Discussion » Dating & Romance » May I present my love to whom it may concern...

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    I would like to take this opportunity to present my love to a girl, an American girl, maybe, who doesn't care too much about the color of my skin, but does care if she could enjoy a serious but unforgettable relationship with some keen but gentle Chinese man in this not-so-romantic city, well, not for immigration stuff, you know.

The reason for my preference of an expat is not that I have prejudice toward Chinese girls, in spite of its existence, but for the interest in a very different style of life. I'm seeking, always, for a life in which I could be acknowledged by somebody who has a totally different background, in other words, appreciated from a different angle. I'm a guy who is overthrowing myself off my own throne. My motto is "if there's a rule, it means you can break it", Chinese girls, therefore, might be a little bit too tough for me, at least they give me less room for making mistakes. But according to my knowledge, not so wide though, I would prefer to explore together with a young lady from a different cultural background, for a relationship, no matter how long it could be. Actually, where there's a gap, there could be a bridge. Nothing would be fun if there's not adventure to go.

I used to have a German girlfriend and a Swedish, both of whom were great parters either in daily life but not in work. It could be frustrating if you have nothing in common in serious stuff, while you could only go nuts and get wasted in bars and in bed. Well, I think it is OK if you're able to get either, but for me, it would make more sense if both could be achieved.

To whom it may concern would I present my love:

Long and blond hair, you take my hand!
    On Joyful and happy life could we land!
    The Pacific may get dry; stars won't shine,
    My love for you would be still fine.

The goddamn time takes our life away,
    We grow and fade, can't seize the day.
    You are beautiful while I am ugly,
    But thousand years later we are still nobody.

Youth doesn't stay but hearts remain.
    By any means would I try to maintain.
    Trust no man but the one you love.
    I survive not if I lost my beloved.

but If you tell not how should I know?
    Tell me your love and go where I go.

At last, let me present a little bit myself to you.

I am Matt Zhang from Sichuan, the earthquaked province, 2008. Now I'm working near Renmin University as an English teacher. Well, My English is just OK for kids I know. :-D I'm not old, only 24. I love anything creative, anything that can bring me a breath of fresh air. I would take good care of people who I love and am seeking for those who could do the same to me. I have a not-so-nice income for the present, but I know it would be better if I stick to what I'm doing.

OK, I'm looking forward to someone who has the interest.

My email: matt.happyness418@gmail.com
    My blog: www.mattscreativeworld.com
    My gender: straight male...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    You're trying too hard. That's not cool.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Man are you being such desperate for love? You are likely to get a wrong turn my dear.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Dando Z 单独子:

Nichole: Love is just a game.
    Ewan: I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.
    N: the only way you love me baby is to pay a lovely fee.
    E: Just one night, just one night..
    N: there's no way, cuz you can't pay...
    E: In the name of love, one night in the name of love.
    N: you crazy fool, i won't give in to you...
    E: I can't survive without your sweet love, oh, baby, don't leave me this way...

This is cool..hahahha
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I think 'Dating and Romance' section should have some kind of disclaimer to encourage people not to use it as a 'Classifieds' section. I know other sites have Personals to look for girlfriends/boyfriends but I think posting an ad like this in a place where people can respond publically and rip into you is a bit like watching a live car-crash.
  • Simen Wangberg
    ...a bit like watching a live car-crash."

Precisely why I keep refreshing this thread every ten minutes. C'mon people, how have you not torn into this yet? If the forum was a grill, this thread would be a fat, juicy steak. NOMNOM TROLLIN'.
    Although honestly, LZ is so ridiculous that I'm not even sure where I would start. I've never seen anything like this before.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Sadly, I have. I feel so embarrassed for people like this.
  • Simen Wangberg
    "Sadly, I have."

