Discussion » Film & TV » My Name is Khan

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Just finished watching the entire 2 hour 30 minutes of it ... I know it is just a movie, perhaps a very bad remake of "Forrest Gump", but I do recommend it ...

... to anyone who thinks that he/she had been treated unfairly, in China or otherwise, because of skin color, or religion, or gender, or sexuality, or even nationality...

... but most importantly ...

... to anyone who thinks that he/she have more rights that others, in China or otherwise, because of skin color, or religion, or gender, or sexuality, or nationality ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

... oh, and if you manage not to feel that lump in your throat over the entire movie, please feel free to let me know ... because you must be really special ...
  • Jens Jensen Pettersen
    but why do people treat others unfairly?...I sometimes when bargaining with those xiushui vendor I told them to charge laowai more but less to Chinese...I know this is bad...but why do I still do this....?...how can we be real balanced human being? this is a question I'm wondering for some time....off topic..:).
  • Jens Jensen Pettersen
    let's continue here.....better...dingdang...

Your guess is because my country was treated bad by others this is why I subconsciously want a revenge?....

YOU ARE WRONG....maybe I'm not a typical Chinese you run into here (wink wink)....I don't care history and politics too much (this is quite like other Chinese though)..so hardly to say I care much about how China was/is treated bad or good....my behavior in yaxiu got explained by human activites or Chinese mind(this is complicated to explain) ....it's really nothing to do with my country/nation something..it's more just ignorant people for fun ...of course I try hard not to say this more often....:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "ignorant people for fun"? ... ok then :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.