Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Son of Inappropriate PMs part II: Return of the S

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This is where bad pickups go to die.

Refer to the topic, Inappropriate Private Messages

Ladies (and perhaps some gentlemen), post your worst private messages here.

RULES:

1.) Post bad pickup lines ONLY. If a stranger says something obnoxious, it is your duty to post the first message, the whole message, and nothing but the whole first message.

1.a) Names are optional.

1.b) You have the right to attach a one or two line response emasculating the perpetrator. This is also optional.

2.) This thread is not for discussion. Refer to the Inappropriate Private Messages thread if you feel you've been defamed or slandered.

3.) I will break and amend these rules as I see fit. If you've got a problem with me or the premise of this discussion, go fuck yourself, and then make a "Dando Z is a small dicked ESL teaching loser" thread.

Violations of these guidelines will result in your comment being deleted when I am bored during my office hours.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    (Thread title should be "Return of the SBs" Fuck.)

(Anyway, here is an example:)

Dando Z 单独子 wrote:
    I AM A GIGANTIC FAGGOT. PLEASE RAPE MY FACE.

Witty response:
    Okay. *squick* *squick* squick*
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    AMENDMENT 4.)
    No 人肉搜索 (Human Flesh Search) bullshit, please! Delete phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information when you paste the messages here.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    OK, so maybe this is more than just the first message. And maybe I was pretending to be a woman at the time...

I’ll admit, this was a kind of harsh reply and the dude took it quite well. Props!

_guysname_: hello how r u doing. i will be very glad to make friends with u could u please add me on ur msn mine is dude_that_uses_copy_paste_messages@live.com.

x3 of the same message later, replied with:

_girlsname_: piss off dude. you gotta do better better than a copy-paste message, lol

_guysname_: u r very polite _girlsname_

_girlsname_: and you guys who send the same message to every cute girl on this website are boring. at least make SOME effort, jesus christ

_guysname_: who doesn't like cute girls? and do u know every guys purpose when they r sending message to those cute girls "including u" as u said just below...
    Well! _girlsname_ even though i don't know u at all but i respect u and i think the "copy paste" message i sent u does not have any rude words if i'm not mistaken. Thx for ur answer anyway and sorry for disturbing u

Kindly G

_girlsname_: think you are missing the point... sending a generic copy-paste message to someone is already a sign of disrespect. your words are nice but the intention is quite obvious. you're obviously sending the same message to many other people which shows that you think we are all the same and you don't even have to make an effort to start communications.

_guysname_: well u got me wrong _girlsname_ and my intentions are not bad. Read carefully the message i sent u and u'll know what are my intention. I guess u Chinese aren't u? so what i wrote using the Chinese characters are not insults right? even though i copy paste and send the same message to every girls as u think i didn't say something surprising and/or impolite which can chock you out. My intention are always good. I think you are all the same? all the same in what? I think u r missing the point _girlsname_ and it was really easy to deal with at first i sent u message. You could tell me politely what u think instead of " you piss me off dude". Well it's ok anyway maybe we didn't receive the same education. But as a good advice just be careful and show respect to everybody cuz we never know what will happen in the future life is too short and the world is too small.
    Sorry Sorry Sorry again _girlsname_, my mistake...

_girlsname_: you are right, no need for apology, maybe i was too harsh... ok, lets start over, and send me a new message, and pretend that we never had this conversation. but it better not be a copy-paste message! Haha

_guysname_: it's normal and I'm mature enough to overcome it. Maybe if i was a girl I'll have the same attitude.
    well for a starting over it won't make sense now. You should give me another test by changing ur pic and see whether i'll recognize you or not. I'll get ready a special template for you and send u the message you deserve to have as a good friend and we'll have the chance to get to know each other better.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Notice how he goes to attack her level of education when confronted instead of addressing the issue of how spamming the same message to every girl is basically objectifying them.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    you could save this post as conclusion!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Here's one straight out of my guestbook. This is just a terrible conversation:

Her: *Randomly adds me as a friend*

Me: Thanks for adding me as a friend but... who are you? hahaha... just a stranger passing through? Or do I know you or maybe know your friends?

Her: cause u funny!hahha///

Me: haha, thanks, I guess? How do you know? Are you stalking me or something? :P

Her: actually,i dont know! haha.