Take that back - I've seen a bunch of gals post stuff like that, just never seen a guy do it. They aren't really too different though.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    why not try to do something to those people exactly around u,show ur kindness,show ur love to them

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    yo, guys, this may embarrass you but, i'm sorry. there's no standard for how and where to express your feelings. maybe you guys take China more westernized that you forget you guys are only one bunch of people in this country. Chinese people are tolerant enough with your cultures, please show some tolerance to ours. it is so common to put down how you feel and what you want and put them on the internet in China. nobody said the internet only allows one way of jerking around. :-D
  • Amalie Sæverud
    it sounds a little desperate, both the post and your poem! And desperate only draw predators here!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am sorry but I really must ask ... who would prey on poor Matt here?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Nikkiebaby : don't take my words too serious, sometimes i just follow my guts, not my mind. hahah

@叮噹叔叔 : Yo, buddy, no one has to..it's just a piece of bullshit. i don't do this in hope of getting a pussy or two, just for some one different, maybe she's out there. maybe, haha
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Well this is actually brave and I commend you..... Too many people are afraid to be thought of as weak and vulnerable, so they never reveal true feelings in public or without being sure of something. However, some people are attracted by this and perhaps you will be successful. Maybe the odds are not that great, but you never know.

It takes no guts to do what some other dumb ass guys do on here by stating ads for one night stands and stuff like that, but this guy is actually risking something here. Commendable in my book.....
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Kodi,
    Kid's got balls, but I just don't think he's on target.

Don't get me wrong, I've got LiveJournals chock full of desperately sappy poetry. It's hard to say a dude's showing his sensitive side when he's addressing his sentiments "to whom it may concern". I don't think truly honest sentiments are ever so neatly packaged for mass consumption.
  • Undermoonlight
    Dando Z 单独子 wrote:
    Posted 6 hours ago
    You're trying too hard.
    ----Good one...although your white guy column is bloody disgusting...
  • Undermoonlight
    Hey, the boy who posted this thread, it's not part of the Chinese culture either...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i am sure many guys here would like the same but fear to post it here. If we my ask the ladies in here the number of times they have had messages from guys in their boxes, some of us would even get ashamed of the number of messages sent to different ladies here.
    SHOULD I ASK THE LADIES TO SHOW THE MESSAGES? EHHHH, SAY YES GUYS HAHAHHAHAA
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    All in all, i will adopt this Chinese culture.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    COOL, you are cool, seriously, haha
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Matt, the point is as a personals section this forum fails hard(isn't very good). Putting yourself out there can be a nerve-wracking thing for some people and I'm sure it's even worse when you do it in a place where everyone is going to read it and express their opinions on your post.

Maybe it'd be better if posters in this forum had the option of locking their posts?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @ Daniel: thanks for your concern, dude. i was not trying that hard to keep this personal. actually i enjoy the debate alot as well. haha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... now he is sounding like another "Findley" or "Yes Sir" ... where is T Fries?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I can attest that Matt is a cool guy: he's been a WLIB supporter from the very beginning when he used to call himself... Zorro!

