Discussion » Sports & Activities » Can ya feel da rhythm of da African drums beating?

• Vincent AKA 文森特
    Vincent AKA 文森特 wrote:

<body bgcolor="#00FF00" text="#FFFFFF" link="#FF0000">

The pot's been simmering for four years, and it's finally coming to a boil. Teams will be battling hammer and tong, tooth and nail for the right to become one of "The Chosen" nations who gets a chance to bring home both the bacon and the glory. Strap it on and strap yourself in, as the mother of all sporting events crashlands for the first time in history on the mother of all continents. Win and live to fight another day; lose & it's instant extermination! Hundreds of millions of humans will soon gather in bars, barns, parks, taverns, caverns, caravans, caves and bunkers, some crossing vast deserts just to find a radio so they can listen to this sporting extravaganza. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for, live from a Jo'burg, it's World Cup 2010 South Africaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Vote for your favourite world cup/team song!

<object width="430" height="340"<br> classid="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B"
    <param name="src" value="http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/javascript/tinymce/plugins/imagemanager/newsimage/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_-_Intro_HD.mov" />
    <param name="controller" value="true" />
    <param name="autoplay" value="true" />

Vote for your favourite world cup/team song! Arm yourself's with vuvuzelas
    Waka Waka the World Cup is here!

• Erik Aleksander Aas
    F***K, lemme try that again.
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    sorry, for security reasons we are only accepting image tags etc to be posted in the forum. I`ll have a look at it tomorrow to see how we can loosen it up a little bit :)
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Man, i feel it in my heart and soul. I can feeeeeeeeeeeeellllll It great. Did anyone go to Sangoma to tell him that it must be an African team? Chaka Chaka must lead us to Sangoma.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.