Discussion » Travel » Jian Kou Great Wall Hiking 4-5th June

• Wild Beijing
    Wild Beijing wrote:
    We are organizing a trip to hike Jian Kou Great Wall this weekend. The plan is

Day 1: 4th June, Friday
    19:00 : Leaving Beijing from the gathering point
    22:00: Arriving Xizhazi Village. Staying in Laosun’s Home, the most famous countryside B&B in the area. Have a good rest for the next day’s challenge.

Day2: 5th June, Saturday
    8:00: breakfast
    8:30: leaving Laosun’s Home
    8:30-3:30: We’ll walk from “Beijing Knot” to “Jiankou”, which might take about 6-7 hours.
    4:30: Leaving Xizhaizi Village and back to Beijing

For more information please contact wildbeijing@gmail.com, and join us on a fun and challenging trip.
  • №❶ Passioη
    did you say: "walk for 6-7 hours"?
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    haha,really? : )
    it sounds great,i'd like to.if i'll be free,i'm sure i'll go.
    i like this kind of activity,very interesting.in April,i attended xiangbala hiking
  • Kim Andre Grønås
    it is great! everybody should come! as long as you consider yourself a fit one (:
  • Kim Andre Grønås
    this is far more better than getting drunk at some bar in Sanlitun on Friday night and then sleeping the day through on Sat (: Well, I mean I love parties but it just feels much better to be in the nature once in a while. In case you're still un descided, check this out http://lenicolewong.com/2010/05/18/jian-kou-the-most-breath-taking-great-wall/
  • Simen Wangberg
    This does sound pretty awesome, but unfortunately I already have plans this weekend...are you guys gonna be doing more trips like this over the summer (please say yes)?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.