Discussion » Nonsense » sexual freedoms and private rights

**** wrote:
    Have you heard about this chinese computer science who organized sexual orgies with the consent of other people?
    And he got criminal punishment for a private matter, in the world we are living, private rights is the most important things.

the lawyers of this country are divided on this subject, i for my part thinks it is his right and he shouldn't get any criminal punishment.

They say it endanger public morality but it only did when they brought it public, if they didn't nobody would have know and those people would have keep enjoying their lifestyle

What do you think?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i have no idea
    im wondering if threesome is legal?guess not
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    There's a limit to draw somewhere in what's private or not. Having someone's agreement to do something is not enough to be allowed to do something (however in this case I have no problem with it).

But to clarify my point that there needs to be a limit. Few years ago in Germany 2 guys had an cannibal experiment where one of them went to the other's place to have his dick cut off and cook and eat it together. Is that still private matters or do public authorities need to do something here?
    In france before the 17th century, you could have gun or sword duals where the 2 parties agreed that they'd fight to death in order to sort some kind of misunderstanding they had. (Hopefully forbidden now!)
    Or that guy in the US who died of internal bleeding after getting fucked by a horse.

I do think that your sexuality should be private matters, but for every sort of private matters, at some point, you need to draw the line between what is really private and what you should "protect" people from!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... so if anyone here is planning any orgies, make sure you keep it hush hush ... find a place with good acoustic to aborb the noise ... might want extra think carpet for the vibration ... recycle the condoms ... etc etc etc ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What is YOUR government doing to protect you from horsecock? Do you feel safe?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    well, I can see that the workers in the construction and in other fields similar don´t have privacity, is a kind of luxurious, before life (20 in 20 m2) and later other things...

middle class have a little, and want more, but also want security, so they want a lot of cams and guards, and life in a little ghettos of gossip neighbors.... bourgeoisie is always in tension, on the verge of schizophrenia, always want couples of oppositive things, space public / private, anonymous/fame....

and the class of the top, i´m pretty sure that they have all the privacity that they wish, almost the skill of invisibility.

same situation like in all countries under all goverments
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Just wondering ... does the news actually mention if this "organiser" charge people money in order to participate in the orgies? If so, then it might be a botherline case of prostitution ...
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    Let people enjoy life. Swing or no swing. Leave them to their private matters. It's not hurting anyone, quite the oppsite in fact. :D
  • Simen Wangberg
    "In france before the 17th century, you could have gun or sword duals where the 2 parties agreed that they'd fight to death in order to sort some kind of misunderstanding they had."

Dueling? Is this seriously a major threat to the social order?
    If two dudes wanna pick up guns and solve their arguments that way, good on 'em. At least one less idiot in the world, maybe two if we're lucky.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I've seen quite a few horses around Beijing. Some of them still have their dicks.

Wake up, China! Your children are at risk.
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Hahahaha, Dando that's hilarious!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    How the fuck does this endanger public morality, anyway?

Polyandry and homosexuality might be the best answers to China's population issues, if the current demographic trends do not change soon.
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn
    英文不好 说的都没看懂 反正我是因为看到sexual 就点进来了。。。。
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Seems like the obvious next step is to plan lots of orgies as a form of political protest. Not for pleasure purposes of course, just to make a statement.
  • JOSH
    JOSH wrote:
    你跟ZF讲法律,Y跟你耍流氓;你跟ZF耍流氓,Y跟你讲法律。。。

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    His name's Ma Yaohai. He just got 3.5 years, basically for failing to plead guilty and making a scene. Most people here won't have heard of him because they're a fairly ignorant bunch
  • Saint - Spartacus
    i think if AIDS can be cured, everythingabout sex is legal, as in the religion, human suicide is criminal, the same case for ZF, in the sence of society order. . ; P
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    AIDS cure? I thought the cure for AIDS was death.

Just kidding because I'm bored.

AIDS.
    **** wrote:
    two germans eating their own cock is so fracking useless, stupid and the opposite of normal behaviour, so this is private or public doesn't matter it's unhuman, but 5 people having sexual intercourses is harmless for them first and at least not weird, it's human

a human having sex with a horse or any others animal for that matters is totally insane and disgusting, so

i would say it impossible to compare orgies with cannibalism or zoophily because the first one is among human social features unlike the two second which are sickness in the world we are living now.

also dueling is a way to solve problem and it is not sick, it's just a way to sove your own problem without he risk to be judge by a second person that don't know anything and might let the guilty go free and put the innocent in jail.
    **** wrote:
    there were no money at all involve! only people enjoying sex together to relax from the stress of this world, it can be weird i agree but still he doesn't deserve the punishment. how about all the gays in the streets of beijing(i'm not against it) but if you use the stupid chinese mentality which is always contradictory, shouldn't be they also in jail?

don't you think it is also bad for children? if you ask the parents are they going to say it is not ok for my child to have sex with a few people but it is normal to have sex only with men?
  • 随便叫兽
  • Fredrik Emil Kiran
    it is the problem left over by history and our culture. Don't worry, you still can enjoy your sexual freedom PRIVATELY!!!
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    oh... i am just bored and wordless now, after i read " what a fuck am i reading".. guys keep on discussing this issue , its quiet interesting...
    **** wrote:
    Yeah Dando is just a worthless empty body that cannot think for more that 15 min, he always have to hide his lack of thinking with some useless jokes
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    dude, i guess the walls were too small. How did they know they were doing orgies if it was NOT public...
    It doesn't make sense.
    **** wrote:
    dude&^ have you heard about police getting interest in the matter because of the rumors of such things taking their roots on meeting website?

and who said it was not public?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I think any sort of sex act is permissible as long as it's between two consenting adults in a private place or on the balcony of an apartment building at night. Hell I think even man on sheep is okay as long as the barn door is closed. If shagging livestock stops people from raping one another, I think it has a net positive impact on society.

Just as long as no one has sex with Alban. Because that's totally inhuman and it are the sickness in the world we are living now.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Oh, hey! What's going on in here?

*reads thread*

*looks for appropriate image to post*

*leaves thread*

• Undermoonlight
    Suddenly, wanna fuck a virgin~~in dire need~~hoho~~
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hahah, by shear coincidence, the wulfmorgenthaler strip at the bottom of the page today is "The moment god decided to invent the woman."...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Cats have barbed penises.
  • Pete DeMola
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! This is entertaining!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Amy, I'm intrigued......
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    A cat rapist? Really??

Sorry Amy, that guy just wanted shot of you.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    This thread is only missing one thing:

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Wow, I want to marry this cat too!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Pete, since your image only says "Bandwidth Exceeded" I can only assume it is one of two things:

#1, a guy with his hands up in the air and a censor box, captioned "Rock out with your cock out"

or #2:

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Huh. Maybe you cannot access it because you are not in China (it's a happy LOLcat).

Yours is better, though.
  • Simen Wangberg
    #2: the image is hotlinked from photobucket - and they're all like aw nahhhh you can't waste our bandwidth bitch, so the image doesn't appear.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Oh, Pete's photobucket pic is working for me now. I get it with the cat. Sorry, I've been kinda slow on the uptake lately.

Should have posted this in response to the cat fucking and all...

• Erik Aleksander Aas

Felix's insane debauchery finally caught up with him......

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Hey, I recognise that little guy.

That's Keith Richard's cat!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    God fucking dammit I leave for a few hours and you all starting cunting up the place with pictures of cats. These aren't even good lolcats!

By the way I hate the fact that I'm hotlinking, but my photobucket gives me nothing but problems here. What's a better (free) image host inside the wall?

@Thorstan,
    That's Pedobear, also known to Japanese 2ch as Kuma.
  • Simen Wangberg
    This thread is
    THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.