Discussion » Nonsense » INTRO electronic beijing festival who is going???

• Nuvola Speedy
    Nuvola Speedy wrote:
    i heard that last year was great so who is coming great option to meet each others NO?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I was there last year. It sucked ass. The music was mediocre. They overcharged for drinks and didn't offer food besides some weak hotdogs, but if you left the concert area, you would have to pay again to re-enter.

It started too early and ended too early. And they canceled the after-party amidst some cop-out bullshit rumor that there was drug use. Yeah, there were some foreigners toking up, but they didn't cause any harm.

Unless the dumb cunts in charge looked back at last year as an INTRO to proper event planning, I'd suggest you save your money. You'd be better off bringing your iPod to a club and passing some decent tunes to the DJ.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I've heard that the promoters have taken on board a lot of the criticisms from last year.

I had a wicked time despite the teething problems. Even if you don't like the music, it's a great summer day at a really cool venue.

Plus there are loads of guaranteed after parties this year.

I'll be there

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.