Discussion » Nonsense » STUPID QUESTION BUT I NEED HELP how i ll dress ton

• Nuvola Speedy
    Nuvola Speedy wrote:
    i need help...it s my birthday and this evening i ll have dinner with some friend and my father but there will be also the guy of my dream so i need help i can t be too much sexy because of my father but i need to be perfect for the guy so please help me....IT S URGENT BECAUSE I LL LIVE HOME AT SIX
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u need a white decent dress
  • Børge Notkevich
    just be yourself, dress in something you feel comfortable and beautiful in :)
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    you know what us guys dont really give a fuck, any dress all looks the same to us. so dont stress about it. just where anyone ull be fine.dont worry, if we get asked by our girl if a dress looks good on them we normally just say yes, as guys we dont really know n care too much.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Happy Birthday ...

Like what Angela said, just be your own sweet self, be cute and adorable, but dont over-do it (and I suggest avoid being sexy) ... there is also the risk that over-doing it would cause embarassment, and you dont want that to happen ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    That latex paint is a pretty good look on you Speedy!
  • Simen Wangberg
    If you have to ask a forum full of idiots what dress you should wear before you go out (since we all have encyclopedic knowledge of your wardrobe?), then...maybe...you just...shouldn't go out. Ever.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Wear your birthday suit.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    "IT S URGENT BECAUSE I LL LIVE HOME AT SIX" I could not comprehend "live" madam. But all the same, you were not born with cloths, and we shall not have then in heaven. So you can go as Dando suggests.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i am waiting here for seeing ur final decision ,so remember to take some photoes of self and the guy is what the thread is for

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.