Me: Ah, well sorry but, no thanks. You have yet to show me that you can communicate better than a tree stump. But feel free to try again, I won't hold anything against you and you have a clean slate now as far as I am concerned.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Submitted elsewhere:

"Harris"
    8 May 2010 - 15:10
    u and ur friends all r sluts and whore okay

Also "Harris," to a different girl
    11 May 2010 - 13:18
    fuck u slut i wanna come there and fuck you hard in ur home and u shout and cry and have deep pain in ur pussy and i fuck u hard very very hard really wanna fuck ur slut pussy hard but very hard

Does anyone else know this clown?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    If anyone else receives a message from this Harris guy, send me a link via PM to his profile and we'll neutralize the problem.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    杜芳 30 May 2010 - 9:37
    我是大连理工大学专职汉语教师,院长助理,负责招生工作。如果你想来大连理工大学国际文化交流学院学习汉语。可以联系我。我的信箱welcometodlut@hotmail.com .学院网址:http://dutsice.dlut.edu.cn
    I am a professional Chinese teachers and assistant dean of Dalian University of Technology, in charge of admission. If you want to come to Dalian University International Cultural Exchange School to learn Chinese. Contact me. My emai: welcometodlut@hotmail.com.
    College Website: http://dutsice.dlut.edu.cn

quite annoying PM
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Angela,
    My ex told me about those two. They're nice. Maybe they're swingers, but that's not a rude or inappropriate message at all. I'm going to harmonize your comment because apparently 3P is illegal in China. Feel free to repost or respond, just don't include their names

Minimy,
    What's inappropriate about that?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    spammed advertisements
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    There are also multiple posters on this site spamming out the MSN address: greatshag@live.cn to the ladies.

Not sure what the deal is, if it's a marketing spam thing or just some douche PM'ing with multiple accounts with different photos (not necessarily his own) trying to get laid.
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Wow, that Harris guy has quite a strategy. How come I didn't think of that?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Johnny Bravo:

I am an American software developer living in Beijing for the past 5 years. I can speak some Chinese but cannot read or write it. I am not seeking a wife or girlfriend, just mutually beneficial exchange e.g. I support your "shopping" and you ... know the deal. If that type of relationship appeals to you then drop me a line so we can discuss details.

J.B

Wow, not even offering a flat or a monthly stipend, just shopping. Cheap sellout, huh?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    sharing some Chinese ones:
    分享两段中文的:

No.1: 蛮白的~~~小萝丽~

No.2:你好,看着你的照片感觉你很清纯。可以交个朋友吗?

小萝莉?? 我28了,叫大姐!
    清纯My ass :)

将就看吧! 呵呵当做学习中文了!

• Amalie Sæverud
    and this one, i'd say have certain attraction to me! Help me out guys! my hand is at the reply button!

“外形条件这么好,考虑过上节目或者当艺人么。”

hehe, 有那么好么? 我都不好意思了!今天我就去做拉皮,隆胸一条龙! :)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Haha Jon, you have a female profile as well? Don't tell me it's Emily or Yuki or someone else I'm planning to force-marry, or you really better not come back here.

There is a crazy fat horny girl who added every guy on here as a friend and sends the same "hi, how's it going" message to all of us at the same time to see if she gets any bites. Unfortunately no interesting content though.

Here's another one that I'm sure is just a copy paste, but not really inappropriate. For all I know a perfectly nice girl.
    好,交个朋友,在这个陌生又热情的城市里……
    It was immediately followed by her MSN.

Actually, locals don't use MSN.. Jon Gu is this one from you in disguise?

Sorry I guess mine are pretty boring. Unfortunately I receive few direct proposals for 3p
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yes. It's Yuki. Yuki is just my alter-ego. I found her photo's on a Japanese hardcore AV site and just chose the most clean ones to post up. Sometimes, I touch myself watching videos of her while pretending to be an oversexed Chinese girl with a Japanese name and a Vietnamese appearance while talking to the perverts on this site. Normally, you can tell when the boys start to get excited, when I tell them that Yuki is into hardcore bondage, it takes them a while to wrap their minds around it and actually respond instead of just touching their weiners. Yuki is quite the dish isn't she...

