Discussion » Beijing Life » Roommate needed near Wu Dao Kou area in Fall

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:
    Potentially looking for a roommate in WDK for this year starting around September. Anyone interested? I've got a big list of criteria though, and if I can't find anyone to meet them I'd rather just live alone.

Post up if you feel you meet these criteria:

0. Male or female is both OK. Honestly, prefer (attractive) females but men are fine too if you are cool and not uptight. Platonic roommate only arrangement of course.

1. Not a douchebag

2. Doesn't mind late nights

3. Doesn't mind heavy metal or gangsta rap

4. Knows when to leave me the fuck alone

5. I have no problem with gay people but I do not want to see any male-on-male PDA. Female-female PDA is highly encouraged though.

6. Enjoys house parties

7. Easy going and low drama

8. Financially secure enough to pay rent on time

9. Not a judgmental religious fanatic

10. You can't have really good metabolism. (sorry, I can't live with a roommate who can eat whatever the fuck he wants and never get fat. I'd balloon living with someone like that)

11. Speaks English and preferably Chinese as well. Preferably someone who speaks Chinese well enough to help me handle all the situations I can't handle, but if not, whatever.

12. Is cool.

13. Not a vampire

14. Doesn't mind the smell of curry and Indian food

15. Does not have a problem with me bringing loose women home

16. Photoshop skills are a bonus...

17. Not messier than me (this shouldn't be very difficult)

18. Respects personal space, privacy, and doesn't use my fucking computer

19. Doesn't have a grating and annoying voice

20. No infectious diseases

OK that's all I can think of right now. Any takers? hahaha
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
  • anita sønsterud
    oh ,man...such harsh terms.......
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    13. Not a vampire

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    JonGu is saying No Roommate for him...cos there is no such a person here in beijing.....too much douchebags around here
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Sasha, I'll make an exception for you if you promise not to exsanguinate me in the middle of the night, day, or actually... anytime.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Sorry Sharpay, I know you were doing well until you read #20 then realized it could never work between us :P
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Bump, just to see what kind of responses I get...
  • Synne Syverstad
    You can't have really good metabolism. (sorry, I can't live with a roommate who can eat whatever the fuck he wants and never get fat. I'd balloon living with someone like that)

this is really interesting~ haha~ this kind of people can drive others crazy~
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    That's funny. The thing I miss most about living in Wudaokou is having deep fried cheese-filled pork tonkatsu with beef curry over rice for 25 kuai delivered OMNOMNOM.

Three or four times a week.
  • B.M
    B.M wrote:
    maaaaaaaaaan r u looking for a wife or a roommate :P lol

enjoy ur search
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Wait til you actually see the list of requirements he's got for he's future wife!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Jon, why don't you move to Guomao area? It's close to wudaokou in the relative scheme of things...
    Then I can be your roommate. We can play together every single day, and have all the same friends, and then later we can get marr.... hey, why are you running away?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

mmm in this moment i´m trying to escape of the tyranical hands of my landlord, 

we can share aparment together, can be like in the 80´s movie ¨three man and a baby¨ (we are from the same generation, right? :P): 

three laowai and a mix baby

my good points: 

i´m small, so i only need a little space for live

i lived with a woman during two years, so no hairs in the shower, lifted the lid to pee....., these important things

My body is very greedy with his own substances, so not spit, not fart, not burp

I have jews blood, I always pay at time, 

my bad points:

my english

i hate morons 

• Colin Jacobsen

Not a douchebag!

r u teasing me jon

• Joakim Berg Solum

er, what? Teasing you? Why... are you a douchebag or something? :P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.