Discussion » Current Events » Israel attacks ships at international waters

• Daniel Westerberg
    Daniel Westerberg wrote:
    So, the news just came that Israeli millitary boarded the humanitarian relief convoy bound for Gaza, killing about 10 people (no figure is exact yet) on international waters.

The people in Sweden are already discussing if this was evil nazi israeli commandos (left wing view) that just decided to kill some people, or the if it was Hamas that plantet suicide agents in the convoy to provoke just this kind of event (right wing view).
    So what do you guys think?
  • Christopher Handeland
    ofcoz this evil deed has been done by the the cruel zionists as they hv been doing this for years....
  • Daniel Westerberg
    nah, NK just sent a torpedo and sunk a SK navy ship. But the discussions where similair, was it really NK sinking the ship? or was it a German manufactured torpedo, launched by the evil yankee bastards? :D
    **** wrote:
    i think it's a lot worst than that.

Does anyone heard about 2012?
    and i'm not talking about the stupid commercial movie, but about the real 2012 prediction that you can see on Youtube and who was a part of scientific TVprogram.

first to explain , it is a resume of all the real predictor and unknow to each others that arrived to same point of not being able to see further than 2012, there is so many similitudes that you cannot take it as a simple coincidence and ignoring it is the same as putting his head in the sand: you can't see but that doesn't mean you are protected.

second, 2012 is in two years, the prediction show a radical change(by differents means,wars,natural catastrophe,...) in the world, the soceity and the people self awareness, it shows also a deeper connection betwwens each of us. but a change that important cannot happend in one time, that's why it's already beginning.

The world is going to change because we are now in the end of this road, economy is tired, people are getting melted by soceity, a reorganisation of the world is needed if we want to survive.

there has been 4 major eathquake the past three years, three of them this years only and in just 4 months along ith volcano eruption, oil leaking, flood, drouthg, all majors.

also the tensions between countries are going to the summum:

ROK and DPRK are in astemale since 53, there are sick of it and want too resolve the conflict, DPRK is crazy and will never surrender, ROK has a crazy president responsible for allowing poison US meat in ROK and he is now showing that he will not back up to DPRK threat, this guy could bring the peninsula to war.

Israel is on nerves they have this Gaza problem like a needle under their feets and they just make the biggest mistake by attacking international humanitarian aid, this will give confidence to anti-israeli group just waiting for a occasion and they are surrondings irael.

Iran is getting to his goal, nuclear power, they have the strenght to take on middle east and are definetly not friends of Israel

And China? well let's say that they support DPRK and that they also could take advantages of a major conflict to suprise everyone and take on Taiwan which could result on a conflict with japan and US

a other things i'm not saying what's going to happen but if there is a conflict those are the area to watch, what i say is something to think about to try to see what's goig to happen, to be aware of.

oh a other things, don't let yourself morphed by the economic alliances, treaties and all of that there just a way to misguides allies, calm adversaries and keep peoples unaware

**** wrote:
    i write too fast, so my apologies for the mistakes
    . wrote:
    All I can see is that Turkey wants to join in the game.
    **** wrote:
    dam right, it's our future!in conflicts it's always civilans that suffers the most.
    aaaahhhh the ancient greeks were calling people on the agora when there was major decisions to take, it's too bad we cannot applied it now
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I like Israel. Small but brave and daring. To bad for the civilians, but soldiers no they must die.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Israel sure did screw the pooch this time around. It's terrible what they did, but I am optimistic that this will signal a turning point in Arab-Israeli relations.

Why?

Because Obama has never been all that warm to the American Zionist lobby (such as Senator Joseph Lieberman). Now he's got a clear reason to sanction Israel, which I suspect is something that he's been wanting to do for a long, long time. After all, a former US ambassador was among the people detained by Israeli authorities.

American military and economic support is the only thing that allows Israel to get away with treating Palestinians as second class citizens. If the US stops writing blank checks for Israel's increasingly jingoistic government, Israel will be forced to pursue moderate and diplomatic solutions to the crisis.

In b4 someone conflates anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I really do hope this encourages the American government to stop turning a blind eye to Israel's abuses, in much the same way that I'd hope the sinking of the Cheonan would encourage the Chinese government to stop propping up North Korea so much.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    A close eye on International Affairs shows that there is a blatantly organized hypocrisy by major players on conflicts, be it in Middle East or Korean Peninsula.
    The US that always wants to pick on every hole on this Planet has been the main responsible party keeping the Middle East conflict unresolved.

