Discussion » Nonsense » Too many topless men!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Every time I look at the “members” page it is full of photographs of topless men.

1. This is gross
    2. Moobs cause earthquakes

I click the “female” button (not hoping to see topless women you understand, only to get rid of the moobs) but it doesn’t work! The man-tits are still there staring up at me like a pair of tiny pink eyes!

Can’t something be done?

I have no interest in seeing photographs of topless men!

(Caveat: actually, there is one guy with pretty impressive abs. What’s the deal? I do leg raises on a hanging bar and all that which is good for definition but I don’t gain much muscle bulk)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I was going to have lunch, but now you have thrown me off ... thanks for helping me to save money :)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    haha I guess those guys want to feel sexy and attract women who just want to have fun, so they put topless photo's for their profile pic. However, I don't think it is bad or anything. I have a couple shirtless pics in my album, but that is because I was either at the top of a mountain that made me sweat my ass off until I got to the top, or I was just being goofy lol. My topless pics should not attract ladies in my opinion, but perhaps they will repel them....

Yeah whats up with those great abs? If I work on abs I just gain bulky muscle on my abdominal area. I do not gain definition, I just gain mass! Damnit! However, when it comes down to it perhaps strength is better than beauty for a man lol....

But don't you think it is common for guys to be shirtless? It would be cool if more women could be....... HAHA! What an unequal society we live in.....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... fight for the right of human equality ... let's all go topless, and that's including the girls ... and thinking about that, I have got my apetite back ... thanks Kodi :)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh yeah I did have a surfing pic without a shirt, but c'mon why would I put on a shirt if I was going surfing. I was not just posing shirtless for the reason of being sexy or showing off lol. I had my surf board in hand and was at the surf spot. However, I do agree that guys posing shirtless is rather funny.....
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Kodi: I'm interested in what you are saying but if I check out your photo album now everybody will think I'm totally gay.

Sorry.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Haha!!!! LMFAO Good Point Pomegranate! Naw man it really does not matter what anyone thinks about our sexuality. It only matters what we know about ourselves...... Im not gay and I do not think you are either. Just inquisitive minds.......

I recently attended a talk by Susan Brownmiller, Raquel Kennedy Burgen, Diana Scully, and Joseph Morolla about masculinity and how it controls relations between men and women, women and women, and also men between men.... Men tend to evaluate themselves with reference to the masculinity of other men, women evaluate themselves with reference to men's masculinity, and women group together to offset fears created in their lives with regard to masculinity (strength in numbers). However, when men relate to each other many of them are aware of a pecking order shaped by ideas of masculinity. We do not like to see other men revealing their masculine prowess because it is a direct assault on our masculinity and an indicator of our place within the masculine hierarchy.

We all want to be the best, the most attractive, the most desirable male, and attract the most females (it is nature) But we tend to only define this desirability ion terms of our masculinity and do not take into account the aspects of femininity that are at play in the process.

We discount femininity and place value on masculinity when we all have certain degrees of both qualities. We suppress feminine value and magnify our masculinity to fill the void. However, it is really ok to embrace the feminine traits we are born with, for we are all human.. We are gendered, sexual, social creatures. Society has gone too far to place high value on masculine traits while discounting the feminine.... This is the root of many social problems with regard to relationships between men and women, women V/S women, and men V/S men. We have even fooled some women into playing along in the cycle. Interesting to say the least.....

In my studies of sexuality and masculinity V/S femininity I have come up with my own theory of gender. For example, Every one falls somewhere on a spectrum between extreme masculinity and extreme femininity. Some men are more feminine than others, some women more masculine than other women, some women are even more masculine than some men, etc..... We should just embrace where we are and be ourselves without regard for others skewed thoughts about our place on the spectrum. There is no right or wrong place to be, but extremes tend to be dangerous places to hang out. We should work to encompass the qualities of both, furthermore we should look at why we are at a certain place on the spectrum... Is it a result of socialization (like when your friends call you a pussy for being soft, so you start to act more masculine to be more manly)? Or is it a natural healthy process of your natural self?

What do you think about gender? What about femininity and masculinity? What is good? What is bad?

So this may be why you do not want to look at the pics, or see other men shirtless. This is just a short explanation with reference to gender studies and the socialization of males and females in a gendered world.

Take it easy man......
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    all my female friends were very happy watching the movie ¨300¨ or the chest of Hugh Jackman in wolverine, soo...maybe also they want big boobs haha

subir imagenes
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... can someone please mop the floor? Security ...
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    I can't see any problem having photographs of topless men there, I just ignore them. Well, actually my previous one was like this. haha

Basically I was trying to motivate girls to adopt the same practice, but didn't work ;)
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Wow, thanks for the Playgirl pic, Adolfo.

That is some hairy heavage right there. I can't stop looking at it!

You could raise a clutch of young sparrows in that thing!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    haha his hairy heavage is nothing compared to mine..... When I take off my shirt all the bare chested men hide and their little pectoral muscles cave between their shoulders. Then I catch them hiding in a dark bathroom drawing hair on their chest with a sharpie marker while crying in the mirror haha!!!!!! I cannot count the times some guy told me "你是纯爷们儿“ 或你真man!Although, I do not have the abs to match haha!! Damn you Hugh Jackman you sexy bitch!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and I remember seeing some girls here saying that they like hairy men ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh shit really? I missed that one haha! Well I am hairy, but I am happy I do not have hair on my back. Wheeeew I am happy for that. It is just a nicely shaped carpet like Austin Powers on the front haha! HAHA I sound so funny right now...... bragging about body hair haha!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Well ... I remember that to be the case, but I cannot guarantee :)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    300 seminacked spartans running to you in the cinema

subir imagenes

or Danieal Craig the new james bond, coping a scene of Ursula Andress in other old movie of james bond

subir imagenes

And my prefer, Diego Forlán, made in Uruguay, i never forgot when my cousin and grandma was talking in the kitchen, and then in the tv appers Forlan, taking off the t-shirt after have scored, and seeing his abs, they say in the same time. joder!!!!!

subir imagenes

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    To those guys wanting the secret of the abs, here it is....

....lighting!

yep, just stand in the right place, sun in front of you and high in the sky, and your jelly belly will appear to be an 8-pack in pictures. No idea about how to do it in real life though, it might require exercising and eating less or something.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.