add me as friend....
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i don't think i can travel around the world by adding u
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You don't know 'til you try!!!
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    well..dont add me as friend..k??just talk about it..
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ok, just talk about it:
    I have 2 ongoing ideas about big travels I'd like to make.

The first one would be to buy a small motorcycle / scooter in Xinjiang and go all the way to Hanoi Vietnam. But regarding how the life of the friend I planned this with has evolved I don't see that happening soon.

The second one is a horse travel from Mongolia back to France. My sister has the skills to be a horse riding instructor but I'm far behind since I dropped horse riding after some bad stuff happened to my knees. This is still an ongoing idea, have to wait for her to finish her studies.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    What about underwear?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Well, that's one way to get a woman attracted to your scent...
  • Cice Liao
    Cice Liao wrote:
    always travel
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    I want to travel around the world since I was a junior student.
    It's my dream
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    well...i will do that after i got nothing.....depend on next month....just want to do something in my life......i dont know the real reason...just want to do something......want to have the kind of life which you never know what happen tomorrow....
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Meh. Some countries in the world just aren't worth going to, including a few entire continents -- or at least parts of them.

If I had the capital, I'd just set up shop in several stimulating locales and flit between them.
  • Fan Rong
    Fan Rong wrote:
    推荐你注册沙发客,这样你会离环球旅行的计划更接近~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.