Discussion » Nonsense » THE MOST DISGUSTING EVER.

  • COOL 凉快
    COOL 凉快 wrote:
    WHAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

    I HATE THE LOOK OF MUCUS AND SALIVA ON THE STREETS OF BEIJING.
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Yo Peter, Africa's huge bro - it's actually a continent. Would you mind specifying the country? Next thing you know people will start seeing Africans as rock throwing murderers with worms growing out of their limbs.
    It irritates me a shitload when people generalize like that. When you say Africa it includes my country and I've never seen such behavior or diseases, ever!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Once we went to a Korean BBQ restaurant, and ordered a few plates of raw meat for BBQ ... everything went as normal, but when we placed the pork chops onto the BBQ, maggots started running for their lives, and imagine we ordered the pork chops to be eaten ... even to these date, if we mention that in front of my mother, she would get the urge to throw up ...
  • Simen Stensvoll
    the cat were eating mice under my bed while i was sleeping
  • Marte Joahansen
    At peter...I'm not from Ghana, but my African traits would disallow such.

    I studied in Ghana for a Bsc. degree.And throughout my stay in Ghana,

    i never came across such.

    Where are u from @ Peter...I bet i would not generalize wiv. respect to the continent

    but i would give u worse info. with respect to your city.

    Clev.
  • Daniel Westerberg
    Probobly 2 girls 1 glass, but 2 guys 1 horse make it to the top also..
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Girls with some little mustache.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    construction workers head in 中日医院

    I think peter's comment was posted on the good faith that people are intelligent enough to not take his post as representative of the country as a whole.
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    why my post got deleted: I was talking about

    21 Bodies of babies and fetuses found in a river in China IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

    Source: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304739104575153660668916950.html
  • №❶ Passioη
    C.Chaud, you echoed my mind before I wrote anything hehe but that's not all.

    Dedicated to Peter 卫环琅 (and all other assholes who don't pry about what's wrong with their continent before persisting on negative inquiries about others).

    The most disgusting things ever...

    1. Bodies of 21 infants found in river in China (the same water they drink)

    (http://www.news.com.au/world/bodies-of-21-infants-found-in-river/story-e6frfkyi-1225847756194)

    2. CONTEMPORARY CANNIBALISM IN CHINA (eating babies bodies)

    (http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/china.html)

    Scroll down that page to see the pics if the story is too long.

    ===== To Be Continued ========
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Don't forget the school stabbings in China, followed by a bunch more copycat school killings. Just goes to show that even without guns, you can still kill a bunch of people at schools. A weapon is just a tool, it's the tool who uses it that kills.
  • Yang Spaß
    Yang Spaß wrote:
    never heard about the 21 babies in a river... SHOCKED
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    About Cannibalism , some Asian countries eat human Flesh like Beef in this very 21st Century, and I am waiting for someone to challenge me allegations, so I can upload pictures that will ruin your day .. ..
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Passion 1: What's going on here, I'm getting lost, we cannot express our opinion in this forum or what????

    Peter 卫环琅 inspired me by talking about the African things that's why I talked about shocked me out the first time i saw this on the TV when it was broadcasted not in China of course.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Fun fact about cannibalism: it's totally healthy as long as you avoid the brain and spinal column. Ingesting these parts leads to a degenerative neurological disorders called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), also referred to as prion diseases. Mad cow disease is a type of prion disease. Kuru, a neurological disorder observed in Papua New Guinea, might be another form TSE.

    A prion is not a bacteria, a virus, a fungus, or any other sort of invasive parasite. They are merely warped versions of the proteins that occur naturally in the host's body, hence the immune system's inefficacy in defending against them. They induce changes in healthy polypeptide bonds, producing more malformed proteins.

    As for the pictures of Chinese people eating babies. That's so Old Internet. I remember seeing that on Rotten.com way back in the day, and it's not even the worst shit I've seen. Read about it here.

    Still waiting for the peer-reviewed empirical data validating your beliefs about race and dick size and the "discovery" of Noah's Ark, guys. If you're so much more educated than my white trash redneck ass, you should have access to enough academic journal databases to back up your wild assertions.

