Discussion » Music » teaching bass

• Peter S 李贝勒
    Peter S 李贝勒 wrote:
    hi! i m a bass teacher, if u wanna learn, i can play and teach everything and every styles of music! from grindcore to jazz... U can contact me by e mail pierrebilliard@hotmail.fr
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i m already teaching in CMA a school in tongzhou... and i contacted the british school, do u have others contact?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    oh....should I go to a lesson ?? but i am super lazy....
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @ Yuki,
    we can take it easy. but u have to practice! my job to push u and to try to find a fun way to practice...
    @ Al,
    it depends of a lot things, if u already have base in music or not, if u re practicing a lot, and the kind of music U use to listen, and the kind of music u want to play, rock is more easy to play than jazz and metal won t ask u the same skills as funk. U know everybody is different so. But after several month, u will be able to play basic rock, blues, bossa, i think 2 years of lesson give u the basic...
    it s 20 years that i do music, 15 that i play bass, and i m teacher since 2002, but i never stop to learn and practice, i love it...

• Michelle Platt
    rocknroll man!
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    everybody play guitar Na na, forget it... ahah come on, u will see bass is really fun...
    and yes gordon!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.