Discussion » Film & TV » Gary Coleman Dead

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Gary Coleman, the former child star of the TV series "Diff'rent Strokes," died yesterday in Provo-fucking-Utah of all places after sustaining a brain hemorrhage from a fall.

Coleman, 42, was primarily known for being a.) a midget and b.) a midget with the catch phrase "‘What you talkin’ about, Willis?"

After the show was canceled by ABC in 1986, he did little except for a.) Get arrested repeatedly; b.) Appear on vapid, D-List reality TV shows; c.) Worked as a security guard and d.) Appear on the Internet in a series of hilarious memes, which is where just about anyone under the age of 30 has ever heard of the guy.

And now he's dead.

So post your memes here. I wish I could contribute, but Internet access where I'm currently staying is restricted and I can't access GIS, Yahoo Search on tons of other stuff.

So have at it.

Gary Coleman, may you rest in peace... four feet, eight inches under.
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    OMG!!!
  • Pete DeMola
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    That's the only one I could find.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Yeah, totally forgot about that cinematic classic.

• Erik Aleksander Aas
    Looks like a bunch of male WLIB users. You got Cool at the back. Jon Gu having a donut up front. Astoroth front right with the long blonde hair, Dando Z with the moustache in the middle and your token Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani guy......oh, don't forget Pete De Mola sitting next to his best friend Cool at the back left!
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Oh, I forgot boldie Fries at the back and Peter looking lost up front in the middle. That leaves snobby Daniel Godfrey with his ridiculous hairstyle on Cool's right!
  • Simen Wangberg
    Truly a terrible loss...his life was far too short.

EHEHEHEH
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Totally inaccurate. I would be chompin down on a steak or burger, not a donut. Jon Gu does not care much for sweets. But yeah that guy is about my size, unlike poor Gary hahahaha
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    This is for you, Vincent. And by the way, the Indian guy would be our co-worker and CEO Joakim.

• Erik Aleksander Aas
    *Note Dando's constipated expression on his face 'cause Daniel on his left is still trying to persuade him that teaching ESL is not a decent job!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I retract my previous claim of inaccuracy. Note that the fatty is the only one with a girl willing to sit next to him.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I call dibs on the elderly woman in back. Stay away from her.

Or else.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, "Different strokes" "Stanford and Sons" and "Mind your language" were classics. Too bad that Gary is gone. The whole cast is fading. Kimberly the beautiful girl in the series just hung herself at age 36.
    I go for a bottle of Guinness now.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.