Discussion » Nonsense » Short Guys are the Best...

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    "... IN SEX"? adding that part is quite childish but you can read between the lines. I am frustrated... I meet about 7 new girls every week (the ones I don't dare to mention my height to) but none of them wants to have sex with me because I'm too short. I remember my 11th GF also left me for a "taller guy" what the hell?

Yesterday I had this female admirer, we danced for a while, she was lauging and excited to know me, everything was going so perfectly... then came this tall guy who snatched all her attention from me. what the hell? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ATTENTION FEMALES: Do NOT go for Tall guys. They are arrogant, proud, disgusting self-centered assholes who go around stealing others' females. And then they pretend to be nice guys. Nice guys my ass.

Advantages of having /being a short guy:

1. Short guys are sexy, caring, strong and healthy
    2. Short guys reach the front-end easily during the process,
    3. We see what tall guys cannot see
    4. Short guys are more sensible and smart
    5. Short guys do not only see women as sex objects but tall guys do.
    6. Short guys are friendly, tall guys are intimi-dating and potential rapists
    7. Short guys will not fall victim to women who like to spend the whole day doing window shopping.

8. include whatever merit I left out
    -----------

All short guys rise up, let's fight these tall guys who oppress us, snatch our females and disrespect us. They must learn - we may be short, but we are also very effective. We must prove to them.

Click to Join our new Group
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Short like me?

• №❶ Passioη
    If that was you, I would 'force me to have sex with you' :D between I missed you Pete....

------------

I know I can't go throwing stones at all the tall guys on the streets of Beijing but for those other tricky bastard oppressors, I'm coming for you...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    You left out something important. You know that small guys are the best horse riders and bike riders. Shouldn't that mean they are the best at riding women too?

I wish I were a shorter guy actually. It gives you a bit of an advantage when racing motorcycles...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Tom Cruise and Napoleon are/were both pint-sized and they seemed to do quite well for themselves.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ah finally a thread I can agree to!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i prefer hang out with short guys( 173cm-175cm),as being a short girl,it feel more intimate with short guys
    however,there is also some exception,some tall and strong guys,soft and sensitive,can always hold me up ,feel good too
    i think the height is not a big deal at all,personality is the key,funny\sexy\skillful,rich even better,who cares ur short or tall(but some part can't be too short)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... 173-175 is considered short? Suddenly I dont feel so fat anymore too :)
  • Simen Stensvoll
    well...
    i guess when people mention"tall guys" ,it means those above 180cm
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... but the margin is so small ...
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i guess those guys are under 170cm(they told me 175cm),coz one of my girl friends is 171cm,and i feel she is much taller than those guys
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Size matters!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... there will never be true equality for men and women ... Chinese girls taller than 165 is considered tall, but for guys, that need to be 170 or 175 ...
  • Simen Wangberg
    Chicks do prefer taller dudes, it's a biological imperative, etc etc.

So yeah, being short kinda blows sometimes, but you just have to make up for it by being a total badass, as I am. Also, I have five yachts.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Of course! "I am d best ther izz!!!"
  • John
    John wrote:
    Hey, I'm pretty tall on my back....
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    U MAD?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    surgery?
  • Christopher Dame
    dude, wtf? you just stereotyping, not all tall guys are are arrogant, proud, disgusting self-centered assholes.
    get your self-esteem pulled back together.
    and im not tall. im 1.74
    its not about your height but your attitude, stop being a jealous prick
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Someone's got short-man-syndrome.
  • Christopher Dame
    HAHAHA
  • Karoline Brattås
    short .tall,fat ,thin, rich ,poor .....
    just choose good heart people import!
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    hmmmm,short guys,how?what's your standard?
    you know,too tall guys also have their annoyance.i ever met a guy,he told me he was 184cm,but when i met him,found he was soooo tall that i must raise my head all the time.he said "in fact,i'm 188,but i often say i'm 184,for i'm afraid of you all don't want to meet me."
    so, the common height is the best.
    well,in order to your child,short guy should look for a tall one.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    However bad tall people might be, i can never at one time ask GOD to make me a short man.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    totally depends. We got some awesome short guys on this forum, nice, sexy and smart. but meanwhile, I also wanna say: Kim Jong Il is a fucking loser!
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Minimy, if 170 is short then I'm in real trouble. When god was sharing height, I was last in queue :(

@ COOL - You sound like one of those tall freaks who keep snatching away all my females.

@ Sasuke - If you didn't look like a cartoon, I'd send you a trailer full of roses. I'm a short guy but I prefer tall girls. word

--------------

Conventional trend in fashion is seemingly unfair to males. I considered high heel shoes for guys too. At least that's what short females do to cover-up their 'dwarfness'. Who's with me?

@ All you hypocrites. You speak as if there should be equality between tall and short guys but you refuse to join the group for us to protest against these tall guys who take our females...

----------------------------------------

You can't sit on the fence, you're either a tall guy or a short sexy guy like me. We must do something about the situation
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    No1, I'm considering high heel shoes too. Not like the kind women wear, but men's height enhancing shoes. They give you a good 6 or 7cm or even more and you really can't even tell from looking at them. That would put me at 186cm which is almost freakishly tall for a Chinese guy... but what can I say, I enjoy being abnormal hahaha
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    haha I am like 180cm not too tall not too short.... I do not really think size maters much when it comes to love.
  • Ole-Marius
  • anita sønsterud
    I also know saibo would post sth here,hahaha
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    I love short chicks)! They're just so adorable!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    who knows of a place where i can cut my legs short?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Minako: yeah, of course! I bet anyone who has seen me for real and hits on that thread instantly thinks about me haha!

@Marilyyyy: if under 175 is short, I guess I can't even say I'm short, the "short" category seems to be full of people I consider tall!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    height never matters as long as you are funny! :)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Saibo, you should tattoo what Nikkiebaby just said on your arm. It's a damned good motto for you!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Marilyyy, we all know that you check out our feet size because you know that big feet = big dick. C'mon now, don't try to deny it!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    nothing really matters but time
  • Amalie Sæverud
    lasting time or timing?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    both
  • Amalie Sæverud
    good :) haha
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Jon: No, my tattoo will be a goat! But yeah, that'd be a good motto for me!
  • Joachim D. Jensen
    how can you connect the appearance of a person to certain personality features?
    isnt there a confucius quote about this too?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Confucius say short man with tall woman equal boobhead.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Lasting time, timing and expertize?
  • №❶ Passioη
    Yeah, phock the height... "Size" sounds more like it... any volunteers? :D

Jon Gu, I buy the idea 200% - let's create the brand together (say: Jon Passion :D)... I bet you there's a market out there - apart from short guys like us, the gays are waiting...
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    well, am i short? i'm 178cm...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Bro those are already made by several companies. For example www.increasingshoes.com

I would offer to buy a pair here and bring it back for you but I doubt I'll have even a few grams of empty suitcase space for my own stuff.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hahaha... Passion, I thought you had a 9-hour chick? What are you worried about those other 7 girls for?

Marilyyy, I think tall girls have to like short guys by necessity, since there's a limited number of tall guys out there available to them... Luckily in Asia tall equals attractive, so the tall girls should have their pick of rich short guys. I've got to say feel bad for tall girls overseas though... it would be really uncomfortable for me to be with a girl who's taller than me.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Are we talking about girls heights now too? I prefer my girls to be either 172cm and up or to be under 160cm. Average height girls are boring. Give me super short or nice and tall.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    .........u need fun-sized girl.....
  • Simen Stensvoll
    Average people are boring
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    What is average? So you need either a dwarf or a giant?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    yep
    it would be big fun
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahhahaha, Many here do not want us giants. I was soon leaving the country. ahahhahaha
  • anita sønsterud
    how do you think about short girls??think about the sexy long legs before.
    I just see somebody's comment are invisible...
    devil's smile here,will someone give me a clap??
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Virgo
    Short girls!! Well, not me. I am tall for a short girl. I can not imagine bending to kiss or hug her. The only advantage is that during an earthquake, you can carry her on the back and run away with your luggage.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ 莫明 - I was hoping for 11, honestly I would give up the 9 cos my performance seems to be on the increase hehe...

All my females who ran away to taller guys, Come back and love me. I will love you back this time:D Don't go for tall guys anymore, they have nothing to offer
  • №❶ Passioη
    why no body join the group? what the hell?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Short guys are short in everything on their bodies. Who like them?
  • №❶ Passioη
    COOL is not cool at all to say this... perhaps girls should vote short guy vs tall guy :)
  • Simen Wangberg
    "Short guys are short in everything on their bodies."

This is patently false.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahahaha, should i withdraw my statement?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Prove to us that the statement is false.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ 莫明 - that could be caused by an increase in performance hehe... makes a male wanna do more...

Oh NO, I didn't see that but, not everything in a short guy's body is short. Very very very surely NOT true :D let's get the theory straight:

'Every other thing on a short guy maybe short except one'. That's a fact ;)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA Sasa said "Fun sized girls!" Now that is cute.....

Virgo: stop being so self conscious about being short... Ok! You are adorable and cute and good to hug. If you were any taller you would be too much woman to handle because your attitude is strong and powerful and I think it compliments you fine to be small and adorable. It is like a balance.

180cm is ok and most people tell me I am tall, but I guess I would like to be 200 haha. Just so I could be more physically imposing and powerful looking. It is weird how my masculinity makes me want to be bigger for that reason. Even though I am peaceful.......
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    9.Short guys are more resist to falls. Less fragile, more compact.
    10. Short guys fly better in the air, more control of their little bodies, good for acrobatics.
    11. Short guys don´t need to much food for survive. They can save money from the meals.
    12.Short guys are the weak point of MILFs
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    One thing, the road dust enters there mouth and nose so easily.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    in circus, they stopped to allowed the dwarf throwing, cause of security reason... i m a bite disappointed, and now many dwarves are unemployed...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    There's still an international dwarf throwing championship! But we're talking about guys that are short, not dwarfs here! I'm still taller than one single meter!
  • №❶ Passioη
    hehehe... thanks princess...It's all the tall guys' fault that the sale success don't exceed 10%... I'm currently working on rectifying the sales strategy ... It touches many aspects ;)

You can see a full report when you get to Beijing ;)
  • 张大喜
    张大喜 wrote:
    COOL i know a place where you can cut your tongue off,can you just show some class here?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @张大喜
    What is your case with me sir?
  • №❶ Passioη
    :D I wouldn't mind if it did... after all:

1. The main title that keeps my confidence high though I'm vertically challenged :)

2. Virtual impressions are almost always inaccurate :P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.