Discussion » Nonsense » Have you ever confused about your future

• Joy Zhou
    Joy Zhou wrote:
    I am very confused about my future right now.
  • Shaney
    Shaney wrote:
    U ll figure it out :)
  • Rita Here
    Rita Here wrote:
    everytime~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Oh, get to me for good help.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Future? Hahahaha ... why?
  • Saint - Spartacus
    sth can change life suddenly
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    it's best if u come to terms with changes in this life..then u won't feel this confusion is a big deal...because it will still come back even when u r at the happy stages in ur life... but for u to move toward what u really want in the future is to stay focus and don't let anything or anyone gets in ur way...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Nah never, but I guess my future has been confused about me at times...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sb give advice to the girl, dont come here talking about urself.....u should have just created ur own thread
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    OK, check this out. Jon Gu will help you formulate your life plan. You follow my advice and I guarantee you that you will life happy for the rest of your life

Step 1: Realize this: you have no future. In the grand scheme of things, you are smaller than a spec of dirt. You know how sometimes you go outside and you breath in some dust or pollution and you think about how annoying that is? In the universe, you are less significant than even that.

Step 2: Once you've come to terms with the pointlessness of your life, start writing. Write down anything that comes to mind. What makes you happy? What makes you sad? What would you like to accomplish in your life? What's stopping you? Once you have all this written down, let's go to step three.

Step 3: Cut those damned bangs! They don't suit your face at all. Either cut them or at least grow them out. I'm sorry, but no, just no.

Step 4: Start by doing the tiniest things on your list first. Does drinking water make you happy? Go drink a cup of water. Feel better? Good! Now do the next smallest thing. Go take a run. Go get yourself laid. Go plant a fucking tree in Africa or something.

Step 5: Now you are on a path towards happiness. As you go down your list from the easiest task the the more difficult tasks, you will find things becoming easier and easier. You feel like there is nothing you can't do.

Step 6: If you run into any obstacles... move on to the next item on your list. If it's something you have to do, figure out how to overcome the obstacle. If you have to move, move. If you need a different education, maybe that's the new goal. If it's unrealistic, break it down into something smaller.

Step 7: Travel somewhere. It'll give you at least a somewhat different perspective. Being in Beijing opened my honky American eyes to things I would have never even thought about if I just stayed in Midwestern Suburbia.

Step 8: Find a dude, get married, raise a family, blah blah blah. Or you can skip this step.

Step 9: Retire. Now you can really do whatever the hell you want. As a suggestion, you should be an old person that always annoys young kids. Those old geezers are freaking awesome when they antagonize the youth.

Step 10: Die.

Pretty simple right?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i need money and freedom
    but i think it is very hard to get both
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Brilliant Jon Gu !!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Minnimy,
    At times it is hard to get both, usually the more money, the more troubles. But the less money you have and a free mind, the more freedom. OOppps.
  • Joy Zhou
    Joy Zhou wrote:
    Haaaaaaaaa, I appreciate these wonderful , personal , wired ,and funny suggestions , love you all . muah

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.