Discussion » Travel » 又见丽江-仅仅只有艳遇吗?share your Lijiang trip experience..

• Shania
    Shania wrote:
    我想以前也许有过很多版本的丽江的故事。浪漫的,惋惜的,可泣的,迷人的。。。感觉只要在丽江发生的故事多少会跟“艳遇”有点联系。
    我没有去过丽江,终于终于计划在6月下旬一个人去丽江,应该是确定,呵呵赶紧把机票出了不然又要因为诸多原因去不了。我比较“懒人”类,不喜欢到处跑景点,最多去一到两个,然后窝在客栈或者去客栈周边转转,感受一下当地人别样的生活方式。
    我想去过丽江的人,应该还有其他很多很多形容丽江的吧,或者还有很多属于你的丽江故事和你的丽江推荐?
    Have you been Ljiang? what is your Lijiang story? do you have good recommend? i am going to Lijiang next month. It is my first time to go there. it is appreciate that if you have your own special and good recommend and your experience.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Lijiang sucks, it's really pretty and completely fake. Might as well go to Disneyland.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I have to agree with Saibo ... we went to Yunnan and LJ around Feb/March this year, it was really pretty but it did not seem authentic, I think it had gone beyond the point of being just a tourist attraction, and had lost the local tribal touch ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah but walking around on the Yulong Snow mountain was pretty awesome. I loved it. And the scenery at the bottom of the mountain is quite nice. It's definitely a good change from Beijing that's for sure.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yep outside lijiang is awesome. But for a better "typical" city in Yunnan I recommend you go to Dali.
  • Shania
    Shania wrote:
    i like outside lijiang and walking around there. Yulong is pretty nice i have seen many pictures from net. i think i will go there.
    why 叮噹叔叔said had lost the local tribal touch? 白沙is a natual town in lijiang has not got well developed. so i think maybe there is a good place.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    I don't like Li Jiang at all. There are many small, original, serene, underdeveloped town in Yun Nan. Good place to relax and good place to know locals, especially ethnic minorities.(unluckily I haven't been to those towns, just heard of them from media)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Need advices of tourism in China? the first one is to avoid over-developed tourism sites.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Have been to LiJiang this Feb,everywhere was just packed.I really need to remind myself again,DO NOT go to such these kind of places during holiday season.But the adventures did come to me,and almost everyday when I was in LiJiang ;)
    When I walked along the road,the tall and young boy took photo of me,but left after that.
    When I was sitting in Le Petit Paris,guys invited for game and have a drink,after my euphemistic decline,he went back to his seat and nothing on.
    When I was in sakura,got the flowers from people inside for 3 times in 1 hour,but nothing continued.Euphemistic deline for drinking/dancing/friend request does not mean Im proud or stuck up or something,sorry,there just have not any reasons for me to say YES and OK. Adventure sounds romantic and fun though,but is really not realistic,which more sounds like morning glory.Or maybe like,something you can see,and then when you are about to catch it,well,you catch nothing,because the clock says WAKE UP,TIME TO PEE !!
  • Shania
    Shania wrote:
    Maria,
    yes. i also want to go there place undeveloped:)

Nina,
    you are so special when i saw your picture in your profile. hehe. i like you and your throughts. don't worry i still like man:)

时常觉得不说点中文差点什么呵呵。比较“大俗”。感觉很多人对丽江的感觉不好,也许就是那种一瞬间的心情或者是某个时间点赶的不巧。丽江毕竟还健康的存在着,我说的健康是她还生猛的活着。
    也就是一种体验吧,无论好还是坏,冒险还是不冒险。(我还是选择不冒险吧,因为跟Nina一样,我觉得非常不真实非常矫情。)

• Shania
    Shania wrote:
    Da fan, if you say to me, hehe. yes. i am that one.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.