Discussion » Current Events » SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD !

• Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Three (3 )Chinese men were killed and a fourth reportedly wounded by a DPRK's border guard. The incident occured while the 4 men was supposedly motivated to cross the border for trade activities..
    Is DPRK slapping its most valuable and unique long-standing ally in the face of the World as tension escalates in the Peninsula ?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Perplexing metaphor.

Who's the rod? The gaoli bangzi? China can't be the child in this relationship...
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Well, Let me decipher a bit ...

DRPK been acting like a spoiled Child under China is now turning its game against the latter ...Should China have taken more realistic measures regarding North Korea from the beginning?
  • Daniel Westerberg
    I don't think anything will happen regarding this, remember, the Chinese citizens where crossing the border illegaly with contraband..

But you are right that DPRK is acting like a spoiled child, they always has been, and always will be, until their gouverment falls.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Daniel

It seems in your first paragraph u imply that DPRK been acting with legitimacy on Chinese border trespassers...
    Chinese contraband actors could simply be arrested and put to those dehumanizing jails for some time enough to get them back to normal.

I think it's a far-fetched and over-reacted response. Lethal weapons should under no ground be used in such cases against civilians.
    They fire at people like in a hunting party....it's too much and now China knows they been supporting a crazy ganged regime...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    How has this government not been overthrown yet?
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Just a team of ten super well-trained snipers would be enough to catch Kim Jong II...
    Oh, yes ! Jon Gu seem to be a Gun expert ...
    so I suggest volunteers' recruitment to overthrow Pyongyong regime...
    Candidates should pre-order their coffins with specifications on the size and proceed with the down payment prior to the operations...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Alban & Daniel
    wow, "spoiled child" , solid point and u guys sounds quite communistic to me. I'm sure CCTV would love to take u as commentators.

China's always been exaggerating the defense DPRK provides as a neighbor...so when DPRK sees that, they can just chill and take advantage. This is the one thing that DPRK is doing quite right & smart.
    Hell we support them a shit load of everything every year, I guess they wouldn't mind a couple lives for an extra...
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Alban

When is the recruitment gonna start? Please count me in ...
    I can fight and my motion's swift enough but am weapon-illiterate, so maybe will need some kinda CIA trainings ..
    BTW, what would we get in return if the mission deemed successful with Kim's Head in hands ?
    @ Candy Q, I would be more galvanized if you too could volunteer..that would make me invincible.. you know women always been playing great role for heroes behind bars.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @ D.Rasta, check out this piece from Chris Rock:
    Nelson Mandela spent 27 years
    in a South African prison,
    got beaten and tortured every day for 27 years,
    and did it with no fucking problems.
    Made to do hard labor in 100-degree South African heat for 27 years,
    and did it with no problems.
    He got out of jail, after 27 years of torture,
    spent six months with his wife and said,
    "I can't take this shit no more!"

see, women are totally overrated! hahahaha
  • Daniel Westerberg
    Candy.. you call me and Alban communists because we don't like the DPRK? how do you figure that?

Alban, no I don't think they should have shoot the people, they should have arrested them, BUT there is a very very very tense situation between DPRK and SK so it's not that strange that they fire at people trying to sneak into their country. thus, i'm not suprised and I to think the Chinese guys where a bit stupid.
    it's like playing in the freeway, ops you got splattered, thats sad, but you did play on the freeway..
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    U know, am bit disappointed that CCTV, which is so eager to debate on international issues had not yet taclked with this " sensitive" one.
    That Dude Yang Rui , the main Host , always zealous on positioning issues when it comes to China on international matters..
    I put this here because he refuses to talk about it and I will send him a message about it ...
    I would be glad with an invitation to the Center stage for issues within the sphere of my little knowledge and competence..
    @ Rasta

Hey Dude, am sensing some plot in here.... It seems u wanna take advantage of this issue to tackle another rather private emotional issue , hehe
    We understandin' man, and it's legit cuz Candy Q does not leave much to be desired ie cute n' sexy...
    We diggin' it, so If u got a crush, simply go to her n' declare ya flames ...

@ Daniel
    I wouldn't agree more this time, I share
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Alban
    U may be rite to another extent, but so far am not experiencing emotional deficit , hehe
    Candy Q is Qute , real !
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Well, okay if u say so..

Back to DPRK, they did quite well with Brazil yesterday, which makes me become a Fan ...dudes play with the Heart, something noble !

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.