Discussion » Pets & Animals » Kitten for free adoption

• Yvette
    Yvette wrote:
    NianNian is a cute, lovely male cat, about 9 months old. He is fully vaccinated and neutered.
    He was an abandoned cat found by us with one of his testicle broke into pieces. After a few months of treatments he is completely recovered and becomes a healthy, sweet and playful boy. He is also litter-box trained and can get along with people perfectly (that’s one of the reason we don’t want to return him back to the community after the neuter surgery).
    NianNian is now living in a place with another 12 cats, which is a 70+ years old lady’s home, such a number of cats is too much for the lady and NianNian, so we are looking for a new loving family for him and we believe NianNian will be a wonderful companion for the right adoption family or individual.
    Adoption Requirement:
    1. Do not abandon him for any reason (relocation, marriage, pregnancy, etc.) and treat him as your family member.
    2. Have essential knowledge on how to feed a cat correctly. Provide enough food and water for him and use cat litter.
    3. Get vaccination on schedule; send to animal hospital if needed. (We can also provide animal hospital’s information with reasonable price for you if you don’t know any of them)
    4. Sign-up adoption agreement with us, allow us revisit him or send us his recent photos.
    Thank you for your kindly consideration!
    Contact information: shangyue0@gmail.com or leave a personal message on this website.
    Pictures of NianNian and Chinese descriptions can be seen at the link: http://bbs.movshow.com/showtopic-313886.html
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    .....testicle broke into pieces.
    That's just not right.

*instinctively cupping testicles with hands*
  • Yvette
    Yvette wrote:
    @Vincent that's suck~~~
    I am seriously looking for kindly adopters!
    Also pictures of NianNain can be found at my album.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    So are we looking for people to adopt him as a pet or is it OK to grab him for a late night snack as well?

*duck and cover*
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    save the room for it? i can not eat another bite anyway
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i have never heard of a paid adoption.
  • Yvette
    Yvette wrote:
    I hope you guys here are not idiots or blood suckers~~~(no offends)
  • Simen Wangberg
    I want a cat...but I don't think my roommate would be cool with it. Sorry! That is really good that it's already neutered/potty-trained though, that's really the worst part about cats. I'm sure someone will offer him a good home soon...just not me. BAWWWW
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I want one that does not purr.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i want a cat too..
    but i don't think i can take of him :(
  • Yvette
    Yvette wrote:
    Thanks @Astaroth & @Mike.
    Still looking for a lovely home for NianNian~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.