    Back on topic:
    You're all a bunch of pussies. Check out Gurochan, then take a shower and go to sleep.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ C.Claud - Apologies for giving you any compliments.

    @ Peter 卫环琅 - Cool talked about just 1 thing disgusting to him (that one thing happens to be apparent in Beijing), not about China, let alone Asia

    There are 7 continents in the world. Don't think if you reap out 4 items (without any references) of which 3 are focused on Africa, I will be too insensitive to know it's an attack... My posts are more true and with reliable references....

    Don't get mad though... I think we're just playing with you, but it would be more interesting if people rather talked about what's disgusting about their BFs / GFs, sis, bro, mum, dad, country's than attack other people ;)
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Hey Dandy, it seems you looking for some antidotes again ?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    No Alban, but at a minimum I would appreciate some anecdotes about all the dicks you've personally measured.
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    №❶ Passioη : You misunderstood me buddy u really don't need to apologize I was just asking u why did they delete my post cuz i don't know what's going on here? well know i can understand I've been tru almost all posts in this forum even urs about "You Chinese Cowards" but most of people there really don't understand what u meant. Somehow you are right, it's hard to say but people cannot get the message u want to let'em know. Besides that there are also some civilized and well educated people which could help their population to improve themselves a lot
    Peace
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Dando
    Go through my posts again I see how much interest I pay to that Dick topic....My CA competitive advantage may be somewhere else around other than size. If u wanna include it ,that's an edge.
    But wouldn't go as far as empirical resorts since U seem to be a straight like me, unless am not mistaken.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    Fair enough. But if you insist that I take the time to go back and read your posts, would you care to do the same for me and recant your own accusations? Specifically, the one about race and intelligence. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, buddy.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Like flowers for the spring, thunder for the storm. I can likewise give credit or even support ya words if I believe these identify with what I merely call locus of reason...at least on behalf of my academic endeavors..
  • Simen Wangberg
    Dudes just got mad eloquent up in here
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    I love 2 girls 1 cup! i get a hard on every time!
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    Yeah, Alban Vs Dando, I would pay a ticket regardless the cost..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    Awww... wudja lookit dat? How precious! And it's even marginally coherent! Tell me, is obfuscation of your blatant misapprehensions one of the comparative advantages to which you were referring?

    You get a gold star for the day. Take that home and have your mother put it under a refrigerator magnet. She ought to be proud.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    For those who don't speak Albanese, here's the shorter version:

    "I don't have to apologize for calling you a racist, because you are stupid."

    orz
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • Signe Veronika Espebu
    Fuck Him again !! then miss the "Fries" again !!
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Dando,

    You are not wrong not to know about Me much , but you starting being wrong when rest on your imagination in hope to catch my aura.
    FYI, I got my (true) Golden stars restin' at my home back 5 years ago , a harvest from another field I would reserve to discuss, unless you really adamant to know in one way or another ....
    Henceforth , to U, I shall give the benefit of the doubt.
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    @ Alban

    Dude, wat ya occupation, lawyer?
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Nope,am not !
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    Did the pot just call the kettle an offensive ethnic slur? I never pretended to know anything about you, buddy. I don't pretend to know anything about a forumite beyond what they show here. In fact, I try to maintain my own aura of anonymity, keeping with the Old Ways of Internet 1.0, which is why I didn't try to refute those speculations about me being sexually frustrated. I wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I defended myself.

    Thanks for being the bigger man. I think we might be getting closer to ending the pointless feuding that's eating away at this community. Let's talk about those harvests sometime, in a less public venue.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    Actually, I think I owe you an apology. I might've conflated you with the other Alban on this site. My bad.

    Anyway, I'm over it.

    Let's move on.
  • Durim Osmani
    Durim Osmani wrote:
    The worst things I've ever seen:

    -the discussions on the WLIB-forum
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    Racially insecure bro's like Peter 卫环琅 №❶ Passioη.

    jk guys but come on seriously?????
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    actually i just reread some of this thread and Peter, I guess if the top disgusting things you ever saw actually did as a matter of fact occur in Africa, that's legit and not retarded.

