Discussion » Nonsense » 5types of women the men avoids

  • Stanley Zarretta
    Stanley Zarretta wrote:
    Too often a day in the life of the dating world goes something like this: you meet someone, have a few conversations over the phone, go out once and then never see that person again.
    Sound familiar? Chances are while you were on your date you discovered a personality that you know you just can’t deal with. It’s not that your date was creepy or malicious; you just know that a long-term relationship with that person won't work out.
    Dating is not about putting people into categories, but there are some personalities that just make a person want to turn and run. You’ve read the 5 Types of Men that Women Avoid, and because we’re all about being fair to both sexes, we have the other side: Five Types of Women that Men Avoid.

    1. 1) The Flirty-Bird
    Men love women who flirt. Men are drawn to a good flirt because besides being fun and charming, she’s definitely not shy. The flirter shows interest right off the bat, making the “getting to know you” aspect of courtship all the more easy. For a guy, not having to do all the work is a relief.
    But there’s a difference between a situational flirt and a serial flirt, and the latter is something that men just don’t want to deal with. A serial flirt giggles, touches, and tosses her hair at everyone: the best friend, the boss, the father. A woman who bats her lashes indiscriminately seems like a challenge at first—How do I get her to just pay attention to me?—but that game gets old really fast.
    After a while guys realize that the Flirty-Bird needs constant attention because she’s stricken with major self-esteem issues. An extremely confident and patient man may be able to deal with this kind of behavior, but he’ll probably run himself ragged before realizing that the Flirty-Bird isn’t worth his time.

    2) The Commitment-Phile
    Imagine that you’re a guy for a second. You meet a fantastic woman and you’re having a great first date. The lighting is just right and the food is perfect. You’re sharing a great conversation and just beginning to get comfortable when…WHAM! Your date starts talking about your wedding location, how many kids she wants and Big Lug, the name of your future dog.
    It puts a lot of pressure on a guy right off the bat. In any healthy relationship, the first couple of months—and especially the first couple of dates—should be kept light. A woman who fast-forwards to the happily ever after makes guys wonder if they really are her perfect match. With such a speedy narrative, perhaps her plans are all about fulfilling her dreams regardless of who is standing across from her at the altar.

    3) The Cling-On
    A needy nuisance, this gal can’t go anywhere or do anything without the company of her man. She adopts his interests, calls 15 times a day and flies off the handle anytime she’s not around to monitor his behavior. The Cling-On is more work than a relationship deserves. She is there at your beck and call and relies on you to entertain her because she basically has no life of her own. The Cling-On smothers any chance of a guy missing her by robbing him of energy and exhausting his patience with her demands.

    4) The Party Girl
    When men meet this ball of fun, they think she is the life of the party. She’s carefree, maybe a little wild, and from the outside looks like a person they may be interested in. Once they get a closer look, however, they realize that her entire life is a party. While a guaranteed good time may seem like a good idea, what will she be like in the sobering light of day?
    Her hilarious antics, outgoing personality and righteous dance moves are good in small doses, but the Party Girl doesn’t know the meaning of “closing time.” It’s hard to have a healthy relationship with a person who is masking major problems underneath his or her party hat. Plus, we all know that people who can't amuse themselves without mind-altering substances just aren’t any fun when the party is over.

    5) The Windbag
    Yakkity Yak. The Windb
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås
    Wooooooow, so long.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    5) The Windbag
    Yakkity Yak. The Windbag is the woman who never shuts up, barely stopping to breathe. Seeming only concerned about what is going on in her life and sharing her prattling insights, this Chatty Cathy also has Drama-Queen tendencies (not good).
    The Windbag’s rambling renditions drive men crazy for obvious reasons, but they also make men feel a little obsolete since they can go on and on without anyone else’s input. Most people think it takes two to have a conversation, but not The Windbag.
    Women are more verbal than men and get a bad rep for being garrulous. The Windbag, however, doesn’t know that the sound of silence is golden. She needs to learn that the more you talk, the less you learn.

