Discussion » Nonsense » Chinese guys could be much better than expats.

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    The furious debates took place, often, with chinese pals complaining about expats' robbery of "their" women. Seriously, I do see chinese girls with foreign guys very often, but they seldom end up with a relatively stable relationship. The reasons vary, but I don't care. I just wanna say now, that Chinese guys could do as well as, even better expats, if they know how to make a difference in terms of attitude, behavior, etc.

I used to have two girlfriends, one German, one Swedish. No offence, I did have some prejudice against Chinese girls. I met with the German at GT Banana. Just within a minute, with a single smile directly shinning under the flashing light, we started simply but a really complicated relationship, a serious one. It was no coincidence nor hormone drive, just for a different story that neither of us had had before. After the first night with me she told me she was not sure about anything between us, and she was serious, and I said OK. And she said she was very happy about it, but it was beyond her expectation to be my girlfriend, cuz at GT banana she was just expecting a make-out, but I gave her a really warm embrace out there and a first impression of a non-Chinese life style. I said I'm lucky, but deep inside I feel terrible, cuz I was a YOUNG man with a fucking lame sense of love. I expected too much from it. And It proved wrong that I felt terrible, cuz she gave me a lesson that I never had. She said I was too touchy few months later, and she left.

I conclude this as my first success and failure by the mean time. I behaved alien and she got a crush on me but I lost her for my Chinese way of thinking. Maybe many foreign girls would like to be closer to you if you are gentle and straight enough. Horny male expats could get Chinese girls cuz the latter are internally horny enough, but when coming to a gentle-appearing e Chinese guy, she could be totally insightful to uncover your mask. On contrary, a horny-appearing expat girl, if she is expecting someone who might interest her, she probably would prefer a direct conversation-maker who looks smart and humorous, not always think with his dick. Well, this is my observation. doesn't matter if you don't think so.

And I proved it with my second expat girlfriend. She is a cute Swedish. We met on the 2009 spring festival. It was really much better this time to get along with this girl and we did have a really good time together. Sadly, she said she gotta leave and return to her motherland, home, sweet home, so we said good-bye simply on the phone. She said she would be my friend until next earthquake strikes me(I'm from Sichuan"), and we are in good touch still, not often, thanks to facebook.

The last thing I would like to mention is that, a romance is something you have to pursue, not waiting for it. Two weeks ago, I went to Mango with a couple of Chinese friends. I was happy but the rest guys were not. They complained there was no chance to get to know some girls, and just danced, hornily, approaching someone they had interest. What the hell were they think about? Why not just go dance and even say a word with her. She's no robot. If she doesn't wanna talk, just leave her alone, no big deal. You are not asking her for a date, for the time being, I mean, why so fucking shy? And I went to the girls and said: "come on, your dance is no good. come, I got someone to give you a lesson". And the guys were invited, and the girls laughed and dance went on, and everything was done. God damn chinese shy boys!

If you don't have confidence in yourselves, don't complain you were robbed by imperialists. If you don't want or don't know how to make friends with girls, please don't expect any miracle to happen. Well, last but the least, if you are a nice expat, female only, please drop me a line and view the other post I placed on here.

Looking forward to you, my dear! hahaha...
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    another thread of mine.
    http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000003673
  • Joakim Berg Solum
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Astaroth: so? ask what? haha.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Jon Gu: hey, man, this is for you. haha. don't worry. Many girls are too bitchy in this city, don't take it too serious. haha
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    us laowai guys are much better men.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Astaroth: I don't quite understand, you mean, Chinese guys are lame?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Mikecunt: haha, yeah, you are old and alien~
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    go ask the chinese girls who are better. Laowai or chinese?
    ive heard 100's of complaints about chinese guys.

shall i list them?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Mikecunt: haha, yeah, cuz they are not that good themselves.
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    ok

1. our salaries are much better
    2. we come from a place that most likely has many proper education and health care systems.
    3. i keep hearing how bad chinese guys are in bed.
    4. the chinese girls ive laid are not bad. actually they are all upper class ones and not little girls roaming around wudaokou or sanitun.
    5. cock size...yes it matters to them

add more?
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    or how about how terribly foolish some if not most chinese guys look.
    they dress like shit, have no concept of much other than their little lives.
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    this debate is pointless. i wont argue.
    if they want a chinese guy. im happy for them
    but it wont change who they are.

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Mikecunt: Thanks for your resource, I think it helps. yeah, go ahead if you have more. thanks.
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    needless to continue but honestly.
    most guys here are small and i dont think they can satisfy their women.
    no offense but i think its true. otherwise their women wouldn't throw their pussy at us like rain.

the ones who don't want a laowai are not the ones worth it.

this country is about money. period.

with a 3-5000 rmb a month salary. i can see why the go off about foreigners "stealing" their women.

chinese guys, you need to learn something, your women give it to us.

you too would take it if it were put in your face daily.

god i wish i had 1 kuai for every sms i got from a chinese girl wanting to hook up.

id be able to fly home round trip first class!!

dont be jealous mr chinese guy. there are plenty of girls here who will love you.
    don't blame the foreign guy.

its your girls who are giving it away. we just merely provide some service.

its a nasty job but someone has to do it ;)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... even if we agree that (local) Chinese are better than expats, so?

If it could make you (Matt) feel better, we will say that you are better than expats, but you are just one of many millions ... congratulation ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    You fiends. Quit aggravating the locals, you fucking yangguizi.

My Chinese exes would always talk about how bad Chinese guys are, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. In the end, each of those girls will end up marrying a Chinese guy in the end because their life plans don't line up with those of expats.

