Discussion » Nonsense » * THREE things a girl needs in LIFE *

• Tommi
    Tommi wrote:
    Longtimenopost, i guess these 3 things are only working for the office laydies like Nicole ... but anyway, for me it's fun to share... from 'Personal Affairs' [a pretty short british tv series]:

"The three things a girl needs in life are two litres of WATER a day, a black credit CARD & healthy, regular, meaningless SEX" says the predatory Nicole.

i bet many guys are smiling now... not sure what the girls thinking ?!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Which Nicole? What's this about? Was it extracted from guestbook or PM?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think they love the CREDIT CARD more. They were born twins with it. Hey, is it the Nichole my friend that said this?
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    So funny Zhaohong..and what else....
  • Morag
    Morag wrote:
    Hmm. I'd say the credit card part is optional.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    MOST DESIRABLE OPTION!!!
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Two litres of water is necessary,they say Women are produced by water, Black credit Card would be nice to hold.
    I guess HEALTHY REGULAR MEANINGLESS .even more important that Sex is......
  • Tommi
    Tommi wrote:
    @ morag, guess u've done most shopping by cash
    but to find sex that can be healthy, regular & meaningless is not easy...
  • Malin Amanda Hansen
    I'd prefer meaningful sex and credit card lol
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I am sure now that Asher is coming, ladies are going to ask for CREDIT CARD more. Hohohohohoho.!!!!!!
  • Tommi
    Tommi wrote:
    then Usher might give out hotel's room cards 1st & then u find d' black credit card.
  • Tommi
    Tommi wrote:
    & a glass of water as well
  • Odin Elvenes
    Odin Elvenes wrote:
    1st- condoms= very useful thing they never forget take with them.................
    2nd- money= oh ya necessary otherwise long byebye...................................
    3th- time= yes time they reall want time for anything to do.................................

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.