    Although, Peter, to be honest I'm a bit skeptical.

    Regardless, I'm having a really fucking hard time believing №❶ Passioη was chillin out by a river and happened to see 21 motherfucking babies hangin out dead in the water. Oh wait, that's from a news story, so you didn't actually see it. Nice man.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I would originally have said that mothers drowning their own babies and mass school murders were a pretty unique aspect of America, but it looks like China wants to Shanzhai even that from the US.


    Vincent, you make some good points but are you trying to say that Peter didn't see those things, just because you never witnessed it? Why should he apologize for stating that he saw these things? Just because they happened to occur in Africa? You may have been well intentioned in asking your question but the rest of the guys here are just waiting to pounce on someone for making any kind of comment relating to Africa.

    I agree though that he should have been more specific in the beginning about which African country he meant. If I said the most disgusting thing I've ever seen was videos of white Europeans experimenting on Jews, that does send a different message than if I said German Nazi's experimenting on Jews, despite the fact that both statements are accurate.
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    I think Jon, that the issue is that he is generalizing at all. The fact that his top three most disgusting things all happen in African countries seems to tell a story that misrepresents African countries. Why does he have to mention Africa at all. In my opinion, that fact that these things happened in Africa is NOT RELEVANT.

    Therefore even if it is the truth, he could have phrased the same message without mentioning that they occurred in Africa. The mention of African countries automatically insinuates a causation that is false. Even if he was specific enough to mention which African city he saw this in, I still think the statements are misleading, because certainly not everyone in that city can be categorized that way.
  • Albulena Imeri
    @Vincent: Thanks for sharing that information. And I agree that many ppl know very little abt Africa because I know for a fact that US media only tells their audience things like, "Save Darfur", "Angelina adopted a kid in Africa". Shoot, most ppl cannot even name more than 3 countries in Africa. Total ignorance.

    "Spotlight on Africa" is a Great idea and I encourage you to build bridges between Africa and the rest of the world. I say Africa should have greater influence in the world.
  • Jens Jensen Pettersen
    disgusting thing? some human's brain give me that feeling more often....
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    My dearest Peter,

    This is where I'm from, heaven on earth, enjoy....

    http://www.photoventures-namibia.com/index.php?id=29
    http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/places/photos/photo_namibia_namibia.html
    http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/2008/09/namibia/per-anders-pettersson-photography
    http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/elephants-etosha-national-park/
    http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/leopard-namibia-pod/
    http://photo.net/travel/africa/namibia

    And YES, I've never seen such behavior or diseases in my country. I dare you to prove me wrong since you know more about Africa than Africans..

    Where you from?

    Africa is a BIG place. It’s not a people group, or a village, or a town, or state, or country, it’s a gigantic continent!!!!!!!! The continent of Africa is nothing like the United States where you have 50 different states under one central government, and most people living there generally speak the same language but with different accents (broad generalization). Africa is 1/5 of the world’s total land area, and 12% of the world’s entire population. There are 61 territories, many different religions and thousands of languages. I can accept naive folk keeping on acting like Africa and African’s are a niche they’re interested in, not from you though Peter. Before I go off in that direction more let me say, there are some collective elements of Africa. Being a connected land mass has it’s collective impacts. The AIDS pandemic knows no country borders as it spreads through Sub-sahara Africa. Imperialism and the wicked oppression of the land and the people throughout the continent is another shared experience of many in the continent of Africa. There are collective elements, but I think it’s best for everyones well being that you stop talking about Africa such naive general terms.And here’s where it get’s a little gritty… I think most of the reasons people talk in generalizations about “Africa” are inherently racist. You might have scene an informercial about starving children, full of young dark skinned children longing for help, and you decide something must be done for those Africans (little did you know all those kids were from the Carribean). My point is that far too many people and their ignorant generalizations on race see a dark skinned person and place them as being from (recently, or ancestorally) Africa.