The creation of the State of Isreal may have been a necessity to ensure their survival in the wakes of the Holocaust. Under the US proctective umbrella, Isreal received unconditional economic and military support regardless their behavior toward the neighboring Palestinians. Clashes after Clashes, Isreal kills, captivates, tortures civilian population in response to the disproportionate forces of the Hamas and Fata whose existence is the only way to prevent the extinction of Palestinians.
    The United States of America has been great in achieving relief for mandkind during the First and Second World wars by combatting evil Nazi forces and supporters, in Europe , Asia and Africa but they will never be forgiven for being blatantly biased in the Middle East conflict.
    How can U and I believe that Palestinians, a People with a historically legimitate land, with a willingness to live together thrive and build a Nation are still deprived of this basic human organisational must??
    The US hypocrisy , perpertrated under successive governments towards this conflict must Stop !!!
    Being a superpower is a glory when people all around hail at you in sign of relief and they been well recognized for their decisive role in ending the Second World War and its role on humanitarian missions through out the World under the UN.

On the other hand ,we must recognize the obvious strategic failure they scored by supporting injustice and now extending and multiplying their enemies which they created themselves.
    I strongly believe that Terrorism would not have reached the stage where we are now, had the US and allies been wise and consequent on their deeds from the beginning.
    The 9/ 11 might not have killed so many innoncent citizens had the US set a firm and responsible position on creating two different countries Isreal here, Palestine there.. because there wouldn't have been so much frustration that fermented into the uncalculated violent phenomena we are experiencing today..
    Religious sensibilities have been confused for evil idealogy, declaring a whole upheaval on US ability the handle these issues with care and discernment.
    TERRORISM IS TO BE CONDEMNED , SO IS ISREAL !!

HYPOCRISY (bis)

The Korean peninsula as all geo-political observers know, has its unsaid..
    It is the vivid exemplification of the Post cold War Era in East Asia.
    The US led capitalist idealogy under the pseudonym of Democracy has fought two Wars in practice in the "Containment Theory" that had to stop the breakthrough of Communism through out East and pacific ASIA. It met fierce resistance in Vietnam supported by China , a situation that had split that country into North and South Vietnam. Fortunately, Vietnamese early understood the filthy game of power politics and decided to reunite under a unique nation.
    The US failed and still fails to exercise supremacy on this region because China has paid the heavy price ( hundreds of army voluntary fighters lost their lives in the Korean War , including the son of Chairman Mao ) to Keep these Countries ( North Korean, Laos, Cambodge etc..) under the communist regimes..
    Russia being allied to China by geographic and ideological facts supports north Korea in opposition to Japan and US for South Korea.
    How many 6 parties talks have been convened so far ?
    Obviously this is the clear picture of the game, but as you know, politics always have those useless tips that sneak around to deceive and lure.

As long as these forces are still at odds for strategic interest, the Korean Peninsula will never be in sustainable Peace.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    This is partly why Middle East and Korean Peninsula are still longest and now the most dangerous conflict to our planet for their existing ramifications (Terrorism) and potential ramifications ( Nuclear War).
    THE HYPOCRISY MUST STOP NOW !!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Add Somalian coast to the list man.
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    @Alban
    I Can't agree more on U guys, but do not forget that US politics are not fully supported by US citizens, remember demonstrations against War in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan etc...We've just been having fucked up politicians on these issues, hope this Obama will make a difference ..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Noam Chomsky had a really great interview on an Israeli news network just after he was refused entry for a university lecture. Anyone know where it is?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Elvis
    It has always mostly been republicans actually. But the Vietnam war in the 1950's was first supported by the masses. It only went bad when body bags started getting home. espetially after the tent offensive and Dien bien Phu areas.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Dando
    The News is available on JTA's ( Jewish Telegraph Agency ) website and the lecture was supposed to be delivered at Bir Zeit University near Ramallah, in the West Bank
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    Much obliged.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Alban,

Terrorism is basically a propaganda term that is best avoided because of it's general nonsensical use.

Killing civilians, in any form and for any reason, is to be condemned. Israel, Palestine, US, and really most (all) countries have had military or officially sanctioned forces kill civilians at some point.