I know a couple of expat chicks who're in good relationships with Chinese dudes.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Mikecunt:Oh, man, you are awsome. I really love this place. Thanks for your frankness. You are the last person i would blame. yeah, it's true. i totally understand. but you know why? cuz this city is now consuming the energy that good Chinese guys have by making them work from dawn until dusk and waging them so little. our average working time is fucking ridiculously long. Well, Health is one thing, wealth is another. even if you are good in bed, but you probably are not good in head. we got serious problems in both offices and schools. So-called well-educated men earn a fucking little while fucking idiots took positions in the government, state-owned companies and real-estate industry. well, it would be a long story. Girls are only the color of the face of the country, but you can tell it's sick by looking close into the color--traditional chinese medicine stuff, :-D
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @叮噹叔叔 : hey, dude, don't take me wrong. I know i got a long way to go, but horny Chinese guys make me sick.
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Actually there r only two things I find expats r generally better at:

1. when and how to advance.
    2. when and how to stop and leave.

• №❶ Passioη
    The title got me thinking it was something else hehe. Interesting, I've gotta say you're quite different. In support for what Sai Na said, maybe this has to do with the lack of experience in what females and how they deserve to be treated (on the part of many Asian guys)

I remember in Malaysia, a Shanxi boy of your age was obsessed with a certain Kazakhstani model-like female. He talked about her all the time and expressed how pretty, gorgeous and charming she was, and his wish for at least 1 chance to even talk to her. He said all these not knowing I had good access to the same female.

Sometime within, I walked up to the female and told her I have this chinese friend obsessed with her, and the best I can do to make him happy is present her as a birthday gift :D , she was instantly amused, excited and curious to know who was so crazy about her.... So I asked both of them (independently) to join me for lunch and they accepted. I was simply playing hitch for all I know.

Here we were on the table, triangular position. Girl on my right, him on my left. After introducing both to each other, I sparked up conversations hoping to pull them both into each other and walk away from the scene.. BUT TO MY GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT, my chinese friend was as silent as I've never known him to be. He just sat there like a statue of Mao Zedong...

Even the girl was trying her best being extra interesting to kill the boredom and vacuum left by our dear Chinese statue. Come'on man, wake up, she's just a female, not a goddess . he couldn't handle it and I was so pissed off after that... Big shame to me, I later had to console the girl for what seemed to be an exaggeration on my side.

----------------------

- Not the only example that got me wondering if Chinese males acquire what it takes to go through the romantic phase of life not by instincts but rather as a 3rd party configuration to their life-style. (intensive lessons which sometimes go in through the right ear and out of the left)... let alone being properly practiced.

Statements like "Hot girls and bad guys" exist in all societies but the Chinese culture just does not provide the tools to handle this reality - Although girls have become smarter in this generation + money plays a big factor too, There's still just one rule: "Get naughty to get the Hottie Shawty". IF and only IF you stop seeing yourselves as a part of a culture but rather as an individual bad ass with all it takes (the balls) to perform, then the sky can be your limit in all situations. You can be much better at this than expats. Word!

Good Luck
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Sai Na: I agree! haha
  • Amalie Sæverud
    :) i need to agree Passion this time ! Try to know woman better!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... no Matt, I think you are nearly there ... just dont look down when you jump ...
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη: I can't agree with you more. Well, thanks for your story. I keep on hearing them and I feel sorry. But I don't think i'm entirely out of where i am. I still remember the other day i hang out with my American friends and there was a couple. the girl was nice and the guy was OK to me. We had talks and the girl kept on chatting with me before her pal. I didn't realized until my friend warned me that she was flirting with me. I was surprised. How could I know signs of flirting? teach me some?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    and there was another. I chat with a gorgeous, I gotta say, really gorgeous girl once, with a tomboy behind her and observing. and my American friend told me, they are les. But the girl kept chatting without a sign...what the f...?how can i tell these weird stuff? I'm not sensitive enough?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    No one can ever understand what one wants in love and who to fall in love with. If one girl accepts you, it does not mean the others will too. Many Chinese girls love aliens for their different reasons. And many alien girls will love Chinese dudes for different reasons. It is just your personal view that Chinese guys are better anyway. Being better is relative. I have had of women in Asian countries dying without knowing what an orgasm is, but they stick to there men because there might be something they want more than an orgasm. I have seen girls love men we would think the wildest that one will never love. I have seen men love the ugliest of girls in other's eyes.

No one is better than the other in matters of love. It all depends on what the two people want from each other.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη: Cool, let hang, tonight? if it is OK. frankly, i don't drink beer, i'm alergic. haha
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη: you are in Shanghai??? I'm in beijing, dude~
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @COOL: haha, thanks for your point, but love is one thing, date is another, marriage is another as well. I want a date though. it really matters if you are a chinese. haha
  • №❶ Passioη
    I'm in Beijing - but I do visit shanghai frequently for our expo stuff going on there....

If you're in Haidian, we could hangout on a convenient weekend day :)
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη: cool, I'm near Renmin University, i'll send you a message with my contact. you have some sweet pics, don't you? haha, of you and your girl. Really awsome.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i am a bull sir and aint Chinese and have no girlfriend. But from dating, love and then marriage, not so? If you get a spare girl, i can be of help.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    OK, i meant, "you" were not you! you gotta practice your english more. :-D
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Matt, i am not gay man, and i do not want to meet you sir. Sorry, do not get across about it. Wish you luck with No1 Passion when you meet.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @COOL: haha, well, you don't have to explain it. it's understood. hahaha. yeah, he is a nice dude, and i wanna fill out the app form. hahah

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.