    Finding Ms. Right
    While there are exceptions to the aforementioned personality types, these gals present a tough road ahead. Although avoidance of women with potent personality types may make things easier, keep an open mind and remember that your perfect match may not come in the tidy little package that you envision
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Men, like i said in one of the posts, are taken up by different things about ladies. Some, the calf, some the hips, some the character, and this is where you will find one falling for a very stubborn girl, some because the girl is so submissive, etc. So we can never say, it is imperative that men will not fall fo any girl because of the above. We have weird tastes when it comes to that.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahahhahaaa
    Talking about how good the designer cloth is all the time?
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    astaroth..
    i just can say you don't know anything about girl,..
    yeah..some girls just like what you say.
    but...
    hmmm...
    maybe bad guys just can meet bad girls..
    you are the one..
    haha
  • Amalie Sæverud
    so it's a quotation or you wrote it yourself ? :) hahaha, it's really witty!
    Serial flirty? sounds like serial killer or something ;)
    oh, no, i'm wrong! but who cares, maybe serial flirty is better!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    where is the man's part?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Between his legs.

    I guess they don't teach that in school here, do they?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... may I add a type 6?

    I would call them the "sure win" ... simply put, this type does not like to lose, even when they know they are going to lose, and when they do realise that, they will throw everything at you (words, insults etc) so as to have the last say ... they have answers for everything (or so they think), they have (probably) traveled to many places, and they think no one is ever as smart as they are ...

    They are fun for intellectual word game, but that's as far as they are good for ...

    Comment?
  • Undermoonlight
    2) The Commitment-Phile
    ----personally, i think this type is the most horrible----the current Chinese society is one of the major manufacturories producing these women...Be alert!...&...Behold, "assholes", haha~~
  • Saint - Spartacus
    crazy little party girl , how i love her >o< !
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Stanley, well written. I agree.

    Dando and Nickie, well played :-p

    DD, I totally disagree... I would kill for some intellectual word game!
  • Shaney
    Shaney wrote:
    Only these 5??!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Ming ... stay tuned ... you might get your wish ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Agreed 莫明. I love talking to a girl who constantly challenges me. You don't get enough of that in China I think. Mostly just a bunch of "ahhh your so funny" or "ahhh your so nice" and whatnot. I get hard when I get a good verbal lashing from a good lookin lady, especially if she has something of merit to say.


    Stanley, how about citing eHarmony as the source instead of giving people the wrong idea that you might have written this yourself?
    http://advice.eharmony.com/article/5-types-of-women-that-men-avoid.html
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    a dull girl is a bore surely.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ...

    Ming, I did not say that "type 6" is intelligent, did I? If I did or even hinted it, I am very sorry, I actually meant to say that "they think they are" ... I believe I have met my share of intelligent girls (and guys), and they are not into "winning", but for "learning" ... the proverb that I learnt is "losing is a way of winning", I cannot remember who said it though ... or the Chinese version is "忍一时一风平浪静,退一步海阔天空"...

    Jon ... you have obviously been hanging out with the wrong crowd, and my guess is you will continue to hang out with the wrong crowd when you come back in August ...

  • Stanley Zarretta
    @ jon gu, you better start thinking with your brains not with your head, what difference does it make? is there a prize for the best write on WLIB?
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Think with your brains... not your head? What could that possibly mean - other than your credibility has just completely collapsed
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... I think he meant the little head?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    The difference is that the brains are inside and the head is the outer shell maybe. Hahhahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Wow, I didn't realize you would be so upset over my revelation that you would attack me personally for busting you on it. Maybe if you think with your brains a bit more often you could post something you wrote yourself instead of copying someone else's work without giving them credit.

    I refer you to this thread by 莫明 for something similar: http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000002919

    BTW, shame on you 莫明 for not catching that! haha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    叮噹, not sure what you mean by wrong crowd. Aren't you at least online buddies with many of my friends too?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    This is all the reason we need a get together.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... Jon, that's a negative ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Not me with that magnum aimed at me sir, hahhaha, Let me get my double barrow from Mr Clint Eastwood first then we can be friends.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Haha, sorry Jon.. Actually I had my suspicions, but since I'd already posted the article...
    Besides, this didn't seem to be a serial, intentional offense. Now that I think about it though, re-posting an article as your own, and then copying comments from the original thread and also using them as your own is pretty hilarious as a way of demonstrating the predictability of a given discussion. (I'm talking about my original article, not this one).
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    @ Jon: I love talking to a girl who constantly challenges me.

    Masochist, or in China we refer this kind of preferece as 犯贱……
  • Børge Notkevich
    I think this goes for guys too, well for people in general. No one likes these personalities.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Sai Na ... hahahahahaha ... you just made an old man very happy ... but why didnt I think of that? hahahaha ... *teary eyes* ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Sai Na: Funny for you to mention that. I know you are a sadist too so it's perfect right? Or as we prefer to call women with this kind of preference: emasculating bitch
  • G
    G wrote:
    good summary, bro...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, what of one who is always referring to you during ecstasy with another bf's name?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    im very very curious
    u would love a person for what reasons?
    how could u classify ppl before u get to know them?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    and how long it takes u to completely know a person?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    犯贱 too.

    But hey the women in my family called themselves "bitch" like it was a good thing. And when I arrived in China, some of the first chicks I met made it seem like being a "38" wasn't so bad, either.
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    Thx! Now I know how to behave to scare away guys I don't like!O(∩_∩)O
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Tell them "I love you!", the first night if possible. Then act really needy like you can't let them go for more than 10 seconds. Say you want to make a baby (like right now!) and marry them (like tomorrow).

    That should scare them!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahhahaha,
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Saibo, I think that's good advice for the girls who are sick of the serial perverts going from profile to profile propositioning all the girls. Automated response: "you're so hot, I think I love you, we should have a baby right away. We can wait till next month to get married though if you don't want to rush"
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah, definitely, that would scare me away. Though it has to sound as serious as possible.

    I think going with "Hi I'm from a very small city in . I think you and I would be very good in a serious relationship to build a family together. I always wanted 2 or 3 children, but it's not possible in China, but when we get married and I get a passport from your country, everything will be ok. I will be your perfect wife and take care of everything for you. Can't wait to meet you."

    That would do the trick
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    No, it wouldn't do any trick. I'd still go find that girl and make babies with her, with a condom. If she's a farm girl she won't know what it is and I'll just tell her the condoms are just for sanitary reasons. Then I run far far away.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ok, then how about this one:

    "Yeah, but we have to be very discreet, my family doesn't want me to date a laowai and last time they found out, my brother and his friends surprised us and beat us. MY ex bf had to stay one week at the hospital after that. But don't worry, I'll be more careful. See you tonight ;-)"

    huh?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    How about something more simple like "I hear AID's is fashionable these days..."
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    What about a big "AIDS" stamp across your picture? Jon, where'd your "pervert" stamp go by the way? I liked that.
    I think it would be effective. Pregnancy is a terrible disease, but it's curable with relatively low side effects (other than going to hell, applies to Catholics only). I don't know if I'd be more scared of catching 上火 or AIDS. AIDS is rare and basically not catchable with a rubber. 上火is common and you can get it anyway... who would be deterred by a big'ol "herpes" stamp?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    yeah, it's a weird world! men are stupid creature!
    when i'm serious, even my boyfriend don't cherish me!
    and when i'm not serious, then everyone wants to fix me!
    Weird!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @莫明, what a great idea. That should be the next WLIB feature... a little box under your profile that you can type any word into and a watermark for it (Pervert, AIDs, Deviant, etc) will show up on your profile pic. Admins would have the power to assign permanent watermarks as well.

