Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Error message when deleting PM

• Chucho Castillo
    Chucho Castillo wrote:
    Hey, I just tried to delete a SPAM Private message and got the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
    System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +10161267
    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +207
    System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +46
    Bloc.Web.Controllers.MessagesController.DeleteMessage(String hidids, String hidcurpage, String hidfid, String hidkey, String hidcountpage, String hididcount) in E:\www\bloc\Blocno\Object Module\Bloc.no\Controllers\MessagesController.cs:3046

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
    System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) +0
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) +1255
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +38
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) +33
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.SmartDispatcherController.InvokeMethod(MethodInfo method, IRequest request, IDictionary`2 extraArgs) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\SmartDispatcherController.cs:81
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.ActionMethodExecutorCompatible.Execute(IEngineContext engineContext, Controller controller, IControllerContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\ActionMethodExecutor.cs:85
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.RunActionAndRenderView() in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\Controller.cs:1423
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.Process(IEngineContext engineContext, IControllerContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\Controller.cs:105
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:112

[MonoRailException: Error processing MonoRail request. Action DeleteMessage on controller messages]
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:143
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:57
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

• Peter S 李贝勒
    same for me!
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MonoRailException: Could not find action named DeleteActivity on controller \popups]
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.RunActionAndRenderView() in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\Controller.cs:1403
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.Process(IEngineContext engineContext, IControllerContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\Controller.cs:105
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:112

[MonoRailException: Error processing MonoRail request. Action DeleteActivity on controller popups]
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:143
    Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\ccnet\CastleWorkDir\WorkingDirectory\MonoRail\Castle.MonoRail.Framework\BaseHttpHandler.cs:57
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    and it s several days now, it becomes not cool at all! would u please fix this? please?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

At the moment ... deleting ANYTHING would cause problem ... I had tried guestbook and forum ... but have not tried gallery yet ... I have already mentioned it on Tue ...

Q: is anything being done?
  • Christian Hansen
    Also, another detail I just noticed... there is a javascript error when loading any page of the site:
    'undefined' is null or not an object
    I am using IE7.
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    I`m not getting this error. Are you deleting from your inbox?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Jo ... I just tried to delete a post in the forum, it gave me the stack error, but it still worked, I had sent you an email with the screen dump ...
  • Christian Hansen
    Yes, from the Inbox.. I just tried and got the same error
    It does not matter if I select just one or multiple PMs... it always sends the error message and the PMs remain there
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    Narrowed down that the error occurs in Internet Explorer. Still investigating the reasons
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Not that anyone cares, but deleting posts in threads using the Opera browser doesn't work either... I have to switch to Firefox to do it.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    solve! thank u!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.