Discussion » Dating & Romance » give it up or hang on ?

• HHH
    HHH wrote:
    seeing somebody still involed with his ex gf , torturing , what i supposed to ? give it up or hang on ?
  • Chun Li
    Chun Li wrote:
    dont try to find answer now just follow the feeling n be strong:)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    "Still with his ex gf" ..... that doesn't make any sense!

If he's still with her, it's not his ex and if it's his ex they're not together anymore!
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    give the boy your showdown, or u will be strung along for a while.
    juggling seems to be the zeitgeist these days.
    not good for your health after all
  • №❶ Passioη
    exes in some cases insist on remaining friends - it might just be a worry on your part that they're still more than friends. I wouldn't blame you for worrying about it. No matter how exes claim that "done is done", there's always some passion left for each other...

Give it Up!
  • Lene Guddal
    Lene Guddal wrote:
    thx Hailie ,
    i am trying to take it easy , but when u r serious , it is kinda difficult to be cool.
    i just feel stupid myslef ,
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    get him or forget about him.
    with technics...

i am kind of in the same situation, but am not really into that boy, so it doesn't really matter to me.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    thats life, thats fun, so hang on or fall out, it is your choice
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Amazing.

1- Know that men fall in love because of specific reasons. It can be the boobs or so. When he does not find you more than the ex in the other different world, they tend to go back.

2- Try to find out what the ex does that you do not do, or what she has that you do not have that might take him back.

3-Try to find out if she is really an ex, because "ex" means no longer attached or former. If he is still with the "ex", then she is not an "ex" like you think.

4-Study his behaviour towards you. This will show you a lot about if to go on or not.

5-If you think he is the only man, well try out all the above and make sure that you do whatever it takes to have him.

6-If you believe that just like you got him, you can get a better one who will love you and never looks else where, then to hell with him.

ABOVE ALL THAT, IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT THERE ARE SOME GOOD GUYS THAT ARE COOL, WELL, LOOK AROUND. JUST AS YOU READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING AT ONE OF THE COOL GUYS THAT CAN GIVE YOU HAPPINESS.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    HAHAHHAA OOPPSSS
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Sounds kinky.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    芝芝's post was a hot one.
    poster, u can pick many ppl's brain there.
    the bottom line is to make it simple and stupid
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... of course hang on ... you can go for a 3P ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    That sounds good to above.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    haha,highly recommend the 3P
    or ask him, does he mind u seeing other guys?
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    how do you define seeing?
    dating?
    sleeping together?
    or just hanging out as friends???
  • Simen Stensvoll
    for me
    i don't mind he sleeping with others,i just have to know why
    dating other girl means game over
    hanging out as friends is nothing wrong
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    哈哈哈……叮当叔叔,这里只有你一个人才聪明 :-D

NoworNever, if you're just having fun playing around with the guy, I would say go for it. however, since you said "torturing", I'm presuming that this is something serious for you, and we know it's not something serious for him, since he has a girlfriend.

She is his girlfriend, by the way.

I mean, I'm still seeing my ex-girlfriend, but I also tend to refer to her as my girlfriend more than I do as my ex, and I also don't have sex with other people. Being with two girls at the same time is really only ok if it's at exactly the same time :-D
  • Saint - Spartacus
    hang on with 10 person together. so strong >o<
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    agreed
    hanging on with more then three people
    then you won't be feeling so serious
    and you will be more likely to get one
    guys are intimidated by serious girls
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    No 芝芝, we're not intimidated by serious girls, we're turned off by them. They're no fun.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    what are the differences of turn-off and intimidated?
    the result is the same
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    No, intimidation is something we feel for a person we respect and fear. We're afraid of them because they might have the power to expose our flaws, but we are also drawn to them because they're challenging. With the "serious girl", there is no respect, and no attraction. We just want to get away from them.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    and how do you define "serious"?
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    the girl who sits around wondering whether to give up or move on?
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    haha that's not me
    I gave up long time ago
  • Saint - Spartacus
    that's not serious but stupid -_- ! ~~
    coz i'm serious yuppy !!! >o<
    haha get away get away yep !!!
    i'll crush on totally a serious girl if she still exist in now days , wow , enormous ~ ~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    The truth is, she is not an "ex". You are just naive to continue with him.
  • Lene Guddal
    Lene Guddal wrote:
    u guys r brilliant ~
    and thanks for your practical 1, 2 , 3 ,4 , 5 , 6 ........suggestions especially , cool ~they r reallly cool and help
    i will figure out if all this worth , if he deserves me , i feel aweful , i am not blaming him , but myslef , i supposed to be smarter at my age ~
    i will learn from him and also from u guys
    thx for being supportive ~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I want to marry a Chinese girl because of their simplicity. Very simple indeed. If one fails to get on with a Chinese girl, then you can never get as good a lady. I have heard many complain about men cheating and they still love them. If it is another breed, ho ho ho, fights and fights. Well, lady above, just open your heart and mind to reality and make a decision, otherwise, it is not good to waste a lot of your prime years and time with such graceful beauty that knows no bounds. You do not have to wait to be sucked dry by this man, otherwise, many young girls are being born everyday and it might be hard for you to compete with them when you have grown wrinkles. Decide NOW.
  • Lene Guddal
    Lene Guddal wrote:
    COOL . u r right ~
    i am not that young any more , not somebody 18 years old or in early 20s .
    i tried to talk and gave him chance , but i think he screwed up ~
    i think i already made the decision , i just need some support , need somebody tells me that i am doing the right thing ~
    thx again ~
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    ls, we are actually the same age
    but I am still trying to figure out what I want in life...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    u need man
    elephant in the room, let us face it.
    haha
  • Simen Stensvoll
    hey,girl
    you don't have to give any one chance,u just have to give urself a chance
  • Kristian Svoren
    both sides are easy to take.... all you need is a strategy .... 不要在犹豫了好长时间。just decide what you wanna take ,"hang on OR give it up"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Nothing more to say ... but this line from the movie "When in Rome" should answer your question ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    The whole point of love is to put someone else's knees above your head.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... sorry about the bad screen capture ... it was supposed to be:

The whole point of love is to put someone else's needs above your own
  • Simen Stensvoll
    Dando Z 单独子
    very good comment
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    How do you put the knees there? When closed or open?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Close your HTML. Jeez.
  • №❶ Passioη
    no need for long stories. if you're here to look for a new BF to replace him, there are "COOL" options available. List of completely exed and extremely single but sexy guys and MBA (Married But Available) Guys: male for sale :D
  • Lene Guddal
    Lene Guddal wrote:
    show some respect , Passion
  • №❶ Passioη
    You go trying to steal another female's BF, you don't succeed, you come here to cry about it. It's not my fault that you find single guys boring... I'm only giving you better options ;)

Some of the listed males are almost free :D
  • Lene Guddal
    Lene Guddal wrote:
    i wish u could at least show some respect , guy above , that was rude
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I have shown respect always man.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    COOL,
    Think outside the box.

Or in it.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I would like to see that ... I mean COOL ... thinking? heehee ... just kidding!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    i usually thing from beneath it.
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    i think he's just leading you on, it doesn't make any sense that he's still involved with his ex. Ask him what he want, his ex ? or you? I guess you need to push him a little.
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    Sounds like baggage to me. You're young. Be wild and free. You can be tied up and tied down when you're older. Enjoy your life. Don't worry about what he's doing. Focus on yourself.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    There's never a bad age for being tied up.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

... or tied down ... and I dont think age is related ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It can, when wrinkles start to show.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i think age will change something
    when i was younger,i really thought a woman should love and sleep with only one man
    as getting older,i thought a woman can love and sleep with a few men in her life,but just one by one
    now,i think a woman can love a man at a time,meanwhile can sleep with other man
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... COOL... I was referring to what Rebecca said ... "You can be tied up and tied down when you're older" ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.