Discussion » Beijing Life » I scare a boy~~~~so sad 可怜的小青蛙~~

  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    不好意思,请允许我发泄下吧,老女人了,寂寞了~!才在这得瑟~~
    中国有句俗话:久旱逢甘露~~~~没那么夸张。
    但是我真的喜欢他,虽然他也没什么特点,但是让我有某种冲动~!……只要他开心,甘愿为他付出一切的感觉。
    可是,第一次约会,我就感觉自己失恋了~~~太在乎的东西总是那么的容易失去。
    我还是错了~~
    Crazy, to the too strong (not referring to sex),
    Want to be lovers, but there is no hope! ! So I am sad ~! !
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    如何删除这个帖~~
  • kö
    wrote:
    恩 同感 一下子 扑过去 扑的太猛了····没有把握尺度···额··可怜的娃娃···算了 洗洗睡觉去···
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    呵呵...自己不能删帖...我的建议是先做一个"空帖",自己抢沙发,要是不喜欢,把话删了,就可以了...

    回应:第一次约会就把别人吓跑了?是不是不小心说错了什么了?可能先"放"他一段时间,以后再试试约会吧?...但是:

    在还没有了解清楚这个人之前,不要把自己投入到一个没有男主角的故事里面...
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    叮噹叔叔,聪明的!我极少发帖~~也谢谢你的建议~~
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    Miranda Hu ,我还是坚信有爱情存在;我的爱情,更多人的~~相信爱情的人;因为我们还会冲动,所以就不算太老~~~
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What did you say or do to scare him?
  • anita sønsterud
    唉,我也是摧毁了我的一段情啊,自己没有把握好,明明可以很好发展的
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    You will always be sad especially if you think everyone here can read Chinese.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    COOL,
    This is a bilingual website. Get a translation plugin for your web browser, or GTFO.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    u didn't say"i wanna have ur baby",did u?
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    哈哈~!I said, "i want have your baby~~'
    First date, is my treat.Destined, I am cheap!!!!!
    Right, I usually use Google tools
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    I'm always too serious, it is easy to be deceived, I'm a fool~!大笨蛋!
  • kö
    wrote:
    ·····算了 尘归尘 土归土 洗洗睡吧···(⊙o⊙)…
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈...俗语说,纽约是一个永不睡眠的城市,而你们两位,就是永远不用睡觉的妹妹了...半夜一点多,接近两点,你们还在这里熬着,难道你们不怕有大眼袋,长包包的吗?...

    HAPPY...我的建议,就是尽量不要太快就把全副精神和感情投入到一个新的"关系"里面...这个不单是指男女朋友的交往,就算只是普通朋友,也应该是一样的...你把人家当好兄弟,好姐妹,人家却走去听了一些闲言碎语...哎...算了...
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    哈哈,周四晚上没事,死撑会,这个网站家里带路由的就上不去,半夜一点多,是因为隔壁的睡觉了,我才能把路由器拔了,weliveinbeijing ,心里空空的时候来坐会,也随便上来看看你~~哈哈
    叮噹叔叔!大好人~!!I SEE!! 一切以happy 为前提!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    第一次约会,如果我不喜欢他,但是又不讨厌他,我会买单
    如果我讨厌他,我不买单
    如果我喜欢他,我也不买单,哈哈
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    你不cheap...我们只是太喜欢他们了,所以经常控制不住自己的情绪。对着不是喜欢的那个人,是不是好多了?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... COOL ... you dont seem anything like "cool" ... anyway ...

    HAPPY ... 不开心的经历,每个人都有,要是你有兴趣,再过二十年,当我练得金刚不坏之身,就慢慢跟你说我的故事吧...呵呵...

    Minimy ... 哈哈...叔叔也无语了,两个字..."够狠"...