Oh yeah, Emily too. I almost forgot about her. She's a dirty socialite PR chick whose photos I found online while doing a Google search for "brains attached to legs." I'm not 100% sure of her real background, but as I created the persona for her, I figured hmm... a combination of brainy bookworm + devilishly cunning slut in disguise would be perfect. She is the perfect ideal of female seduction, someone who appears quite subdued but who always leads the way when she wants something.

Also, beware of Sai Na and Nikkiebaby. Also mine.

Sai Na is my attempt to play the role of a more subdued type of Asian-woman-infused-with-western-influence. With no seductive photos at all, and not even a particularly alluring profile photo, Sai Na's mission is to seduce men through the power of her ability to relate to our western philosophies of easy-going, honest conversation and dry humor combined with wit and tact. She is more of an intellectual type and I use her profile to dig out the intellectual men so that I can market certain books and seminars to sell to them.

As for Nikkiebaby... I'm really not sure what the hell I was thinking when I created this profile. Insane off-the-wall Chinese girl with a penchant for offense and dirty jokes. She was probably a mistake.

Anyways, who is this crazy fat horny girl? Sounds like it could be my type. Er, I meant to say "sounds like she could be my type."
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Don't be fooled. Yuki and Emily are both real. Jon Gu is the fake profile -- he's just a fake male persona they use to explore their darker comedic and sociological inclinations -- and play the occasional foil to their own perspectives. They trade off on who gets to post as him depending on the thread. The real Jon Gu disappeared ages ago. It was just a stroke of genius on their part to place him in "Chicago".

I can't speak for Sai Na or Nickkiebaby though. Maybe they're just smokescreens to throw people off the scent?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Damnit Jon, those four are all you?
    Dando, Passion, both Peters and 莫奕迅are all my alter-egos, so what you're saying is this website is essentially just the two of going back and forth creating clever personas to make this place seem less boring?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    @ Jon,
    A mistake?! hmmm, i would say " a surprise" ! Clearly you can't make me up with your fully consciousness! I'm a masterpiece from God! hahahaha
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Nikkiebaby,
    Stay classy!

@Everyone else,
    Stay on topic before I take out the thread pruning shears. Come on. There're plenty of assholes on this site like Harris. More of that.

And what is up with is this clone bullshit? You mean none of you know I'm a solipsist and you're all just products of my imagination?
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    hm, if this bunch of dudes is the product of your solipsism, well...i think you know you've got a problem.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Dando, sorry to be the one telling you, but this looks like another no-crap thread being trashed to pieces ... which suggests we should do more crap ones ... so which one of you had not donated to my retirement fund yet?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @柯南,
    Sausage party solipsism? This is a problem?

@Uncle DD,
    Hell no. I'm hoping you keep on keeping on.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... come on now, dont be a tight ass, I was hoping to see some of your money going into my retirement fund ...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    再来一个中文的:

“HI,你好,方便吗?”

我正吃饭呢。。。

哈哈
    不知道“laowai”能看懂额的冷笑话么?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    哈哈,挺可爱的
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Sounds like the beginnings of a premature ejaculation joke to me. They translate as instant noodles, not convenient noodles.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    Overfly 14 June 2010 - 11:39 I like you , would you with me go to hotel ? we can have a nice night.

Not even 20 seconds after I signed in...
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Haha, do guys really write this? More importantly do girls fall for this?

A girl in a club once asked me what I liked for breakfast. Thought that was good but this is pathetic.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Katrina,
    More like this:

I like you , would you with me go to public restroom ? we can have a nice half-minute.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hah, Thorstan, you are as much of a bastard as I am. That 1-2-3 comment is quite devastating and much more backhanded than my "you communicate as well as a tree stump" comment.

Man, why I am even awake? It's 3AM here in Cancun, I'm durnk for the 2nd night in a row, and all my friends are married and asleep. Pft. Friends... some friends, not a single one of them restrained me from the fattie last night when I was piss drunk. Bastards!

We should start an A-list of girls who are actually worthwhile to talk to. I've dug out at least a dozen who actually have a lot of interesting things to say. It's not much, but they seem to be good people. And I've met at least one or two of them in Beijing before I returned to the US in March.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Thorstan,
    You're a dick :-p At least she was being polite.