    Had to get rid of the pervert stamp for now. I'm trying to catch a... erm... a "staff infection" and become a bit more formally affiliated with this website so the blatant and overt sexual deviancy has got to be kept under wraps for now. Nutter.
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    that's because you girl here don't think enough about relations ship so you never understand when foreign guys talked about it, however we guys totally understand each others ahaha
    like the first one what's her name oh yes

    Miss O: you are the one who don't know herself, you can't deny this , it is a typical girl stuff, some are totally bitch and wants the man to buy everything and some are more mature and responsible and just like when the men give them a gift some time to times. For example there was a thread and a chinese girl said that chinese guys are best men for wedding because they buy everything for girls then all girls says they want independence, i don't get it! how can you be independent and equal to men if the guy buy everything for you?!
    then a other girl said that chinese men tend to treat them like pet, OF COURSE!!!!!!!

    i'm sure they do, if they buy everything for you they earnd the right to do wathever they want with you! if you want a guy to respect you you have to show him you are able to substains yourself with or without him and this is equal!!

    Girls want to be independant but in same times keep all the commodities from before, this is not right.

    Sai na : challenge is not masochist i know in China you girls like to be in you boyfriend arms and acting like babies , please take care of me, but we don't like it! we don't want babie acting and making capricies when we don't want to do something fo her and then cry when we have a small fight no please no that we hate!

    we like women self substainable that can be tender but also know what she is doing and know how to act with her boyfriend such has giving some space when he need it and being able to make things work without asking for help all the time, also know how to makes us more interest in her when the relations as a go down, also funny, smart, a fracking real women!

    sorry got a bit of line, next one

    Minimy: well sorry but it';s just many girls you can see them coming from very far away, because they are so confident in the fact that men took care of women for thousands of years and they are so confident in their natural charms that they think they don't really need to hide it, well we still see it and it's just that just with the categories above thay is already 40% of the girls i meet each days that filled in and i don't really need to talk to them for more than 15 min, i'm good at that and it's not difficult you just need to observe, it's just in the way they act, moves, tone of the voices and the eyes oooohh damn the eyes are such give away!

    anyway the best thing with your girl is to share things , example once you buy the meal and let her buy the 1rst round off drinks in the after dinner time the next time she buy the dinner and you buy all the after dinner drinks. Don't forget to buy her nice things time to times when you see something nice you think about it and buy it for her also some flowers for her home can be a nice and useful touch.

    the things is to remind girls that equalityu means shearing either way as the natural states of women is a bit i wouldn't say bitch but thay do take advantage a lot from men's kindness but rarely repay it it's a fact i might hurt and make angry peoples from both side but every men that show the truth gets to be thrown in fire because most people are afraid to face the truth, but the men in fire by facing the fact is reborn and rise from the ashes as the penix to frly in the sky while the others are still stagning in their mediocrity.

    So i say let's all of us face the truth, men and women together rising from the ashes and let's work on those relationship regardless of how difficult and painful it can be

  • Simen Stensvoll
    i don't want to be independent
    i want to be spoiled
    but who would spoil me besides myself?
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    yeah that's what i mean, you are not a woman, but a fracking parasite!

    you wanna stay a baby? you don't want to grow up? i can't believe people like you are actually proud of that
    but your right nobody would like to spoil you because they despise those kind of women.

    but i don't agree on this state and i hate it but i understand why you aree like that, and many people in china are like that if not most of the population because the pareents cover the child all the time so he is used to be taken care of and that makes him grow up a lot slower, manmy times when i was confronted to chinese people i realized they have a very childish thinking, they are not mature
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    but now parents start to realize that if they child wanna survive in a globalized world, they need to teach them to survive on their own, to be independent because the parents won't always be here, but not so many realized that i wish there were more, in korea, people are more mature because they get it a long time ago.

    it's like that: China thought for a long time that it didn't need to evolve but then when it was confronted to werstern countries they realized that in order to survive, China need to evolve and they did that's why China is doing so well now. it is the same for a single person, as long as you are in your family your safe but when the time to confront he world comes you need to evolve in order to survive, it's the basic surviving rules just look at the animals they get it, don't tell me you can't you just need to face it realized it and accept it

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc