why everyone is getting fever for Spain, yeah they got a good team, but the way people talk about it it looks like it's the best team ever! hardly the truth!

there is many team better than Spain: Germany, Argentina, Brasil, Italia, Portugal and many other, Spain could beat them but it would be destiny, and i don't think destiny is playing for Spain in this World Cup
    **** wrote:
    US has a team but they won't do anything, why do you think Bekam went play in USA that's because he is too old for European competition

and England they got a good team but like Spain i don't think it will be enough to make the difference.

it's just fashion Jarg is right this year is tough to find a favorite so people pick up Spain because it was long time they haven't been choosen and they got a good team but is it enough?!
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahaha, I thought you were going to add a phrase to the question. But all the same, USA is going to disappoint many.
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    England for sure!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I do not think the USA will disappoint anyone unless they beat England hehe.. We just have to face it. The USA is just not a football country. I wish it was because I love football and wish that we could also participate as competitively in international sproting events as other countries of the world and also use the same measurement systems as they do, but who knows why we chose to break away from everyone and be international snobs. Oh Well!

It would be great to beat England, but not likely.... They win on the soccer field and we save our abilities to win in other areas.
  • Carwyn Morris
    Carwyn Morris wrote:
    Green... Green... Damn...........
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    why does it sound like it`s a million flies in the stadium..
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    vuvuzelas...dont worry guys England will come back.... stupid mistakes wont be repeated anymore
  • Marte Joahansen
    Green saw the green pitch...not the white ball..

too bad.
  • Duarte Lima Villas
    Well... its called the under-dog issue here! hahaha
    VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!
  • Daniel Westerberg
    wtf... lost 70 on that game..
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ England. Hope all England suppoters can now refer to my earlier post. I am sure it might not even leave the group stages. Ledley king is out with an injury. The only one left now is Charagher, backed by Dowson. Hehehehe. It was stupid of Capelo to call King who had spent millions of hours with injuries in his club.
    I can not blame Green for the blunder. Who does not know that at the moment England lacks a good keeper? What he did was typical of England goal keepers. Even the most recent good keeper, David Seaman let in a lousy free kick from Ronaldinho.

@France.
    Dominic is the worst coach so far. How could he put Govou and Anelka on the same pitch. Both play the same thing and are selfish. France did not have a 9 in that game to cause threat. They would have put Cissie at least in 9, Henry at the left flank, Ribbery at the right flank, Malouda in 10, Goncouf in 8, Then must have chosen Tulanan or Diaby but not both. Now he is sufering for having left Nasri a typical 10 out, yet Benzima is un fit. Poor France. Might get out in the group stages.

@Argentina.
    I think Veron is good, but slows the game far too much. They need a fast player to much the speed of the players up front. Tevez, Messi, Di Maria are all fast. But Veron is slow in getting the ball up front for them. That is now what they miss in Cambiaso Esteban. I am sure Argentina is going to be punished by South Korea when they meet.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Alshley
    My friend, how could u forget about Green?! lol
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    NOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Can't say I'm overly surprised. We have no good goalkeepers, only one top striker and a midfield pair that have never been able to play well together.

England have been overhyped and as usual will fail to deliver.
    **** wrote:
    cool: great resume! but you know what france need just two players to show its magic : cisse who's presence in this match would have give the penetration speed we needed, and trezeguet our top two goal hunter, victim of the deal beetwen fracking Domenech and henry and fracking Lyon president!

Vive France! Vive Trezeguet et Cisse!
  • Synne Syverstad
    1:1.....disappointed……
    **** wrote:
    there is too many wasted occasion in this world cup!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    what happen here? why this distrust in the US team? they did a good job last year in the Condederations Cup. They beated us (spain team), and they finished our record for most consecutive international ( 35 games unbeaten-shared with brazil- and 15-game winning streak).
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Soccer is just for primary school students who aren't old enough to play real football.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA!!!! Now I just have to say #@$& all the haters who were bragging about how bad England would beat the USA : ) I admit I was not ready to disagree because my country is not such a large football country, but haha! Boooooyaaaaaa biatches !!!!!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Legend
    Good objective note man. Earlier on i was talking about how Lampard and Gerald never deliver well together on the pitch. To me, England has never replaced Mr Gaza in the mid field and Mr Steve Macmanaman at the left flank. How could Right Philips play at the left? Mr Capelo is just making gambles now.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    yeah i agree with your guys comments on England. I've watched them my whole life, and to me it looks all the same again. Capello hasn't done much different, they still play boring football, long balls etc. they have some good players, but as soon as they put on England shirts they seem to lose their confidence, do not back their skills, and yeah they need a Gaza to give them some belief and imagination.

For me USA looked better for large parts of the game, they held the ball better, had more ideas. England have always struggled to hold and move the ball well. Their midfield is rarely comfortable with it.

this might be crazy to say, but i think Glen Hoddle's England was the best football playing England i've seen in the last long while

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I hope they do better in their games to come..... I hate to see any good team lose if they can play better than they are....
  • Duarte Lima Villas
    Yeahh ...I can't wait to see that MR AFRICA!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.