    In peoples' ignorance African’s are in a terrible dilemma: They all have AIDS (thanks for letting us know Bono), they are starving (infomercials), they just got through a genocide (Hotel Rwanda) and now they’ve got another one going (Save Darfur). People think African’s live fairly unciviled lifestyles (National Geographic), they get their hands chopped off in the diamond trade, they still haven’t dealt with racism (Aparthied), They send their children into war with guns (Invisible Children), they are uneducated and need sponsorship (World Vision), and they are all “African.” Do you see the problem with lumping ever person and issue of an entire continent into one category?

    Maybe, I’ll start doing a spotlight on Africa post highlighting a different country each week and what is unique about their people. Anyone care to inform us of the uniqueness of a country they’ve been to?

    Peter 卫环琅 wrote: "What am I supposed to do now? Start becoming less specific so I don't hurt anyone's feelings?

    "What's wrong with you people? I don't have to pass your ridiculous tests of emotional outbursts."

    "What the hell is your problem? Are all the blacks ganging up because someone said the word "Africa?"

    "Are you trying to say that if someone asks me what the most disgusting thing is I've ever seen in my life, I can't be honest about it?"

    "To Cool, Vincent, Clev and №❶ Passioη: Get your brains out of your asses and repeat after me
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    "I do not have to be offended by the truth.""

    I'm not even gonna reply to these, I'm certain you see the flaws in these statements.

    I merely wanted you to be more specific, there are enough misconceptions about Africa as it is.

    Cheerio
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    *sorry, tried to add to the original post, only managed to mess up the sequence.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    John S, true that by mentioning Africa it is easy to interpret the whole post as a backhanded attack against the continent, but then again, no one is jumping on Ding Dang for mentioning that he got maggoty meat at a Korean restaurant vs "a restaurant."

    Anyways, if Peter said that he saw maggoty bodies and villagers stoning people to death, the next post would have been "where the hell did you see that?" He would have replied Africa or Ghana and the thread would have just continued in it's current direction.

    Hopefully all this crap will die down soon though.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    "Tubgirl" is the absolutely most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It is disturbingly sick!

    ...and If you don't know what "tubgirl" is - go to www.yahoo.com and do a quick image search with family filter turned off and find out for yourself.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Tubgirl! Hell yes! That's a classic shock site.

    Does anyone here remember goatse.cx?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Dando Z: You talk like you actually like that shit, hahaha!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I saw a video of a lion mauling a man to death in front of his family. In Africa.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Kent:
    Like? Hell naw. My interest is purely academic.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Jesus Christ...

    you're a lion.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    GET IN THE CAR
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:

    Dando: "I saw a video of a lion mauling a man to death in front of his family. In Africa"

    That must be a great fiction movie, can u get me the link or Movie title?
  • Simen Wangberg
    "can u get me the link or Movie title?"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions_of_Tsavo

    oh.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Alban,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQAOchT5qDc

    Dude was taking photos of some lions, and he didn't see one sneaking up behind him. The whole pride tore him apart in front of his family.

    Why're you doubting this? No one's national pride is at stake. The guy was clearly a goddamned moron. The only reason I brought it up was for levity.
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Peter wrote:
    John S, you and others are crying wolf. There is no racism or generalization going on here. The plain and simple fact is that these things occurred in Africa. There are two reasons why I said, "Africa" versus "Ghana/Togo" or no location at all:
    1) This is the truth. When asked to recall the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, these are the events that immediately came to my mind. There is no reason not to include it.
    2) After living in China for 5 years, I've noticed that most people don't really know where Ghana or Togo are, let alone any African country other than Egypt and South Africa. It's therefore just easier to say "Africa." It's a communication choice. Many people do the same when they refer to Southeast Asia, or Europe, or the Middle East.

    I have no doubt that you really did see these events but your statements can be classified as half-truths. A statement that is partly true. For example: "Canadians are bilingual." The statement is a generalization, that is derived from the truth that "some Canadians are bilingual and some are not."

    Peter that's exactly my point!(refer to 2) It's because of statements like yours that people are still so ignorant when it comes to Africa. The internet is an indefinite source of information, you could google "Ghana" or "Togo" and within mere minutes you'd know more about Ghana than the average person from Ghana. So why continue keeping misinformed people in the dark? I deduce that you lived in Ghana or Togo for a while. Why would you refer to those places as Africa when you talk about your experiences there? I mean, if you talk about the spitting dilemma in BJ to someone in another country you wouldn't say: "I saw people in Eurasia spitting in public". Your arguments clearly have no substance.

    Peter wrote:
    The fact that my top three most disgusting things all happen in African countries actually tells no story about Africa at all, nor was that my intent.

    I'm sure it was not your intent, but people reading that would visualize a low budget horror movie the next time someone mentions any African country to them.

    Peter wrote:
    Conversely, what if the question was, "What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" And the top three things on my list were in Africa? Would you still be trying to say that I'm telling an improper story of Africa? Would you still say that I should have rephrased it in such a way that I didn't have to mention Africa at all?

    Hmmm, but that was not the question was it? But if it was I would ask you the same question "Can you please specify where in Africa?" Might wanna go visit that beautiful country. What would would I say to the travel agent, "A return ticket to Africa,please."
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Peter wrote:
    The only people who might see it that way are people on constant guard, trying to defend their insecurities against the rest of the world.

    What about those who are just fed up of people referring to the country they come from as Africa. Off course I'm African, but I'm from Namibia! Just the other day a female local asked me if I speak African!!!! Again you generalize, this time about people you've never even met!

    Peter wrote:
    It's certainly not misleading. I'm not trying to lead anyone into thinking that Africa is the giant Juju house of the world. Everyone knows that Africa is a place of great diversity, and always has been. Everyone knows that there are places of instability (Sudan, DR Congo), corruption (Nigeria, Zimbabwe), antiquity (Egypt, Ethiopia), racial tension (South Africa), extreme isolation (Mali). The list goes on and on.
    People are smart enough to know that.
    And they're smart enough to know that one random guy's experience in a few countries doesn't represent a continent.

    Oh Peter, you are contradicting yourself. You just mentioned earlier that peole don’t know where Ghana or Togo is, now they suddenly know all this??? If you still believe that your statements are not misleading….I don’t know hey.
    Peter wrote: If you want to fight racism, then fight real racism.

    “Real racism”. Again Peter, you speak about a topic in a tone that claims you’re an expert in the field. I’ve lived half my life under the South African apartheid regime, and frankly the stench of racism is is thick in the air.
    (to be continued…)
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Peter wrote:
    Well okay, then.
    Are you being sarcastic, if yes.......go f**k yourself.

    Peter wrote:
    Why would I want to prove you wrong? Did I ever insist that I know more about Africa than Africans? Or are you trying to say that about me based on a post you didn't like?

    Not in words, but the claim lurks in the tone of your posts. Everybody on this forum are not idiots.

    Peter wrote:
    How is this possibly relevant? Probably because you view this whole exchange as some kind of personal power trip.

    You asked me the exact same question and I answered you! Anyways, was just sincerely interested.

    Peter wrote:
    "Duh."

    You find this to be an obvious fact yet your actions oozes ignorance. I for certain know that you are not and that makes me question your motives...

    Peter wrote:
    They are African. Not all Africans are like that, but they are all African. Do you see the difference? All apples are fruit. But not all fruit are apples.

    Off course they are all Africans! All people from Ghana are Africans but not all Africans are from Ghana. Do you see the difference?

    This is not a personal attack or a defense mechanism for insecurities. I've always liked your posts/threads Peter. Just don't agree with the way this one was done.

    Cheerio.
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    Ok Peter, let me pose you a thought exercise because you seem to not be able to grasp what I am trying to say. Obviously a similar response to "top beautiful things" would be different, because the issue is negative misrepresentations. If you mentioned all African things for "top beautiful things" then I'm sure No.1 Passion would be so happy he'd want to buy you a bundle of bananas.

    I'm going on a limb to say you are a logical person, which is great, and from a mathematical standpoint it is perfectly valid (if true) for you to use those examples and mention that they happened in Africa without having any trace of malicious intent. However, because people are socialized beings and subscribe to a variety of conventions/verbal norms/blah blah, wording here becomes important.

    "Well the three most disgusting things I've ever seen occurred when I was in Africa; there was this guy who had worms growing out of him, this other guy who was eating the flesh of another man, and this one guy with really fucked up teeth."

    is very different than

    "You know what are the top most disgusting things? African people with worms growing out of them, this African eating another African, and guys with really fucked up teeth in Africa"

    In the first case, these disgusting things are inherently disgusting. The fact that they occurred in Africa is secondary and not relevant from a philosophical view; that is, the fact they happened in Africa doesn't detract or add from the intensity of their disgustingness. In the second case, the African-ness of the objects is essential to our analysis of the disgusting things, so that's why it "sounds" more offensive in your mind, even if from a purely objective-rational standpoint, it could be pure coincidence and not offensive at all.

    Now your original list isn't as egregiously offensive as the extreme example that I'm using, but it's easier to use extremes to clarify a point so that you can see what I'm talking about. Also when you realize that it's easy for most people to assume a connection even if there isn't one, it's important to guard against that--even if in your heart of hearts you don't mean any offense by it. Just ask any public figure.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I really wish everyone here would read everything that Peter 卫环琅 wrote and take it at face value. Good points.

    I also really wish everyone here would read everything that Vincent wrote. Also good points.

    I think that Vincent's initial criticism of Peter's post was a projection of criticism based on a combination of multiple discriminatory experiences in China or elsewhere, and ignorant statements made by idiots in Passion's earlier thread, such as "...2. Teach them to behave like those blacks and Muslim in your countries to have more babies and ask for stipends; do not woke like a robot and enjoy life;..."

    I didn't infer anything about Africa from Peter's post, nor did I find anything wrong with it whatsoever. However, I guess I understand the source of the overreaction. I'm white. In Beijing I've gotten work because I'm white. Passion's black. In Beijing, he's been denied work because he's black. I think any foreigner living anywhere in China knows this experience very well. Thus, we can be generally understanding of something Passion writes that generalizes (ironically, anyway) about Chinese people. But, I really want to stress what Peter said "...You can't expect everyone not to hurt your feelings. And it's wrong to accuse someone of something he's not doing at the hint of a generalization./ If you want to fight racism, then fight real racism..."

    Vincent, I would love to see that group, because like most Americans and Europeans, I have never been to Africa; I know it's a continent, but I know dick about it; and I can probably count the number of Africans I actually know on my fingers. I'm sure I do make generalizations about Africa. Not out of racism, but out of ignorance. Please accept that there will be a lot more ignorance about Africa in Asia (it's also a continent) than in Africa, and be patient with people. How many times has everyone had to answer amazingly ignorant questions about their home country while living in China? They're not really stupid questions given how big the world is.
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    lol tubgirl, brings back memories.. goatse.. haha.. what about horsegag that was a classic.

    Honestly the worst thing i have ever seen is george bush winning the election.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ 莫明
    " I'm white. In Beijing I've gotten work because I'm white. Passion's black. In Beijing, he's been denied work because he's black."

    This is definitely false if you are attempting to make us believe Beijing is too racist to hire Black talents...
    I can bring evidence starting from myself and many others comfortably well settled here for quite a long time, and some working with Chinese..
    Let's go with some relativity guys, ain't no need to dramatize a case for the unsaid..
    It's true that there are stereotypes on races in China but there is every little effort to make to find out that all that glitters is not gold.
  • №❶ Passioη
    Oops,

    I think 莫明 is summarising an unpleasant job interview experience I had with an ABC which I narrated to him. My bad. I should have also mentioned to him I never had an experience of being professionally discriminated by CBC (Chinese Born Chinese). Only ABCs like Jon Gu who lived in their 'negrophobic' Asian secluded societies in the US, then imported the "useful stereotype" all the way 7,500 KMs to China, then they persist on screwing ugly senseless black asses like mine :D ...