But yes, only people who play with us in the forums are fun to have as friends.
    I generally check someone's recent activity when deciding whether or not to accept stranger's friend requests.
    1. Recent forum post that is in any way interesting: accept.
    2. Anyone randomly adding friends: accept only if profile is especially interesting.
    3. Really really hot girl randomly adding friends: this falls into the category of "especially interesting profile".
    4. Dude only adding dudes: ignore.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Jon
    Creating an A-List of girls to talk to would be self-defeating. Too bad about the fattie, you closet chubby-chaser.

Thorstan
    That was kind of dickish. Oh well.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    "some friends, not a single one of them restrained me from the fattie last night when I was piss drunk. Bastards!"

C'mon Jon, no one does anything when they're drunk that they don't want to do when they're sober. You just secretly love fatties :-p

Married friends are fucking lame.

It would be nice to meet some cool people though. Who wants to be my wingman and take care of the ones who turn out to be boring and horny?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Don't do anything that you don't want to do.

I've found that a cultural gap exists in how people of different cultures view the concept of a "friend."

The word that they're really looking for is "acquaintance."
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Phase 1: Bang fattie
    Phase 2: Post about it publicly
    Phase 3: ???
    Phase 4: Profit!

Damnit, I think it's pass out time. Or else I'll start saying more stuff I will regret in the morning... XCaret tomorrow! hell yea

BTW, a separate acquaintance category would be awesome. Or a queue of people I can add to for future messaging later if I ever feel like it.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh, but wait! I just saw this on someone's photo album:

To a girl doing splits/yoga or something:

RUNWAY*** says: "wow,,,u can open ur legs as much as about ppl like lol"
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Jon Gu

When you sober up, I expect a dispatch on the following exploits on my desk the first thing Friday morning:

- sleeping with fat chicks
    - dodging machine gun-toting Mexicans
    - exploring the many fine cultural attractions in the fine city of Cancun
    - other Bro-stuff
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Wa da tah. Cole me down on the panny sty.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Men should not delight in brushing girls off in an overly cruel manner.

This is what makes us better than them.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hmmm ... just wondering ... does marriage proposal count as inappropriate?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Lol, DD are you picking on me?
    I think you're just jealous cause you haven't been added to my force-marriage list yet.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    "Phase 1: Bang fattie
    Phase 2: Post about it publicly
    Phase 3: ???
    Phase 4: Profit!"

That killed me. Funny shit. Well played, sir.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh boy... never going to live this one down in any circle I am acquainted with. At least here on WLIB, no one will ever see the photo of the local megafauna that I copulated with. Friends are supposed to keep friends from mingling with the livestock. *shudder* I'm considering staying drunk so the memory will never return to me in full force.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    OK, it's not inappropriate but it is kind of uh... dumb?

Me: So, what is your story? You don't really have much info on this website for me to read, except that you are --- years old and in Beijing. How long have you been in this city? Did you grow up here?
    I assume you are working... let me guess... something related to a bank?

Her: wa...related to a bank....
    all the info about me in here is true...
    and what else u want to know...
    seems I know nothing about u .....

Just find it ironic. Her profile is completely empty, no description, no work info, no school info. Just a name, profile pic, age, and bubble, and she is telling me that everything I need to know is already there. I guess for some people, that's enough huh?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    wow , dump people met dump people !
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Nikkie (is it German or something, or should it be Nickie?) ... "dump"? or did you mean"dumb"? Who is the "dump"? and who is the "dumb"?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    :) wow, sorry! I just event a word! or sorry again, invent a word! Well, sounds i need to find a language partner under another thread!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Nikkie, or Nickie, language partner? Hahahaha ... never mind me ...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    well, yeah, Uncle, next time you saw me made a mistake, you can drop me a kind private message! :) Don't say i haven't warmed you before, i just made another deal with Christoph , i will take his 功夫 for some comic books, haha, i will be very strong and unbeatable then :) hahahahahaha Any issue we can't settle here, i will suggest a face to face VS then! wahahahahahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... yes, Nikkie, you can be sure that you have warmed me, and I am sure many others are feeling very warm now :)
  • Amalie Sæverud
    hahahahahahaha , ok, what did i just said, please drop me a kind private message! :P
    OMG, what's wrong with me, does stupidity also contagious? !!! hahahaha
    Or i got word salad or something? :)
    Will you be my tutor on English! Damned i need one urgently!

But the warm , no, the warn is still valid!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is summer, I think I need a cold shower ... oh I know, I should make a cold chicken salad with walnuts and button mushroom ...

Dando ... delete my posts please, hahaha ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Mmm... no.

I feel as though everyone's been warmed enough as it is.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you slick ... I have decided to change the chicken salad into chicken stir-fry, but still using walnuts and button mushroom ... and it is delish ... hahaha ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Bwahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!

Found in some random girl's guestbook:

Bowen.leung (28):
    "hey, got time for icecream? i pay , what u day?"
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    I have been getting less messages with higher quailty since I deleted the so called "alluring" photo from my profile, but I still got this:

"i hav caught u on one night stand forum...so are u ready for some hot fun..?i waiting for u...? give me ur cell # bye"

As far as I remember, I said "one night stand sucks".....................
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Bring back the alluring photo, damnit! It's not fair, I've never even seen it!

BTW guys, who's with me on setting up a rejection hotline in Beijing?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Sai Na, does it look like that guy actually bothers to read what girls write?
    419 is a numbers game. He probably sees a pink name and mass-messages everyone with the same thing. My guess is it's surprisingly effective.

Jon, have you experimented with this yet? So far I'm having overwhelmingly positive results with my "I would like to arrange a sexual encounter, please send your msn to Vonschnell@gmail.com" line. I bet Keanu is happy at least...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yep. I just started a few days ago. The results are disheartening. Over 65% reply rate to "hey there, you are cute, can we talk?"

Only about 45% reply rate to my personalized messages based on my guesstimate, I haven't bothered to take accurate statistics when I try to make conversation. I think I will start though, because I am quite curious.

Actually, I guess all things considered, it's basically like this: Girl w/ just a photo and no information about herself, no description and doesn't post on forums... she is far far more likely to respond to "Hey you are cute"

Someone who has demonstrated that a real person exists behind her profile is far more likely to respond to a personal message.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    no no, "you are cute" is not nearly what I'm talking about. I mean the direct first message application for sex.
    I guess the positive response late is less than for "you are cute", but probably more than 1/10. By positive response here I don't actually mean getting banged, probably just any response that doesn't contain curse words should be considered positive, ne?
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Jon, if this ID (Sai Na) is yours as u suggested earlier in the forum u should have seen and deleted that alluring photo of "yourself."
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    OBAMAO 17 June 2010 - 17:54 hello!
    love your pict !
    sorry if i m too direct ! but , i m looking for a sex partner in Beijing,
    and i want to know if you looking for the same thing ?
    sorry if you are not interested !
    keep me in touch ^^

it is kind of polite i gues....
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    When's your first date?
  • Bjørnar Mørkedal
    Overfly17 June 110 - 7:55 I like you , would you with me to go to hotel ? we can have a nice night

Vero17 June 110 - 8:01 wow, have sex with a unkown pervert in a hotel, one of my sexual fantasy!!!!

Overfly17 June 110 - 10:00 You promised me?

Vero17 June 110 - 14:24 sure, only say me where and i will bring chainsaw, we will have an unforgetable night, you will cry bb....
  • Simen Wangberg
    "OBAMAO 17 June 2010 - 17:54 hello!
    love your pict !
    sorry if i m too direct ! but , i m looking for a sex partner in Beijing,
    and i want to know if you looking for the same thing ?
    sorry if you are not interested !
    keep me in touch ^^"

So awkwardly polite. I don't even know what to make of that one.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    I'd say yes.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    1. 我是從澳門來的北京的。所以是繁體字請原諒。
    因為很長時間沒有女朋友。你很特別,是我喜歡的類型。
    所以這個只是一封for sex的信件。
    如果打擾到你,我很抱歉,十萬分的歉意。
    如果可以,請回覆我。我們或許可以見面。

2. I’m looking through all these profiles here thinking to myself "Look at all the poor, desperate, lonely women..." and then I see your profile and thought to myself "Hey, here's a poor, desperate, lonely woman that's actually CUTE..." so I thought I'd write and see if you're as interesting on the inside as you are in your pictures.
    -Christopher
  • Amalie Sæverud
    I'd say yes ,hahahaha
  • Amalie Sæverud
    I'd say yes ,hahahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    "I’m looking through all these profiles here thinking to myself "Look at all the poor, desperate, lonely women..." and then I see your profile and thought to myself "Hey, here's a poor, desperate, lonely woman that's actually CUTE..." so I thought I'd write and see if you're as interesting on the inside as you are in your pictures."

Epic win right here! Well played... straight out the book hahaha... if you had the balls to actually say this to a girl to her face in a bar or something, you might just get laid. Love the pun at the end too... "interesting on the inside" hahahahahaha

And yeah. For the #1 and Katrina's post... what's with the overly polite sex offers?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I like how #1 is pretending to be from Aomen as a status thing... As if it's really hard to click the damn button and change traditional characters to simplified.

As #2 though, little yaya may be desperate to get rid of me, but she's not likely to try to find herself another guy... certainly not on wlib. I don't believe there is a such thing as desperate lonely girls who are cute.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    @ Jon, :) i actually have a personal collection of phone numbers from the famous "Paganini Jing", "Dave & Veronica" or "John from New York" to this OBAMAO guy ! Shame on me! :) But never got the courage to meet any yet, maybe after you come , we two can make a pervert-guy day tour to meet these people! That will be absofuckinglutely fun! !!! After all, who can be more pervert than Jon yourself :) ! Guess they will creep into their little caves when Jon's sun of pervertology shine apone the WLIB earth! :) hahahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    OK. But I want a blowjob first.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    did i just successfully provoke your most pervert side ? hopefully it's not the first time you publicly making the statement , or i will feel too flattered!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It is, because you're not like the others at all. You are special.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yes, I looked at a lot of other girls profiles on this website, but I really think yours is special. Even though we've never had a conversation and I have very little to base this statement on, I'd like to bang you. If you agree, please add me to MSN at vonschnellwhateverthefuck@hotmail.com
  • Martin MacDonald
    Slo Mo
    2 February 2010 - 1:01
    hey

how are you

how tall are you

i am 185cm weigh 85kilo
    i like keep fit

my msn XXX.XX.XXXX@gmail.com
  • Amalie Sæverud
    莫明,
    this one is so cute, your gf must dump you for this one! :)

and i just knew that you have a brother? like twin bro? so i can figure out your attraction level by seeing through his profile?

Why Jon haven't been banned now? this is not fair! so we have to defend our pride by duel?

Well, i have a confession to make: only talk to pervert will get me high! yeah, i'm just a pussy, i have no balls to meet any pervert in real life :) hahahaha
  • Christian Hansen
    You can find a lot of interesting examples in the guestbook of this porfile:
    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/Profile/Profilenew.rails?Uid=100175738
    All those replies are male reactions after receiving the following message:
    "Hi Dear, Kind regards I am Babra, tall slim fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium (weliveinbeijing.com) hope we can make a very good relationship write me back in this email babra04u@yahoo.com , see you soon,"

I wonder if this is one of your human behavior experiments Jon...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Nah Chucho. The Babra thing is a Nigerian spammer from what people have told me.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    quite a collection there :)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Whoa, whoa. Chucho, I didn't realize what you stumbled onto there. Yes... that is a goldmine of information! hahahaha, so many MSN accounts and men so eager to meet a girl who doesn't even have a photo. I'm proud to say I deleted "her" guestbook entry without replying to it.
  • Christian Hansen
    Yes, there are a lot! actually I am sure most of them did not take care of checking the profile or previous guestbook entries... they just replied based on their hunting instincts hahaha. I think more than a dozen of them are still waiting for a reply from Babra
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Nikkie, baby, 小莫比我帅多了。他有头发,他也比我高两个多厘米。再说,他比同性恋还会穿衣服。我本人宁愿裸体。
    怎么被你发现了?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    wow, 你们俩个真的好没有默契哦! 他以为我们是朋友哦,所以要和我交朋友哦,不过我没有问题哦,我就take advantage of it 好了! 哈哈
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    嗯,他可能把我和Rick混淆了。起码我们有一个共同朋友……Yeah, take advantage of it. 小莫很辣!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    嗯,你很毒!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    No joke, I just had a conversation with a WLIB girl that went something like this...

We exchanged about 3 or 4 messages on WLIB, nothing major, just traded MSN accounts. First time I talked to her on MSN, we get about 6 lines into the conversation and my internet connection dies. When I sign back on, she wasn't online anymore.

