Baby Wang... don't mind the bunch of loosers on this website.. we're the most unreliable people to throw a mandarin learning topic at (especially when it involves a fee)... the following reasons may make it clear:
1. There have been too many topics of the same context
2. We (the bunch of loosers) have access to free tuition of the same nature.
3. "Chinese tutoring" is most often used as an excuse by 'desperate girls'.
4. Foreigners are simply reluctant to wanna learn - because Chinese are already getting more and more proficient in the use of foreign languages.
5. It's a new boring week and we (loosers) have so much else on our minds
Since you live in Haidian, I would suggest you join some general language exchange activities usually held on weekends - in a reading cafe, university campuses (like BLCU, Tsinghua or something), you could get to make new friends and someone will find you as
a reliable language exchange companion.
However, if you just invented a robot that could do the job effectively, or new ingested medicine that could automatically integrate a complete knowledge of hanzi reading and writing in the brain. I would be the first to write you a check. :D