    芝芝...就跟我对HAPPY说的,不要太投入,不要太认真,不要把得失看的太重(但我也要自己掌嘴巴,因为我就犯了这些毛病,所以才会被一头小狮子抓伤,哈哈)...可以考虑修炼"金刚不坏之身",把自己练的刀枪不入,冷漠的看这个世界...哦,对了,就像"依天屠龙记"的灭绝师太...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Uncle, i am a cool boy man, he got me out of my skin. Being COOL does not mean stepping on me. He does not even know that the website is not bilingual. I do not know if five languages means bilingual.
    Am gone back home to the jungle. Those guys you see in my picture got me out of my hole.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    COOL ... you chose this name for a reason, so, be what you are ... though what you said "You will always be sad especially if you think everyone here can read Chinese" is true, you could in fact have said it in a much nicer way or just dont say anything ... if I could make a fair statement, it was your bad in the first place ... so go chill ...

    By the way, I agree that this site is not bilingual ... in fact, I have seen at least 7 different languges used here ... Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Was that abusive? All the same, i am COOL. Never to come back to you people's site because i do not want people to abuse me. Never again. Unless other wise.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Why not go dutch?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... "Unless other wise"? How cute ... so others are not wise ... hmmm ...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahhahahhahahahaaa
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    And nothing of value was lost.
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    很羡慕大家英文那么好,我英文接近文盲~~确实喜欢英语,确实喜欢老外。
    友好的、有趣的、可爱的那种。
    晒心情就是想解压,富士康第十跳~!我想我可以从容点活下去~~~不要那么累。
    修炼中……
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    老外可不总是友好有趣可爱的。
    我跟他们相处的经验就是不要对他们期待太高
    他们有时候只是说客套话而已
    如果你当真了,最后会很失望的
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    哈哈...HAPPY..."友好的、有趣的、可爱的"?? ...

    由于文化差异,很多外国人普遍上都比较"友好",稍为加一点笑容或什么的,你就会觉得"有趣,可爱",更甚的,很有可能误解"某人"喜欢你...

    我之前跟好几个人讨论过中国人(尤其是女孩)在这方面的"误区",刚写了一个新帖...有空欢迎你去看看...

    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000003604

     

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Happy,
    I was sincerely interested in the conversation, but I can't write in Chinese, so I wrote in English. I can read it (poorly) with the aid of a software plugin. But I just thought it was quite rude for COOL to complain about the use of Chinese.

    Please don't use English just because so many of us laowai are too stupid to learn Chinese. Use English only if it's comfortable.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    ...let me translate what I wrote above, and let Laowai see if they are correct:

    most of Laowai is fun and friendly and cute,

    but that's what they are taught to, they were more well-trained to be a gentleman than Chinese.

    and sometimes they are just being polite and friendly, they don't really mean what they say, like, let's hang out sometime, it doesn't mean that there will definitely be a follow-up call to invite you to hang out.

    So my experience with Laowai is, don't have high expectatons in them, or you will be desappointed.

    It suits to other people relations, never have high expectations in them before you know them.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Well you just can't expect laowai and travellers to stay around forever. That's got more to do with their specific situations as expats than with how we're "trained" (woof). White chicks want long-term commitments, too.

    But yeah I hear you on low expectations. Even an asshole like me can occasionally be a hero, if you don't expect much.
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    芝芝,you are right~!!
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    to
    Dando Z 单独子
    White chicks want long-term commitments, too.
    What do you mean? ?
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    他是说白人女孩也想要长期稳定的关系
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    芝芝,
    Indeed. We're not unreliable because we're laowai. We're unreliable because we're expats.

    And there are a lot of unscrupulous foreign guys who prefer Chinese girls just because they feel that Chinese girls' expectations are lower.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i scared many boys
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... yes, Sofia, you do ... in fact, you scared the men too :)
  • Karoline Hurlen Melstveit
    Have a baby for him? Geeze, i can see this boy was scared to die by you.
    Never say that in first date, in a better way, you can say " let's discuss in the bed"
    hahaha... Just kidding lah!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc