Discussion » Pets & Animals » sth abt chichilla

• Super.Mario
    Super.Mario wrote:
    Hey, my dear friends. Does anybody like chichilla here? I have a friend who bought a couple of chichilla, (Chinchilla mom, and a 1month baby) since he is alergic with cat and chichilla he now wanna sell this couple of animals. 2 chichilla with house and food stuff total 500rmb,if u love animals and wanna pet chichilla pls contact me, thank u. :)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Damn, I'd totally do it if I were in China now. I used to have 4 Chinchillas. They are so damned cute hahaha

Here's a pic of two of mine

• Joakim Berg Solum
    haha, a couple more...

"Plotting to take over the world..."

Dust bath is how they clean themselves, it's hilarious to watch
  • Børge Notkevich
    So if a person is allgeric to cats they'll be allgeric to chichillas too?
  • Cecilie Reksten
    haha i'm not sure =)
  • Cecilie Reksten
    @jon:the chichilla in the first pic looks like rabbit haha
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Those things are adorable. I want them, but I don't want the responsibility over taking care of them. If I had a house with an enclosed garden so that they could take care of themselves it would be perfect.

Jon, when are you coming back? Maybe I can buy them now and transfer them to you when you get back.. presumably I'll be tired of taking care of them by then.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    chichilla is very clever =)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    No, I take it back. I'll be back in August, but I don't want them anymore... as cute as they are, they have one major problem: they shit constantly. At least one pellet every minute or two. You can't hold them without getting a few shit pellets in your hand. Can't let them run around the house without them shitting all over the place. It's hard pellet type shit, not like dog shit that actually makes a mess, but it's annoying to have to clean up the shit pellets all the time. If not for that, they'd be awesome pets.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    but rabbit also shitting all over the place i thought
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Nah, rabbits aren't that bad. I raised a rabbit with my ex-girlfriend before and they were much better. Sometimes it'd pee all over me or leave a bit of poo but that was like once a week. With Chinchillas, you're guaranteed to get a handful of shit.

And I know what you are thinking 莫明. And no, they don't make Chinchilla sized butt plugs.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    if u wanna c the pic of them u can send me message =)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Those look delicious, need to find a recipe!

@Jon, I was ready to say I'd take care of them for you til you get back, but then you came up with the shit problem....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.