Discussion » Beijing Life » Sumo Suits

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get Sumo Suits in Beijing?

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Is it for that rumored WLIB bbq and the accompanying cage match?

Try taobao or alibaba!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    We started the planning process yesterday and are aiming for mid-July, so stay tuned for more info.

We want this party to be absolutely epic, so feel free to contribute what you guys and girls want us to do for you to make this the craziest party Beijing has ever seen.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    i tried taobao, but they only have inflatable ones, which we fear will be too light, and too risky - the might pop in the first round, then we have to cancel the other rounds... :-P
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Haha, I have kind of the same contribution as Sinikka for this party: not mid july!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I echo that sentiment as well and am hoping you guys will push this to late August, anytime after August 20. I promise to get in the ring and get the shit beat out of me for everyones entertainment.
  • №❶ Passioη
    mid july doesn't fall on a weekend but we also have the french national day party coming up at the same period. Better fix it on June,..
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    It'll probably be on Sat, July 10.

June is a no-go. These parties take a lot of work and planning, so it's unlikely that we'll have time to set everything up before then.

But we'll probably have some smaller, low-key events in the meantime. And in August, too.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    check this taobao link : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=2317367537

or buy it in ebay.jp

• №❶ Passioη
    10th July is just perfect. Ask all my male enemies to come with their boxing kit. I don't do sumo wrestling :D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.