    It doesn't really matter though... I see it as pessimism on the part of insufficiently exposed ABCs... Like they say about yellow people: "Some of them were lucky to have lived in America, but America never really lived in them". ABC is just a term
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Alban, why are you so quick to jump on these comments? Just like how you attacked Dando a few days or so ago in the black guys sex thread. Do you not realize that they are trying to sympathize with you guys and "help a brotha out?" 莫明 just talks about how black people are sometimes discriminated against in China, and yet you respond as though what he is saying is false. Clearly, this type of employment discrimination exists. Why are you, as a black man, trying to deny it? Maybe you haven't had issues with it but plenty of people have and I'm sure that they don't appreciate this attempt at burying the issue.


    @Passion, interesting that you try to group me in with people who live in secluded Asian societies in America when I actually mentioned to you at least once that I actually grew up in a black neighborhood and work in one right now. There are 4 people working at our family business right now, one of them is a African-American guy and he is there because I recommended him... based on his skills and knowledge (shock!)

    But you are right, if you are anything at all in real life the way you are here, and I ever had the pleasure if interviewing you for a job, I probably would discriminate against you. But not because you are black or African... it'd be because you are like to stir shit when shit doesn't exist. Unfortunately that'd never happen. It's more likely that you'd be the one interviewing me for a job since I'm further down the career track than you. Too bad. It'd be a bit unfair though since I wouldn't know it was you because I can see neither your real face or your name, but you know exactly who I am.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... you guys never stop to amaze me ... hahaha ... it is fantastic how you can turn a boring "most disgusting ever" thread into another discussion about ethnic + skin color prejudice ... though, it is good to know that it might keep some of your busy ... carry on ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Alban,

    I was not saying that China is too racist to hire black talents, I was just giving one example. I could give more, since one of my previous jobs (working for CBC) involved HR functions, and guess who the boss wanted to give interviews too? (I did quit on the bastard)

    If you've never felt the effects of racial discrimination in China, I'm happy for you. They are here though.

    Anyway, my point was that, to some extent, I can sympathize with people over-reacting over racial issues (non-racial issues that appear racial). Only to some extent though.
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Jon Gu,

    There is no denial about discrimination in China, we all know that this truly exists.
    My point is that there are still discrimination "non-conformists" who are at least well awaken enough to know that what makes a person's worth and value is not the color of his skin but rather the content of his character and ability to perform well...
    I cannot support generalization since I've been working here for the last 3 years and constantly been given responsibilities that cannot be taken without full trust and confidence. A tribute to my Boss.
    No fact being ignored Jon, but let's try to paint the canvas with all its colors....I want to be fair based on my experience and those around me and I believe more efficient ways are to be undertaken to change this stereotype than relying on a forum to solve it...It's always good to communicate though.

    @ 莫明, Big up I would says, if the claim is there....



  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Jon Gu - Oops, on the other post you said "I personally believe that many of these types of stereotypes can be useful. It allows us to make somewhat rational choices" hmm.. I don't wanna make a longer post quoting more of your conflicting words but this is a preconceived ideology upheld by people of secluded Chinese societies in America.

    ----- I need to catch a cab honey so I'll keep this one short-----

    You cannot be 2 people at the same time and there's no need to contradict yourself.
    Actually, I prefer you to stay racist. I mean, I can't imagine how boring would my life be without you :D
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Passion,
    It proves you're a habitual line-stepper and shit-starter, and that you're looking for a fight where there ain't. You'll suck down whatever trollbait someone dangles in front of your face, won't you? Dance, puppet, dance.

    Are there lines to read between when I point out that tourists get eaten by animals on your continent? Is this really an issue of national pride? Are there lines to read between here? Do I really need to post an example from my home country?

    Hello, fuckface! What part of "white trash American redneck" do you not understand? My people are heavily armed. We don't take this kind of shit from charismatic megafauna.

    Way to go. You posted tubgirl in the middle of a public forum. I hope you're proud. Fucking clownshoes...

