Discussion » Nonsense » The most important question. Ever.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    This thread will shape your destiny and your very identity. Friends may be gained or lost based on how you answer the following question. After you log off, your life will never be the same. Henceforth, your perspective will be irrevocably be altered by the careful consideration of the following scenario.

Would the act of having sex with your own clone best be characterized as:

1) homosexuality
    2) masturbation
    3) incest
    4) or some combination of the above?

CALL IT, FRIENDO.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    incest
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    4): 1) & 3)
    and phuck all those craps you said at the begining, haha~
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Narcissism
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I think it would characterized as gross HAHA!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    There's a logistical side of the problem to consider as well as your points 1 through 3. Let's say you cloned yourself for the sole purpose of having sex with your clone. Assuming your clone was an exact 100% replica of you, including your brain and all of your thoughts up until that point, who is going to be the one taking it up the butt?

See, you can think "ok, I'm going to clone myself and then have sex with the clone" but unless the clone were deficient in some way, your clone would have the exact same thought process as you... And I bet that thought process didn't include taking it up the butt. Unless you were willing to play both pitcher and receiver and set up some sort of fair trade system, you'd be disappointed, perhaps your clone would even stage its own revolt against you and overthrow you in this two-man/woman relationship.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    69, fair trade
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Yeah come on. Your clone is going to give you head in a way that you might otherwise have to attend yoga classes for a very long time in order to do without committing crimes against nature. Or is autofellatio a crime against nature as well?
  • Åse Marie Strand
    hmmm...I want to say incest, but this is a tough one. I am going to mull it over and get back to you..
  • Simen Wangberg
    WINCEST

Dunno man, have deliberated this with E a couple of times and could not come to a singular conclusion. You should bring it up the next time we are hangin'. I think we might do Wain Wain tomorrow night.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'll be out of town though, guy.

My phone's dead. I'll be over at E&C's tonight, though.
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    pretty straightforward. its homosexuality and incest. why would it be masturbation, your clone is not you.
  • Yang Spaß
    Yang Spaß wrote:
    mmmm... hell no?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    If I had sex with Brad Pitt?

I guess that would be adultery.
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:
    that would be "Incesturbation"...lol
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Homoincesturbationissism
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Okay. I have mulled it over, and I believe that it is a combination between homosexuality, incest and narcissism. Final answer.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Another question to consider... would this clone be like the chamber-of-goo type that is created as a molecule-by-molecule copy of yourself? Or are we talking about splicing your own DNA into an egg in a womans body and growing a genetically identical "twin" of yourself from conception to adulthood? (well... to childhood if you want a catamite lover in your own image)

If it is the 1st case as I suspect that is what you are referring to, I still pose my original question. If you clone yourself for the purposes of having sex with your clone, would you be willing to let your clone have his way with you as well? Someone has to be the bottom bitch, and no matter how you cut it, that someone will be YOU, because both the original and the clone will share your brain at the time of cloning.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Why first scare us!!!!! Shhaaaaaaa. However, the new term is "CLONICATION"
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I have a twin brother. Definitely incest!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    @Kent
    does your twin brother look like u?
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I guess mine would be option 1
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    My own clone? Now neither of us will be virgins...
  • Saint - Spartacus
    neither , m machine
  • Marte Joahansen
    1 and 3.
  • Saint - Spartacus

none of the answer above

i 've another scenario and i'll propably make a short film about this type of the story

it's a bout a girl and her clone but who an oppesite sex ... and they : the gilr and the boy , they are the same person who was separated in to person and they fall in love like they love themself ... it's Including the society value nowdays

it will be a beautiful story

the point is to prouve : ''why this type of love is more powerful than any other type..''

for the two of same sex story , i 'd say N.1 . but it's already showed in"all is full of love'' of bijork , it's it ?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

i think anyone who clones himself/herself to have sex with the clone is fucking out of their mind and need to check their sanity.

needless to say the feeling we have towards another person is not the same feeling we have towards ourselves cos u look at others and see what u like ,what is missing in urself and what u would love to have but u clone urself and then look at ur clone who is an exact copy of u with everything u got.

comon,where is the attraction in this?

it's got exactly what u got.

there is a term guys use now which is "bros before hoes" but when i was in high school it wasn't the same.it was hoes before bros for one reason.

we guys always told our fellow guy that "dude i got what u got man,so what do i need from u? but she got what i want/need".

WTF does ur clone got that u need soo badly that u will clone urself for it?

• Rebecca Arnesen

there was this one time, right, this guy called himself dando, well he mildly entertained me on this website right.  called, er, we've been to beijing or something. can't remember now, said something about drugs or buttplugs or something. anyway, it was awesome.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I speak for the clones here since I already have a twin brother. I'd say a combination of incest and homosexuality and if you warm up with wanking eachother off, it'd be masturbation as well.

However, if it was possible to clone adults, so that the clone would be having the same memories, same personality and same intentions as yourself once cloned, I think the only thing that would stop you from fucking your own brains out would be 1) the weirdness of the situation 2) The problem of which one to do who? You both gonna share the same preferences.

Oh, and I have to throw this one out there as well: It seems like twin fetish is way more common in china than other places in the world. Me and my twinbrother actually got numerous offers on 2-guys-1-girl threesomes, but that's just not gonna happen. It'd be too awkward.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Scott: Hahah. I think it's more because it awakens the 2-for-1 discount instinct in the chinese soul. You greedy chinese! One just isn't enough, is it? ;-) (joking)

Dando: Actually, I found the term you are looking for. It would be "Twincest". Wikipedia:

In Balinese society

In traditional Balinese culture, it was common for a set of twins of the opposite sex to marry each other, since it was assumed that they had sex in utero. The standard anthropological explanation of this custom is based in explications of the conflicts between descent and affinity in Balinese society.[1] Twin incest was a common feature of Balinese mythology—several southeast Asian creation myths prominently feature a twin or sibling couple. In one of the more common stories, the brother marries his sister and she bears his child, but on discovering that they are siblings, they are forced to part.[2] As in many other mythologies, the Balinese deities frequently marry their siblings without any of the issues faced by human incestuous couples.

[edit]In European culture

Twin incest is a prominent feature in ancient Germanic mythology, and its modern manifestations, such as the relationship between Siegmund and Sieglinde in Richard Wagner's 

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Die Walküre, and a feature in some Greek mythology, such as the story of Byblis and Kaunos. There are strong parallels between the Germanic portrayals of twin incest and those of the Balinese Ramayana, and some scholars have speculated an early Indo-Europeanlink.[3] The theme also appears in English literature, such as the incest between the twins Polydore and Urania in Delarivier Manley's The New Atlantis.[4] Sexual conflict and incest between twins is also a prominent feature of the contemporary German author Kerstin Hensel's "Grotesque Literature".[5]

In a review of the scholarly literatures on twin homosexuality and twin incest, Ray Bixler concludes that "most same sex homosexual twins, if reared with their co-twins, do not attempt or even want to seduce them in adulthood".[6] His study draws on Edvard Westermarck's hypothesis that sexual desire is generally absent in relationships between members of a <a title="Nuclear family" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fa

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Ha! Scott is a dumbassfag.

匿名,

The subterfuge seeems clumsy, bro. Or maybe I'm just really smart.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.