50 minutes later she messages me all pissed off asking why I didn't say anything to her and she was waiting for me to reply to her (umm what?) I told her I can't, she is offline... she says I should have left a message anyways cuz she was just hiding and invisible. Then she proceeds to chew me out. The conversation is here:

Her: to tell me you lost connection, because when you lost, i was still waiting for your respond to my question
    thats not polite i think
    no reason no respond, and i was waiting there
    it is not necessary to answer it now

Me: ok, if you say so

Her: bye

Me: haha
    ok
    you are a strange person...

Her: ok, iam strange, and you are not polite and a guy has no responsibility

Me: interesting viewpoint
    i think you are strange for expecting people to send u messages if u are offline

Her: i like to judge a person from little things he did
    and from your action

so do i
    so just in case, i'm going to block you now because u seem somewhat mentally unstable
    have a nice life :)

Her: i can see although you are a man , you do not have any responsibility, and only want to hunt some girls from internet to play with you so your oversea study time will not be boring
    not more want to say to you bye
    shame on you

crazy girl
    bye bye

Her: blocked, bye, and i donot think you will be good when you come here, people will not like you
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    It's ok Jon, I'll like you... (I know, this joke is getting old. Where is Yuki? I need more entertainment from girls who like bald bearded men.)
    你不觉得和不会英语的人用英语聊天很烦吗?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Damnit, now we're gonna talk in Chinese too?

当然很烦。所以我一般给女孩子留言的时候一块儿写中文和英文,让他们随便愿意跟我讲什么都可以。差不多一半跟我讲汉语。其实这样我的汉语水平进步的很快。顺便跟着儿的女孩子调情,也学了很多汉语。

我上个星期给差不多120多个人发了信息,邮箱有太多的信等着回复。我都懒的跟他们说话了,已经重复了我的自我介绍好几遍了。。。

And yes, that means that the experiments are continuing. I need to send about 150 messages total to get some good numbers and statistics on the women..... 30 more to go. Really getting sick of it hahaha, but gotta finish what I started... and I guess I am meeting a lot of interesting people along the way.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    哈哈,你的中文比我想象的好多了,也就是调情练出来了吧?看来我应该多找些女孩调情……
    You're not majoring in statistics or psychology, are you? So what's the purpose of all the experimentation? Is it solely for your own use so you can find the perfect formula to get the most girls with the least amount of effort?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    coz he is a psycho...his illness gonna be aggravated by your empathy of libido.
  • Børge Notkevich
    haha Jon, that girl sounds like one of the house mates who I used to be friends with in Sydney, then I realised what a nutter she was :p
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Damn, should not have revealed that I speak any Chinese whatsoever. That's supposed to be a stealth tactic used on the non-English speaking WLIB girls who can't read my experiments... now they will all know exactly what I'm up to. Drat.

Although one girl did call me out on it though! I was really impressed... I sent her a generic copy-pasta "ur cute" message and she replied positively, but the 2nd time around she apparently dug through my profile and read my post about that and called me out for using a copy-paste message and realized I was experimenting...

Motivations? Boredom? Learning Chinese (I am also studying NPCR books, it's not just all online flirting, but the flirting gives me a good context to be exposed to reading and writing Chinese daily even though I'm in America). Identifying the girls who are really interesting to talk to (I have a nice A-list compiled), and identifying the ones who are good for other purposes (the B and C list... hopefully I never have to worry about the C list.)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I'll trade you a few A list girls if you'll give me a couple of B list girls...... :-D
  • Martin MacDonald

O_A_A_O

16 July 2010 - 7:35

Hello! ^^
    Sorry if i m to Direct .. my english is not good :(
    i m here for find a sex partner ..., find someone who want fun and horny sex without think to mutch, if we have feeling

Keep me in touch if you looing for the same thing and sorry if not
    have a good day
    ^^

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha, this is fine. It's totally honest, and makes no presumptions. I presume this request was accompanied by a body shot that rivalled mine or Passion's in order to be taken seriously?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Agreed.

Ladies, why are you always outing the nicest perverts? These guys are enclosing apologies just in case you're not into casual hook ups. YOU are the monsters here, NOT them.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.