And yeah, Thor, Findley is a deranged, sadistic pervert who should be admitted to a pysch ward.
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Matt is durely coming from a different perspective of being a Chinese guy...as mentioned, we've seen girls spill their souls here looking for love. I'm not sure how lucky he will get, but one never knows. Good luck, dude.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @above: thanks a lot, my friends. maybe deep down there i'm still that Zorro. haha
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Marika Kwok , yeah, with you! haha
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    Its pure weakness, It reminds me of the time I cried over a girl, its better to bleed, give that a try; let the weakness leave your body. We all have soft sides, we all are sensitive in our own ways, and believe me at the end of the day we all want to be loved, thou save it for the shower, sing your little heart out in there. This is just wrong man I am embarrassed for you, I cant even click on your profile right now, im afraid your weakness is contagious ... don't try and justify this by giving yourself a crutch for being Chinese and wanting a foreign girl. I have seen men wait more like boys from thailand and china dating expats, ill confidently say they did not score doing what your doing now. Shame on you for not being able to handle a chinese girl, too tough you say... your just too weak. Lets put it this way, lets say you go to vics and somehow cover the scent of desperation and weakness with some dog balls. Keep it in your pocket, and make sure you make a trip to the washroom every so often and wipe it all over your face, you want to play it safe :). So now lets say the gods are smiling upon your broken self and you manage to drag some drunk expat girl student home, and while your in the washroom washing the nasty vics sweat off your balls ( hopefully ) before you penetrate this poor girl, she has just stumbled upon this forum since its on the last thing you did before you ran to the market to buy dog balls and headed straight for vics. Tell me do you think she would still let you pump your infectious weakness into her. No she would get up and leave mid-way through your poem lol, then you would take the advice of bleeding out your weakness a bit to far and you'd die and you'd manage to accomplish to embarrass yourself even more so than this post, and thats your lifeless carcass with dried tears in your eyes. Matt I strongly recommend you to delete this post yesterday... in other words NOW, as well stop masturbating it will make you go out there and get what you want, rather than advertising your low income and trying to guilt trip some stupid girl by saying your from the earth quaked province, no matter what a girl does not need to know your income, they figure it out on their own by where you take them, how you take them, how you live and so on. If I was a girl this is what I would I see from your little tears up there; Masturbater, broke, hates his job and life, desperate, weak, malnourished ( a man who eats well thinks well ), for this little letter you must have been quite hungry for your creative side to work ( fact ). You probably still touch yourself to your German and Swedish ex-girlfriends ( its okay ), You put for your gender straight male - when its not necessary, who are you trying to convince... its okay I dont bash on gays, if you need someone to hold your hand as you walk out of the closet, Just make a new post. Ill leave you with this, I would hate to leave you in this state lol... remember its always darkest before dawn.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, after knowing that people have weaknesses, then it is worth not blaming someone for his weakness, but to give advice so he can overcome the weakness. I have seen ladies post equally the same tidings here but they are never given the attack men do on fellow men. I call that wanting cheap popularity. What is wrong with this. We have seen people killing themselves before. This is just something small. As you are blaming him, he might have already got 10 messages in his box from different ladies here. Each one of us has a different way of killing a bird. I have seen ladies on other sites bleeding desperation too. Many men that eat well and we think they are sober end up doing things we list expect of them. The holiest that we ever think have done grave things too. It is happening everywhere including the churches. What bad has someone done to express his feeling here? What limitation does the website have towards people expressing their emotions here?

Well dude, i wish you lucky my dear Matt. What you have written is not the gravest rubbish ever posted here. People have posted more rubbish before including myself. If you have another way to add to this, then do it. Let the ones who hate that hung on a tomato tree.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    it is natural for men to attack the weak, it is a way of keeping the gene pool strong... In no shape or form am I a bully, I was once weak I changed so can he. I am a blessing in disguise. I am not hating you fool, cheap popularity you say; comes to show where your mind is... I choose to write what I wrote cause I saw a 24 year old guy call himself young and think that its okay to cry on a forum and beg for love.... you are this mans worst enemy, you are now sheltering him from necessary abuse which will lead to him wanting to better himself, it will lead to greatness. Im Sure a women messaged him thou is that the type of women we want in our lives, I fight for my girls in more ways than one. When people join my side from men to women, I protect them because I am able to and willing to, they do the same. What are you trying to say here let one weak creature find another weak creature so now they can lick each others wounds. Give me a break thats the last thing he needs in his life. You are now using him to justify the trash you have posted before and say see its okay, its okay. NO its NOT OKAY, get a grip on yourself.. in this post you went from calling him desperate to then siding with him ( whats the deal with that ). Don't pull the church card on me... Its not like we don't know; yes great men and women, leaders and religious figures have all done embarrassing things at one point or another, and someone sat them down and said its not the way to go. Women bleeding desperation on other sites makes it okay for our matt to do it too. Do you see what you are saying, your mentality states if he rapes therefore I can rape, if he steals I can steal. Its okay they are doing it we can do it too. So the father at a church somewhere fucks a little boy and we should all go fuck little boys cause he did it. The website has no limitation, we should know what to say and not to say, we are the masters of our destiny not the limitations on a website. DONT wish matt luck, luck is for losers.

Hey cool, tomato is created from a plant, not a tree.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Augustus
    So tell him how you got through but not the way you thrash at him. That would be better at would save all of us men here.

