Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Where are the suit jackets?

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:
    I've got the pants. I've got the shirt. I just need a damn black jacket. Not sure I want to fuss with Yaxiu for that, the pants and shirts I've gotten there have been okay, but if I'm gonna get a proper jacket, I want it to be good quality. Where to buy one + how much, anyone know?
  • Børge Notkevich
    Go to hk :)
  • Simen Wangberg
    Yes, I'll go all the way to Hong Kong for a suit jacket. Good idea.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

How much you want to pay? If you are not asking for TOP brand, you can get one below one thou at many places ... but if you are really BUILT, Ya Xiu and Xiu Shui would still be your best bet ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I think I hear recommendations about the top floor of 3.3 before for suits. I guess you could pay up to 500 for top materials. 100 will probably get you something non-tailored that looks ok from a distance (I once paid 140 for a full suit, but I don't think i've ever worn it)... :-D
  • Simen Wangberg
    Word, thanks gents. I'm looking for something in the middle - not top-of-the-line, but not fresh off the Yaxiu warehouse floor either. I'm a pretty short-statured fella, so I'm pretty sure I can find something to fit in one of the regular shops. I'll check out the cats at the top of 3.3.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Actually, G2000 has some fairly good ones ...
  • Simen Wangberg
    "If the match isn't exact, it's going to look weird."

Shit, that's a good point. I got them from Yaxiu, actually. They're just plain black cotton, no stripes or patterns or any of that business. Still think matching will be an issue if they're plain? Hmm.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.