Discussion » Nonsense » wrongful convictions are challenging justice

• Mr Brave
    Mr Brave wrote:
    Guys who can briefly point out what should be done to combat this problems of "wrongful convictions" as we know there are people who were imprisoned, believed to be suspects for some cases, and after they were totally found innocent! (e.g) there was a Chinese man who was imprison for 11years.He was accused of killing his wife,because she was missing for three months, and after his wife returned home but he served 11years in jail. this is not only in China but in the whole world. starting from the police officers who arrest suspects,and making investigations, prosecutors and decision making. and the court it self the whole body which responsible for all sorts of cases and human rights protection. for those who watched dialogue on cctv will have a clear idea of what i am talking about.... so guys lets share ideas
  • Kristian Svoren
    so what do you think is good to be done for this kind of issues, just for us to live in a free and fair world?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... here's an idea ... this world is not 100% free and definitely not 100% fair ... "wrongfully accused" highlighted that the legal system has flaws and it is perhaps normal for a country in progress (hahaha, it is confusing to call China a developing country, nor is it a developed country) ...

The unfortunate fact is that most people (in China) are not fully aware of their rights, some underestimated it (legal etc) while some overestimated (medical, social security etc) and it is only when problems happen then they realise how little do they know and how vulnerable they are ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    "(hahaha, it is confusing to call China a developing country, nor is it a developed country)"
    So what would you call it Uncle D? A non-developed pile of excrement?
    Not that I'm saying that's what it is, I'm just asking, ya know? Tehehe

Oh my I'm getting bitter in my old age.
  • Kristian Svoren
    but guys ,this is happening every where...developed or developing countries...i think the only problem which is causing this is proof of evidence., " and thats reason why suspect people..
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Mr. Brave, whats with you and speaking Broken English in public??
  • Kristian Svoren
    thats not a problem, if you understand what is it.... its just a problem if you dont understand....its just a typing error!! Mathew just concentrate on the topic content dont mind my english..
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ming, perhaps it's time for you to get a pair of bi-focals, I wrote (but for you, I will repeat):

... and it is perhaps normal for a country in progress (hahaha, it is confusing to call China a developing country, nor is it a developed country) ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hahaha... DD, your words are like a worshak - I see what I want to see.
    Forgive me, but I have to ask: in progress towards what?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.