When i use "tomato tree" it tries to symbolically tell you that even if they try to hung themselves there, they can not because it is a weak plant. So it will continue hurting them.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    What do you think I am doing here, I got through it by the same type of treatment from best of friends to even others smelling that evil ( weakness ) on me. Weak people get rolled on hard. I am not going to sit here and type up a love story to be for him, it is what it is... Matt you need to change and I am not holding your hand through this, nor should anybody. You are a big boy, pull up your socks and start by deleting this stain of a post.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    :) this is exactly what i mean predators, but at least from a constructive way! hold on there, if you insist to put it here! ha
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Nikkiebaby: haha, it's actually funny to have them on my post. all things are considered here. i would like to share different views with these people, to learn, maybe, haha
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Awfully social darwinist in here.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Augustus: well, seems you are tough, in appearance. but i can only say that, you are just a beast, haha. don't judge before you see. you are not the guy who can judge me. if you don't mind, please stay a little bit away from the "weak". oh, by the way, a tedious long passage doesn't mean you are "strong". save your words for those who luckily buy them, but i don't!
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Dando Z 单独子 : you know, these robots don't cry, they only suck~
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Matt,
    No doubt. Don't take any guff from some bronzed fucking swine that just happened to wash up from Jersey Shore. That guy is the emperor of the tiniest and most irrelevant domain.

Seriously. Who the fuck says this shit? "it is natural for men to attack the weak, it is a way of keeping the gene pool strong." If there is any justice in the world, people who believe this shit will eat their young. It's only "natural".
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's true though isn't it? Getting a woman is a lot like getting a job. High quality previous experience and a confident aloof attitude gets you a lot farther than needy desperation.

How many bosses do you think hire people who tell them "I really hope I can get this job, I have two little kids and bills to pay and my mortgage is about to get foreclosed on if I can't find work soon?" What the hell do they care about how much you need a job? The only thing that matters is their perception of the kind of value you can bring to the table.

Same with dating. I hope there aren't many women out there who date a guy just because he really needs a girlfriend or really needs to get laid. There's something to be said for proving your worth, in dating or in life in general.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    My name is Augustus, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day reloading Matt C.'s thread. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Date In Asia.com.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “sack tapping”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    Dando, Dando! If we have to decide who we hate more, Augustus or poor Matt, I'm sorry but...that's gonna be Matt。He needs to be told he is a pathetic loser far more than Augustus needs to be told he should be less socially darwinistic. His paragraphless mega-blocks of poor writing notwithstanding, Augustus is in the right here, and poor Matt, well, he's wronger than a Nickelback ballad.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @柯南: haha, sounds like you are a winner. how many pussies have you ever fucked? well, i guess a lot. but, i'm sorry, Mr. fucker, and your counterparts, i'm not here looking for pussies to get laid, i'm looking for someone who can understand a relationship is not just about fucking each other. apparently you fuckers don't take this "strong", cuz women are just something for you to conquer and get laid. but for me, they are not. so, the same suggestion for you, don't judge before you see and don't define somebody a loser hastly cuz probably you are a typical stereotype.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    Matt, Matt,you can call me Mr. fucker if you want to. Desperation is like a really bad smell. Imagine the worst smell you've ever smelled, and then imagine that that smell is you. The only girls who will respond to your ad are girls who don't smell your smell because that is also their smell, (they're used to it) and these are not the girls you want to be in a deep sexless relationship with. All the other girls (the ones you are attracted to) will smell your smell and run for the nearest Augustus. My advice, take a personality bath. And never, ever, write another line of poetry.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Matt, it's a tired and trite argument you are trying to make here. I'm going to keep on with my job analogy. Good with women is good with women. A guy might use his lady charming skills to lay as many women as he can, or he can use them to seduce that one special woman that catches his attention. Either way, the prerequisite method of seduction tends to be the same.

Similarly, someone who is good at his job can either stay with one company and build up his relationship and reputation there, or he can hop from place to place trying to find something better each time. The fact is, his skill and value are what allow him to have both options.

You may say "Jon, you've just been reading too much Neil Strauss & Mystery and co." But I gotta stick to with this social Darwinist viewpoint. No one wants a nancy-boy.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I had my doubts at first, but with douchebags constantly bumping his post to the top of the list, I'll bet modest money that Matt gets his dick wet just for taking your cuntish insults in stride. Maybe the average slag at the club isn't going to gush all over her barstool for Matt's poetic stylings, but don't discount the goofy weirdo's ability to attract his own kind.

Don't call a fellow a loser just because he doesn't conform to a conception of masculinity informed by Chuck Palahniuk novels (which are crypto-gay, FYI).

And if I followed the conventional wisdom about confidence, no one would ever would have coaxed that mildly autistic nymphomaniac librarian away from her Straight Edge punk boyfriend with the 10 inch dick (true story, bro). That alpha male routine, no matter how well practiced, is just a house of cards waiting to be blown away by a witty bitch with a clever one-liner.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    And Brother Gu, you know you're not in that douchebag category. Even with the motorcycles and the bunker full of guns, you're still a righteous fucking geek, just like the rest of us.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    no, there's no alpha-male advocacy here, because any 'alpha male routine' will be inherently desperate, and yes, very vulnerable to the clever banter of a witty bitch (who is by definition brimming with inner confidence.)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Actually, the bisexual nympho librarian I was thinking of was a self-loathing alcoholic.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    I know they are long, bare with my... lol

Dando, when did I say any of that nonsense you speak of so freely.

Do I seem tough, strange I was told I was pretty and kind :) @ Matt;. Dont judge you, you say... You come and post that embarrassing resume in search of love and except not to be judged, yes I know only god can judge you... blah blah I dont know you from a whole in the wall... these are my opinions, this is a open thread. I dont need to stay away from anyone.. I am man enough to take weaker people under my wing and watch them better themselves, come see my friends, a whole different variety of them. I am helping you and you cant see that, that is fine. I like how two dogs are barking at a lion now, so typical its because of men like yourselves it is easier for me to surround myself with women than it is with men, want to talk about insecurities you guys take a look at how yall are trying to tear at me like a pack of wolves. Long passage doesn't mean I am strong.. Wait when was this a who is a strong man thread. Dont buy it, its was never for sale to begin with :S. I never said I dont cry I said; save it for the shower, I use to draw blood it beats crying and surly cured me nevertheless thats in the past, I have surpassed that and have overcome my weak self time ago.

Dando, Lol a bronzed fucking swine you call me, look at you hating on me... it brings me joy , thats my true color, I am not a italian from jersey... I am an Iranian from Iran, Just cause I take care of myself weather its going to the gym everyday and getting some sun, and covering my god given body with decent clothes does not make me a jersey shore cast member. I am not the Emperor of anything other than myself. My group has a leader, and I am not it... a captain maybe lol sounds nice. I never played sports nor am I a A+ student. I do not refer to my women as bitches either. I respect them, and before I undress her, we have an understanding of where we stand and where we will stand afterward. I am not here to boost how many girls I have undressed, its not like me to do so. I may not kiss and tell thou you dont kiss and cry about here. I treat women the way they want to be treated.

and matt you weak dog go read what I wrote, I said do not wish matt luck for luck is for losers. Right now its like two of my sons are stabbing me because I told them to go sleep early so they grow, and you dont want to grow... therefore it must be justified by turning me into a monster, trying to round up all the other dogs and attack me. I have dealt with this most my life, and I still stand tall and strong physically and mentally.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    ok, i gotta admit i did draw some jerk here. no wonder...cuz he is Iranian, haha. last summer i met another at sanlitun and he showed arrogance to everyone after only one single hash...
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    @Dando Z 单独子 : apparently. well, i did enjoy talking this way and about this topic on here. i know you won't take this post serious, and me neither. let the jerk alone, and take some good sleep. good night, dude.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Pardon me Augustus, but guido douchebaggery has got a fuck of a lot more to do with demeanor than bona fide ethnicity. And I'm sorry man but that pose in your profile photo just reminds me too much of the Lee Hotti Internet memes of yore. Google "shit was SO cash," do a little research, and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. Although I doubt it, because you seem to be as sharp as prison cutlery.

Jesus Christ, man. Chicks must think you're as boring as a dog's asshole. No sense of humor at all! You take yourself WAAAY too seriously.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    No thanks, broham. If I have to choose between roofies and your insipid prose putting me to sleep, I would prefer the reliability of the latter to taking my chances with the former.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    I am ending this, its going to turn to a fist fight. Cause two punk dogs here are barking at a jag for the wrong reasons. I have an early day take care... by the way dan you got something by your mouth,... nope to the left there you go you got it.. it was just a piece of shit from all the shit you talk you dick cheese.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Dando: "That alpha male routine, no matter how well practiced, is just a house of cards waiting to be blown away by a witty bitch with a clever one-liner."

Best one I got so far was from an ABV (American born/raised Viet) girl, I forgot which bar I was at. I don't know how the subject came up but we were talking about the relative merits of pubic shaving. I said something like "yeah, of course I shave down there... come on, I lived in America as long as you and learned all those life lessons from good old American porno"

She replied with "Wow, you learn everything from porn, you must still be a virgin huh?"

I laughed my ass off, paid my respects to her and things kept rolling pretty well. Willingness to take a good insult does goes a long way.

I am curious too at how much tail the OP is gonna get from this post. Please update us! At least with a tally or something, no need to go naming names.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    A fist fight. Is that what they call a circle jerk where you come from?

How come you deleted your comments? Does that mean your invitation for dinner and sodomy has been rescinded? Gee, shucks. Missed my chance.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh and it wasn't just her crucifying me for that comment. There were 4 other girls and 2 guy friends of hers in the circle too, listening as she lambasted me. I was just a dorky guy in a bar who approached her. I was initially kind of embarrassed at myself for leaving myself open like that but her stab at me was just too damned funny...
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    sorry jon, thou many above have sided with me, and yet these two continue to abuse. I offered to meet them at sunlitun and talk eye to eye. thou he bitched out like the bitch he is. If you go and read the whole thing again you will, I am truly in the right. MAtt has been attacking and dando z the same. the more I counter it the lower I drop my social value. I will leave for you fine men to take care of us. The offer is still there we can meet at sanlitun and talk eye to eye over a beer, oh matt :) bring some of those flyers we should hand them out and see it it works.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Jon Gu:
    Hahaha, sounds like quite a dame. Did it ever go anywhere?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Thou? Did it really just use thou without irony?

Two can play at this game.

Nevermind. It was just a typo.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    No it didn't... that was just two or three days before my flight back to Chicago and my schedule was busy enough that I didn't even bother asking for her contact info. She invited me to come with the group to Vics but I hate Vics so that was a no-go.

THOU WIN with that THOU MAD pic... would go better with a Monty Python Black Knight picture though.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    i was not well last night. now i read my threads again and i regret saying too many "fuck"s, but they are exactly what i wanted to say. goddammit, my English sucks~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I imagine a WLIB gathering and people start flexing because of the threads they posted here. Not we shall need to wear tags with our website catch names and phrases. Hahaha

Augustus and Matt first in the ring.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Jon Gu,
    Bummer, man. That's too bad. Emasculating bitches are the best.

@Thorstan,
    Not exactly; it was an invitation to drink beer "eye to eye" in Sanlitun, but the implication was pretty clear that he wants to validate his alpha male superiority by confirming that I am indeed a pale, scrawny, bespectacled geek.

That wouldn't be the first time some thug asked me to meet up because I twisted his titties counterclockwise. As if I've got time to meet up and compare dicks with every lamer I troll on this site.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Goddamn it, where is Findlay? I for one miss his brand of low-life narcissism.

Did his dick fall off?

Last time he posted, he was recounting his heavy-breathing seduction attempts while suffering from a non-specific urinary infection. Surely that warrants a sequel?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahhaha, it was twisted by a bitch.
  • Jarrad Edwards
    whoa... This is quite um unusual, its a bit like an owl waxing clinic or a walrus shining service about complete randomness. Anyway good luck with whatever this was again.
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    matt dont use the lords name in name you pencil neck. This reminds me of Julius Caesar's death, a great man getting shanked to death by 12 dogs for doing the right thing. You didn't Emasculate me you dick cheese you merely cyber barked, ahaha listen I came up with a solution to your problem you have two options, 14,000rmb and that will get you a shot of my jizz, it should get rid of that awful stench you are leaking, its simple you just put it in your mouth and blow some bubbles. Option 2 - get me a gym membership at cali fitness and ill take you out with my girls, you take it from there.... Imagine you do both you'd be on fire baby... just private message me I know you wont ask in front of everyone, well I wouldn't be surprised if you did after all you disgraced your fathers name by begging for love and wanting to be pet like a child for being under payed and from an earth quaked province.. you silly boy
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Caligula,
    I--not Matt--was talking to Jon Gu--not you--about bitches who emasculate dudes. Are you that much of a malodorous solipsist that you think every word uttered in this forum is about you?

If you're Caesar, then I am Jesus Fucking Christ.

I'll take door #3. Let's keep this thread dinged and you continue to bray like a jackass for our amusement.
  • Simen Wangberg
    "14,000rmb and that will get you a shot of my jizz...you just put it in your mouth and blow some bubbles."

This definitely requires some explanation. Pronto.

• Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    Do you speak and read english... I said it reminds me of caesars death. Dont put F**** and jesus together you aghh your just a bad person like to the core and I still love you.. cause your someones child and god loves you too, regardless what you think. I am not a jackass, I may be a dick sometimes but thats about it. DANDO stop being a pencil pushing cunt, and for your information the colour ones skin does not determine whether or not they are a alpha male or not.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Augustus wrote:
    "...wanting to be pet like a child for being under payed and from an earth quaked province.."

Augustus wrote:
    "Do you speak and read english..."

Do you?
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    Nothing is wrong with what I said, ask the Dando the English Major... he spits out some words that give me a epileptic cesar
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It is hot in here.I think the get together should be soon.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    ...give me an epileptic Caesar... ?

I don't check the forum for two days and someone brings out the perverse and historical fantasies...

I would have went with Stalin in a torture chamber. But I like to live dangerously...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'm not a bad person, Emperor Clownshoes. This is tough love. You've demonstrated intellectual weakness and flat out cowardice by deleting your own posts (such as the one where you bowed out of this discussion gracefully with your ego somewhat intact). It's only natural that I seize the opportunity to troll you hard, right? I'm trying to shape you into a better person.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Trollin' hard, or hardly trollin'? Let's kick it up a notch. I like that Daniel actually corrected his spelling when he quoted him.

Augustus, just what is an epileptic cesar? Is it a salad that froths at the mouth and flails around on the ground? Please, elaborate. Also, you never did explain why you want Matt to pay you to eat your jizz.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Garlic. BAM.

Trolls emerge from deep beneath the Mackinac Bridge. You cannot stop us. We regenerate.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    He used symbolism. hahhaha. Great poet.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Probably with some Freudian-slip action thrown in: "I get seizures for Caesar!"

This thread is awesome by the way. It's been ages since I've read something funnier than :

Dont put F**** and jesus together you aghh your just a bad person like to the core and I still love you.. cause your someones child and god loves you too, regardless what you think. I am not a jackass, I may be a dick sometimes but thats about it. DANDO stop being a pencil pushing cunt,

Dando, I think you're in there. It's all about the mixed signals.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Thorstan: How the hell did you see that? Brilliant! Should have caught that too but I was derailed by him throwing out Caesar as a reference too...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Daniel,
    Yikes. I don't want to be anywhere near this guy when he's on the couch talking about his problems. When I called him Caligula he must have actually thought I was talking to someone else, because he said "Dando is right"--themselves famous last words--and said he'd be leaving the discussion. I guess he caught on a little later and deleted the comment again to throw another fit.

All kinds of absurd. I'm going back to self medicating, pronto. Shit just got way too real for me.
  • Marte Joahansen
    ooppss...pop-corn on

frozen lager..@ 4.14am

it's China.

That should be his excuse for

such degraded write-up's..

b.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.