Discussion » Dating & Romance » I saw your face in a crowded place。

• GIA
    GIA wrote:

First time I saw him at "White Rabbite".

He caught my eyes as I walked on by.

At that moment, he was sitting on the floor, biting his thumb, deep gloomy in his eyes.

It is just as what's the song said.

I saw your face in a crowded place.

But I don't know what to do, cause I'll never be with u.

After that day, of course, life goes on, but I can't help thinking about him.

So when the second time I saw him in the bar street, I followed him into the "shooters".

But this time I lost my mind again, I was so timid that I even couldn't look in his eyes.

So, I lost him, again, for sure.

Anyway, I have got a big plan.

I'll work in the"shooters", waiting for him.

Follow my heart, all-out love, and don't be afraid to cry.

That's me, GIA.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Great plan... so when you see him again you are just going to hide and be too afraid to say a word, right? Come on now, that isn't how the game works. Go out and talk to a ton of other random people to build up your confidence. You can't expect something to work out nicely if you don't practice. You already saw him twice and didn't even say a word, what do you think is going to happen the 3rd time if you aren't prepared?

What's up with this emo crap anyways?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Trust me, GIA:

You don't want to date any guy who spends time at Shooters.

You can thank me later.
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås
    - -

U really shouldn't tell me that truth. =. =
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås

And up-upstairs, I promise this time I'll take it.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Shooters is a place for people to go who don't know where else to go: fake alcohol, shitty music and a terrible atmosphere.

Anyone who regularly spends time there can't be that interesting.

Again, apologies if I've offended anyone: it's in my blood to be a complete and utter asshole.
  • Simen Wangberg
    "he was sitting on the floor, biting his thumb..."

So you're into infantile dudes? Dunno if you're gonna find many guys willing to wear a diaper for you. But hey, it takes all kinds.

"What's up with this emo crap anyways?"

For real, it's been getting way too LJ up in here lately. Still more amusing than the usual gaggle of racist/sexist/whatever-ist threads though.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Sounds like Findley.
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås
    Hahahahaha, maybe, but I don't care, what I'm really care about is the guy who may go there.
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås

Hey, what's the big hell guy?

Everyone has its tastes.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    He sits on the floor of white rabbit biting his thumb with deep gloomy in his eyes as you say... sounds like an overdose lol, i think the closest thing he has to a girlfriend is his Nigerian dealer ( no racism intended ) Pete is right, shooters is a no go and you will thank him later. For now I suggest you stop playing the violin on your wrists and go socialize. Boost that confidence level of yours, If you'd like Id be happy to take you out and put a smile on your face, we cant have sex, you seem interesting thou your not my type... private message me if you are interested

Here is a little :) to put some light in your life
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahahahaa, just grab him and tell him "Hey you, i love you." Make sure you have a cone speaker for everyone to hear.
    But sitting on the floor, my God!!!!
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    If you see him sitting on the floor in White Rabbit biting his thumb again I suggest you ask him
    "Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?"

To which he'll surely reply
    "I do bite my thumb, sir."

At which point repeating the original question would be advisable
    "Do you bite your thumb at US, sir?"

Then he may well turn to his similarly e-addled fellow floor-sitter and mutter something before replying
    "No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I do bite my thumb, sir."

I hope this helps.
  • Synne Syverstad
    I know the song... one of my favorites... but really sad... , by James Blunt...
    best wishes~ it is rare and precious for one to see ur angel in crowds~
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    bars are the best place to approach people!
    I can't believe you let him go...
    if the guy i like in the same bar with me...
    then he is mine
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    LOL.. Jarg, that helped me a lot, but I'm quite sure it will do very little good for poor GIA.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Ur story smell a huge absorption of illegal substances??? ask to James blunt...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    That is great. Gone are the days when ladies were shy and missed out on cool guys. Roll the eyes girl and start a chat. Simple.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    haha with the alcohol screw the shyness
    you will be on fire then.
    I strongly recomment you get drunk a little bit and go get him
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    foreign boys are much easier then chinese in bars
    if your love interest is foreign...
  • Saint - Spartacus
    >o< ** 一只乌鸦飘过 呱呱呱
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahhahaa, above, i like how bold you are. Ahahhahhaa

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.