Discussion » Music » drum n bass

• Severin
    Severin wrote:
    well... i guess its really silly.. or i m fairly silly..... here i try to find a group with collection of drum n bass party info but i didnt figure out how to search for a certain group. there isnt a search bar for groups?

wrong category isnt it? is this kind of feedback for this website? haha

anyway, is there any group for drum n bass party at beijing nights?

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, you can start one. I will join and be the treasurer.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Group search function works, Nichy, but it hits on Group Names and not specific keywords... yet. We're working on an internal search engine, tags and all of that stuff now.

But until then, here you are.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
  • Simen Wangberg
    I always hear about dnb/electro/etc. nights at White Rabbit and Lantern. And I'm sure there are at least a couple other clubs that play the stuff.

What happened to The Syndicate? Are they still doing their thing? Haven't heard anything from that camp in awhile, I don't think.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Syndicate have a monthly Gig at White Rabbit. It's a good night, needs more people! Luke Skywalker night was amazing. If you see him billed to play anywhere, take the chance to check him out. I also know he's playing at the great aircraft carrier party.

If anyone's interested get in contact, I'm trying to find more dnb lovers in Beijing too.

www.jing-dnb.com has regular updates about the drum and bass stuff going on in beijing and the syndicate podcast is always posted on there.
  • Mu Dirty Dishes
    thanks richard!
  • Severin
    Severin wrote:
    thank you a lot guys!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.