I don't think it's appropriate to say a country should be condemned, since the negative military actions that are undertaken on behalf of a country's government don't necessarily reflect the desires or intent of the people there.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @莫明
    When People condemn Israel, of course it's not the citizens of the Country cuz I assume not all Jews are supportive of the Israeli government stance on settlement and other issues. Governments embody countries and these are the entities where decision making takes place, so implicit or explicitly those governments are being refered to.
    Otherwise You would not have seen left Wing and Right Wing being at odds in major issues...In politics Every country is being seen not through its people but its government.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Alban,
    Agreed, but which one of these statements do you find more agreeable:
    1. The Bush administration's invasion of Iraq, based on manufactured and misleading evidence and resulting in the deaths of over 100,000 civilians should be condemned.
    2. America should be condemned.

1. Osama Bin Laden's organized attacks on American civilians in 2001, resulting in over 2000 deaths, should be condemned.
    2. Saudi Arabia should be condemned

In certain states where propaganda and brainwashing are more effective, the government simply tells the people who to hate, and the people believe them. Even in those cases though, it seems inappropriate to me to attack a whole country based on whatever thugs are illigitimately controlling it.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    I share your point here. Governments in general are infested with rogues who take advantages of their powerful positions to exercise power at the fullest and not necessarily for the benefits those who elected them but for specific interest groups.
    With all the human weaknesses in them, they still use the power as if they were almighty and such examples are so illustrated around the world but America is still my favorite example to begin and end with...Bush and company messed up with Americans and the world ..
    Osama Bin laden, condemning is the least any sensible creature can do
    Saudi Arabia, they are less condemnable than US in that they cannot change the course the international affairs as US does..
    As for those brainwasher and propaganda-adept states, the onus partly lies on People and especially the intelligentsia to see beyond where the State torch is shedding its light.
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    @ Alban, US is not that BAD.
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    @Elvis Wright
    I think Alban is not criticizing US,its all about government .

Back to the topic,I totally agree with ''Runway" that Zionist are doing this kind of cruel activities for years.But now a days they are increasing these activities.Same kind of thing US is doing all the time,Afghanistan and drone attacks in Tribal areas of Pakistan.This is increasing the anger within the Muslim world.
    Their plan of "New World Order"is going perfectly as the planned.Coz the people ,they don't give a f**k about whats going on around them.
    Just see,this topic was started a week age and only few people comment in here.But if you start a topic about "sex" or girls everyone will come and comment there.
    People are interested in sex,shopping,movies and fashion,they don't care about others.Shame on us . . ..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Solution: Post pics of IDF chicks.

Tools of Zionist oppression or not, women in uniform make me harder than Chinese algebra.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Let me get it started. This is sure to get Jon Gu in here, at least.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    DEM ASSES

• Simen Wangberg

No fuckin' doubt on those military chicks

I was like daaaaamn, she is more badass than I am. I did not think that was possible
  • Daniel Westerberg
    http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/6808/israel1ww5.jpg
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    @Mike & Dando
    What you guys wanna show?Hot chicks. . . . That's your answer?
    Isn't it awful that rather then condemning that anti-human attack i should say you talking about your .. . ..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Fahad,
    I wrote my serious bit upstairs. I didn't explicitly condemn them, but I certainly agree that the IDF are egregious violators of human rights.

You said that people only care about sex. If it's true, this should attract people to the thread. It's a shitty joke, but it bumped the thread to the top, at least. Chill out, dude.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Yeah, I didn't even write a serious bit. Sorry Fahad, you're right, people only care about sex and shopping, the world has turned a blind ear/eye to the plight of the less fortunate, injustices abound, I can't finish this post because I need to go watch something on TV, etc. Oops.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I just don't like them 'cause they're Jewish.
  • Christopher Handeland
    well,,,,i hope that day is not too far when GOD is gonna punish these zionists
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yeah dude, he should totally just put all those Jews in an oven or something...
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    I'm sure they will but here we should differentiate the Jews with Zionists.because all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism.
    **** wrote:
    " chill out dude" yo yo

that's the problem people cannot stay focus more than 10 min, they have to make stupid jokes just after and the worst is that they are aware of it and proud of it!

dumb head!

back to the subject, well Israel did fuck up like we all know and pretty much all the international community has turned against them, even the US are now careful about it so i guess we just gonna have to wait and watch closely what's gonna happend in the two followings months
  • Albulena Imeri
    I will take this opportunity to kiss some Jewish asses, (hot chicks, of course).
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    watchout tradeoffs Jimmy: You might get your balls swollen as well
  • Albulena Imeri
    My balls are fine. And thanks for asking.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.