Discussion » Nonsense » How do u get your pregnant gf to eat?

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    she feels everything is so disgusting. a man might not know what to do to make her eat something......
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Tell her you will marry her, that should take care of the problem.
  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:
    Yes, till now I begin to find that you mentioned "gf", not "wife".....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    ok it can be a gf or a wife ... but suppose u find urself in that situation as a caring man...and u just want her to have something for the sake of her health and the health of the baby........what are the convincing ways.....Astaroth that might work too....
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    i think poster is looking for medical advice.
    not goodie two shoes pointing fingers
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    uhhh, I guess it's so natural for pregnant women feeling nauseous and don't want to eat anything. It's called reation of pregnancy.

What you guys worry about???
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    since its so natural can it not be harmful to a baby when the mother doesnt eat anything ....cos the mother might not have energy...cant this affect the baby?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Abisai, it's just natural reaction. Even though you force her to eat, she will still throw them up.

Don't worry, maybe after a while, her reaction will be lessened.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    hahaha, once again I have to agree with Jon.
    I'm confused by the question though, I presumed it should be "How do u get your pregnant gf to have an abortion?"
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Just give her chloroform and stuff the food in her belly just like how you got her preggie.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    so is that supposed to be an advice to all the guys aroung the world that doesnt know....guys be realistic....and once again its a general question no need to point fingers Does Africa thanks
  • Børge Notkevich
    check out this page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/pregnancy_fertility/pregnancy_sickness.shtml
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    wow...ok...thanks
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Bonghits.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what a f is bonghits???
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    try to find things she loves to eat and then make them easily accessible to her at any time..... even if you need to wake up at 2am to prepare them for her..... She should eat when she can....
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Cannabis vapors released from their verdant prison through combustion and inhaled through a water pipe. It worked for my mom when she was pregnant with me. And look how I turned out!

Officer Abisai, undercover narcotics investigator, I am very disappointed in you!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    why are u dissapointed in me?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'm just joking, big guy. Take it easy.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    stuff food down her mouth
  • Undermoonlight
    Fuck her more----make her hungry...
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    just put her under the moon light and I'm sure she gonna eat

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.