    Mods? b&hammer, plz?
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    he most disgusting things: Killing massively people, plunging a whole country into utter chaos just for the sake of mere earthly materialistic inclination, forming coalition of white devils pretending fighting against nuclear proliferation or terrorism. Stones and bombs, which one of these kills more? How many have been killed by white made bombs?
    Arming rebels in countries to attack legally formed governments. There is no such disgusting things than these. Who are they? They are white devils, the yakubus in the BlacK Mass of Amiri Baraka
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Dando,

    "Tourists get eaten by animals on your continent". That's incorrect bro, that was one case (I think)! Do you know how many tourists visit Africa annually? According to your statement they should all be dead. Rephrase it, "Idiotic tourist gets eaten by lions in Africa". How stupid must you be to get up close and personal with a lion? BTW the authenticity of the video is highly questionable. The whole thing looks like a scene from a very low budget horror flick!

    Reminds me of a joke about Steve the Australian sheep farmer;

    (Steve is chatting with his close friend Bobbit)

    Steve: "You see those fields of corn over there, I grew it. But do they call me Steve the corn grower?"
    Bobbit: "No."
    Steve: "You see the thousands of cattle grazing over there? Well, I bred them. But do they call me Steve the cattle breeder?"
    Bobbit: "No."
    Steve: "You see all see all those farms over there. I built them. Do they call me Steve the builder?"
    Bobbit: "No."
    Steve: "But you fuck one sheep........!!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    ROFL Vincent, thanks for that one...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    He wanted to tour the lion park and the lions themselves. So he is busy touring the lion's stomach

    However, i checked out cannibalism . really got disgusted and frightened at the same time. The head of a kid on a plate and someone chewing the chest. Ehhh. Terrible.

  • Marte Joahansen
    beat 99% psychology nd' then add 1% physicality...
    that cld. be a pre-requisite for a 100%...
    thought 101% was quite higher tho.....lol

    Clev








  • №❶ Passioη
    ARGGGHHHH! WHO THE HELL KEEPS DELETING MY POST? WHAT THE HELL?

    Trampling upon my right to freedom of expression. Arrrrggghh.. I don't want to come to this forum anymore. Too much partiality. Bye
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    @No1 Passion, remove tubgirl from your post. Post the link rather. That shit on here is just not right, bad forum etiquette. When members open forums they don't wanna be unpleasantly surprised with scat porn.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Passion,
    You posted a fullscreen of tubgirl, you fucking moron. You're lucky your IP hasn't been banned.



    @Vincent,
    You're right. That one probably was a fake (I think it was from Faces of Death). But you've got to be joking if you think that it -never- happens. Tourists are delicious. Whenever I see them in my neighborhood, all I can think of is how I can get them off of their rickshaws and into my hotpot. And lions have less self control than I do.

    British tourist 'eaten by lions' (BBC)

    C'mon guys. It's not like I'm saying, "Don't go to Africa! You will be eaten by lions!"



    @COOL
    I posted a link debunking the Chinese cannibalism story. WTF are you talking about?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    A horde of blacks assembled in South Africa and killed by the whites in the early 80's.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    And cannibalized?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Dando
    Man i am talking about that. I started fearing people around me, wooow. Someone enjoying a kid!!!! You made me go without food for these days. I just drink.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    COOL,
    And I said that was faked. Read the article.

    If it was real, I'm sure it would be delicious, though. Mmmm... fetus hot pot...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Dando,
    I heard of it before because i have had a friend who lived in such an area here. She talked about it and actually left the place and went back to Africa man. That Hot pot can never be delicious. If it was you in it, how would you feel?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    COOL,
    I would feel hot. Hot and dead. But delicious nonetheless. Actually, when I write my last will and testament, I intend to leave secret instructions to put my mortal remains in the food that will be consumed at my wake.

    That's a joke. I intend to die alone.

    To be honest, I don't think there is anything wrong with cannibalism, besides the health effects mentioned previously. That and it's kind of gross. But I used to think the same thing of organ meat before I came to China.

    I would probably eat human flesh if I was certain that the person wasn't murdered to produce it. Although that's pretty much impossible. I don't even know where my yangrouchuanr is coming from. How would I know who donated my renrouchuanr?
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    @Dando; You need help homes, ASAP! But then again, I love eating p***y!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc