Discussion » Nonsense » You Chinese Cowards!

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    Ok, don't play with me, I'm serious about this one - and YES, I'm referring to you female boys and girls because I really see no difference...

I had often seen Chinese objects with big emo hair (considered as boys) often gossiping about something or someone they see in public - either about the dressing of that person or a certain girl they think is ugly, etc, they never get tired of having something bad to say and laugh behind someone else... YOU COWARDS

Yesterday in a train, as soon as I stepped in line 4, a couple on-board immediately started gossiping about me , that was my welcome song from a "civilized" couple living in a city considered "international". I looked straight in their eyes from a distance, my spirit revealed what they were saying, I sized them up, the female was about 28 while the male was 30, so I walked through the crowd and straight to them and asked the male in Chinese: "Do you have a problem with me?", he replied very scared "no no no", then I asked the female the same question: She smiled saying "no, which country are you from?", I ignored her and told both of them: "I will be standing right there, whenever you feel there's a problem with me, you can walk straight to me like I walked to you and tell it to my face, do you understand?", they both said yes. I walked back to my spot. The whole train remained silent till I got off the train. I've not been this upset for a long time.,

I have the guts to face the fact that some ignorant Chinese usually laugh at blacks because they think blacks are monkeys in clothes, Bravo. But do you chinese people have the guts to face the fact?... let's do a little analysis here shall we? if your english is good enough to know the description of what the word "monkey" refers to...

1. it's an animal short and small in size,

2. with straight fur (hair), similar in texture to that of Chinese - I touched it to confirm

3. both male and female monkeys have flat chest and same size of ass,..

4. The most popular specie of monkey is known to be gray, black (or dark brown) but NO, only the fur is dark, if you get a blade and take off all the hair you'll see the true colour of the skin, it's somewhat yellowish (the exact colour of chinese people)

5. Most species of monkey have round faces and wide faces and black eyes, just like Chinese.

If you have the guts to challenge this theory, you're welcome face to face (only male)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    as you said in other post

black are gorillas, white are chimps, and yellow are monkeys

:P

• №❶ Passioη
    hehe, yes Adolfo... blacks look more like Gorillas (not monkeys), Chinese are the ones who look like "monkeys"... but unfortunately, the word they call us in chinese means "monkey"... so I want to challenge them today... :D

=== Ok, whites are exempted from this one, I hope your turn will come soon=== ;)
  • №❶ Passioη
    YOU CHINESE COWARDS, SAY SOMETHING HERE :P
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    No...u wrong....

Monkey in Chinese= Houzi; Gorillas = Xingxing;

For Chinese, monkey is cute animal, even good frighter because of Sun Wukong (a monkey as the main character in the novel West Journey). Xing xing is the word used as joking or making fun of .

And from your post about the experience on train. I would say maybe u are too senstive on how other people looking at you or talking about you. These kinds of things happen everywhere on beauties or uglies, on whites or blacks, on bald beard officials or long hair heavy metal singers. Chinese like to talk about 'differences' coz it is a culture of similarity. Sometimes seeing extremely beautiful gals, they talk. So what can you do when other people moving their lips, if you go straight to them and say things like that, you lose by making an assumptiong that they are making fun on you...why bother?

better ignore it...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Whenever I see a black guy in China, I point and laugh and think who let the monkeys out of the zoo?

haha seriously though, that sucks. I'd hate to be a black guy in China... not many laws against discrimination here. For those of you who are English teachers, there are so many stories about how white and blond with no experience is a closer match to what schools are looking for than black/yellow with tons of experience.

Plus all the problems with people viewing you as a curiosity... it's bad enough when people point and stare at white laowai's and it's an order of magnitude greater if you are black. But don't take it too personally... I'm pretty sure that they don't have a problem with you as a person. They are just wondering "what's he doing here?" It sure beats getting your ass kicked because you're the wrong color and some Sanlitun cop assumed you're a drug dealer.
  • №❶ Passioη
    the word they use against blacks is "HouZi" not "XingXing" hehe... My chinese is not that bad... :D

Monkeys can be cute but annoying... I think Gorillas are more cool, they dont jump around in trees, they only relax like pandas do ... but when they want to do something, they do it once and hard ;)

Anyway, if you traveled abroad (especially for genuine reasons, invited by the government of that country) and had this happen, there are certain things you cannot ignore - especially when china is that same government is the one controlling the media and what chinese people know about the outside world.

I'm not extremely sensitive to little things especially for the fact that it happened only yesterday... but I heard stories from others so I cannot tolerate it.. and I will continue to challenge anyone anywhere till they tell me to the face that there is a problem with a monkey and a gorilla sharing the same forest, then we can take it to the next level :D So be careful when next you see me in a train, I'm not so nice to cowards
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    you know what I usually do? I think what I did is way more coward. Honestly, I just directly ignore(lower my head or purposely stirring at other places) when i saw black people in the street, for the purpose of not making people think I pay attention on their differences.

But my question for myself is, isn't that another kind of discrimination itself?

Differences (color, in this thread) do exist. Stirring at it and purposely ignoring it seems not big difference on solving the discrimination problems in reality.

Claiming that no discrimination from oneself is easy, but facing the discrimination on human nature is more real and hard.

Like, feminism claims for equality but finally found they turning female to male, which is funndamentally another kind of discrimination. If you use this way to force people think about your color issue. Do you think it really helps for solving the problem itself ?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    fuck these stupid chinese things always trying to defend their inappropriate behaviors...,Shit.....this post said males only....
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    haha what´s your problem in the trains? you flirt in trains and also ¨fight¨ with local population haha

althought i´m chimp and not gorilla, in the place where i live in BJ i´m the unique pale ass (the legends talk about other pale ass, but I never have found him), so also the monkeys look the strange chimp, and gossip about me in front of me.
    but really, I take these things with other mood, the people look at you, throws kisses

a couple look me in the bus and gossip (my ambient are the buses, not trains), i take my movil and take photos of them, when i go with a friend, we look them and we begin to gossip also about them, and point them with my finger. I don´t know, depends of the moment

when i heard 老外!!!!
    I always shout 老外??在哪?? and look around me

if you go in the bus and the sun hurts your eyes, don´t complain about the sun, can not change, better, move yourself and give your back to the sun.

be happy, be hilarious, but don´t ¨agreesive¨
    you lost this kind of proof is your behavior and actions are like their stereotype of
    黑鬼子

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i think jon gu is the only realistic chinese...than these people who always try to defend thmselves .... im really angry because of these girl....if i was anywhere near her right now she will know how angry i am....
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    joder Mathew!!! bad night yesterday? today you bite haha
    really, you always seem in your posts angry,upset and sad being in China,
    why you don´t go again to your city??? maybe this place is not for you
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Adolfo, you're right it's better not to fight them silliness for silliness, I often do even more attractive things and gather a crowd of admirers but I was just in a bit of a screwed mood yesterday that's why this happened. Yes there are 2 sides to everything including society. I'm not asking chinese people to like or accept me, I now work in the immigration section, every visa day we have more than 200 chinese people lined up outside from the embassy street to the main road each with about 15 chinese passports, You cant imagine what chinese offer me in private just to get visas... It's my time to screw them LOL

@ Jon Gu, hehehe.. oh, I didn't see this one from my long lasting enemy... there you go.. you didn't seem to read well the description of "monkey" :D you short black hair, black eyed racist :P Info: There are 8 times the number of your people in my country than mine in yours and I think you Chinese are the ones with a population problem and need to escape from this huge zoo with no human rights... You are the ones who need other countries Jon, that's why ABC is something to be proud of :D don't you think so? :P

Anyway, about the blacks who teach english here, I pity them too... that's a job for loosers and personally I think it fits ABCs more than it fits whites because they understand both languages better... but unfortunately, your racist country is also against you on this one ... Sorry

You don't know me so well to know.. there are black people your cops can mess with and there are black people who are ready to do and die when they stand for their rights... I would advice you to join the monkey cops and come at me yourself to see :D Kidding ;) I'm probably a humble guy who will not fight back - but there is always a point where enough is enough ;)

Any other Chinese male with a problem? If it's Jon Gu alone will get boring :) BTW, Undermoonlight, that asshole who hates "black people", and cats, where are you monkey? you have a chance to say something here cos you would definitely not be brave enough to say it face to face :D
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    Sometimes I come to this forum and read posts about this subject, for me this is so stupid that makes myself missing words to describe how bad/sick I feel. We are living in the 21st century today and people still judging other based on their skin color instead of their values.

I'm from Brazil, a multicultural country with tons of blacks, yellows, and white people. Unfortunately we face some troubles there as well, but far away from the level existing in China, where clubs may charge you more and people point fingers assuming how good/bad you are due your color.

This might be a "cultural issue" but I'm really straight and can't even try to read and understand excuses...for me it's a crime and show up how ridiculous some people are.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Passion, props on having the balls to tell them off. I occasionally do it when I see people do disgusting and uncivil things, but not so much over racial issues. I discovered long ago that telling a local they shouldn't be racist against Japanese people is pretty much like trying to use logic to explain the non-existence of gods to religious fanatics. They simply have a different foundation for their thought processes, and logic isn't going to do much. I assume it's about as effective when you try to tell them you're not a chimp. Wait 50 years and things will get better.

I do think you're being a bit over-sensitive though. Why so hard on Jon Gu? ABCs are about as Chinese as me, so grouping him in with mainland people would be almost as bad as me grouping you in with those friendly Nigerian gentlemen at 3litun who always ask me how I'm doing and shake my hand when I go by...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go troll the stereotypes thread...
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ 莫明 hehe as usual, you have a sweet way to put your words... Well I'm glad you're going to Stereotypes to see where me and Jon Gu's fight started LOL

@ Peter 卫环琅 Did someone say "Safety of Internet"? in China? hehe... and you seriously call this post gossiping? :D

Anyway, I agree with you Gossiping is a natural thing a part of human life (especially when boys like you do it).. so I suggest you gossip only about your parents (those who brought you into human life)... it's better than do it about other people who don't know how you came into "human existence"...

BTW, black males in don't have the instincts or time to gossip... Congrats for learning the first thing you know about blacks ;)

ATTENTION: I don't see gossiping as racism, fock that, I only see it as a first degree cowardice which unfortunately is common among Chinese males just as well as females... So if it's a part of your culture for a female to be proud of walking with a male who never gets tired of pointing fingers at people and laugh rather than concentrate on important things in the relationship then FOCK THE CULTURE :D

Do it only with yourselves and I'll not have a problem... but when you do it with me, I will surely come at you because I regard it as disrespect... you reap what you sow.

NEXT...
  • Ajantha Manohar
    nExT?????
    are you looking for fight? ein?! ein?!

then I say u this with my irish accent: come here litttle boy!!!

i´m too dangerous, arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Stop Defending Stupid Chinese Behaviors...
  • Ajantha Manohar
    u also want fight eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    i dont care, i have two fists, i will introduce you, -left- and -right-, also knowed as -moan- and -pain-, my two nice fists

arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a fucking berseker
  • Ajantha Manohar
    but dirty guy don´t take my words like a invitation for a party of fist-fucking, i don´t like these things
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    for someone, fucking yourslef or using the word Fuck can definetely balance a bit your hormonal imbalances.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    get out
  • Lli123 Lli123
    Lli123 Lli123 wrote:
    An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth...It's a fact
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "i think jon gu is the only realistic chinese" ... ** teary eyes **
  • №❶ Passioη
    Jon Gu is just a fake ass who has not read the description of "monkey" careful enough before commenting... and more so, he hasn't looked in the mirror for a long time so he thinks he looks more like a straight forward ape than a monkey :D

BTW, I left out one important feature of a monkey:

6. Monkeys have short legs and long body, just like Chinese people :P

I remember the Shaolin monks (short for monkeys) who are so flexibly gymnast that their posture allows their foot to kick their own heads because it doesn't go beyond that point.... watch kung-fu movies carefully, you'll see what I mean. Oops!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Regardless, I think we can all agree on one thing: Monkeys are freaking awesome!

• №❶ Passioη
    Huh? Jon Gu... are you now trying to say monkeys look more Caucasian than Chinese? :)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    i think that the important point is that the caucasian have hair in their ass like the monkeys
    chimps and gorillas i think no, (in beijing zoo an agressive chimp show us his ass), i must to check in google, but the ¨golden wall¨ protect my eyes against a search using key words like -ass- :/

and why we are forgetting the orangutans???

subir imagenes

Jon, what kind of monkey are them??
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

With a pair of glasses, he looks just like his father ...
  • №❶ Passioη
    hehehe... as far as I can see, that one has straight hair too :D ... erm let's try this one.. I've always been fascinated with the term "Caucasian Chinese" but i'm not sure how to imagine....

Oops, it seems to be a female... not sure though. Any zoologist in the house? :)
  • Ajantha Manohar
    or aslo any zoophilic?
  • №❶ Passioη
    Yes Sir, Preferably :D
  • Ajantha Manohar
    mmm.... i must to confess that i find something atracttive in the look of this ape, the yes Sir´s genes inside of me begin to affect me
  • wrote:
    Yes, Chinese are cowards and they should learn from those blacks in Africa and U.S. to kill and rob other peoples.

Abisai talked we defend China, but I just wonder why you defend the black.
    Why don’t you reflect on yourselves about the prejudices other peoples have?
    Are you black generally well-educated or civilized than other peoples? Of course not.

Most of your black are lazy and greedy; look at the fact in other countries with more blacks, most of them are mobs and jobless gangsters.

You always talked about discrimination, but you always using racism against Chinese in this forum. I never saw you did anything to promote your image in this country. Just like Passion’s matter, you can try to talk nicely to those uneducated or uninformed Chinese peoples and introduce your country and yourself and try to make friends with them, I believe they will be happy to talk with you and feel 有面子的 to know a good enough foreigner. But you did the contrary action and thought that we are enemies.

You demonstrated in U.S. in order to get more interest, after you received equal rights, you want more and more, but you contribute less to that country compared with whites; the same situation happened in Africa, you got back the political rights, but you used these powers to discriminate other peoples, but your country collapsed. You never demonstrate the qualifications to be equally treated by other peoples. So please show me you deserve the good treatment from Chinese. Because I knew you blacks and whites discriminate Chinese in your countries only because they work hard and not so exocentric.

You black showed your beslaver to those whites, but want to gain some superiority from China? I have to tell you, we did not colonize you and your country, if you do not like China or its people, you can go back to your country. We do not own you anything.

By the way, Chairman Mao said:牢骚太盛防肠断,风物长宜放眼量,if you want something, you have to do something. Complaining is useless.

The last words, I just suggest that you blacks also including some whites and Chinese act and think like a normal human being.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    wtf
    ¨Because I knew you blacks and whites discriminate Chinese in your countries only because they work hard and not so exocentric¨.

The problems between sindicates of workers and inmigrants chinese workers, is that the chinese workers work in a slavery regime similar to the proletarians in nineteenth century.
    Work around 12-13 hours, without rest on weekend, a with a salary depending of comisions and this fucking shit, IS NOT BE COMPETITIVE, OR HARD WORKER, is be a slave.
    The european worker class doesn´t want to return to this time.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sun are u running for presidency? lol.....why do u always divert issues to politics...this is just unhuman behaviorss that we are talking about.....Passion identified something he wasnt happy about and all i see is a bunch of people trying to find reasons to defend it no man, what i rather want is for such things not to be happening in a country of hardworking and developed people...we might be poor but we know how to behave socially....thid cannot be a reason for me to be chased back to my country for asking people not to defend these kind of behaviors....if u defend it, will it stop?
  • №❶ Passioη
    Hehe, Calm down Sun, my new enemy :)…

You’re obviously missing the point here; the truth I’m stressing is not about bad / unknown reputation but cowardice as persistently practiced amongst you wussies in Chinese society... And I want to go on proving that Chinese look more like whatever they call blacks than blacks do. So I’ll try to ignore some things you said in order not to go too far off the topic ;) but if you talk of laziness and all that, do you have any idea of the unemployment rate in China? I think most of you just look at the little Beijing, Shanghai glory but I’ve been to parts of your country you cannot imagine and I’ve seen the way people suffer. The only thing that prevents most of them from committing crimes is extreme government control and their own wussy qualities, but if they had their way as free Chinese people, they would do worse things than any other race.

If we talk about reputation, there are thousands of true stories of human rights violation which has lead to the frustration and death of many victims in China (just 1 example though). You think the world doesn’t know because your government has supreme media control, no one is allowed to say anything bad about Chinese even if it’s true. Now you see the only difference between us and you are that we don’t hide anything about ourselves. We also don’t make an effort to tell people good things because that would be too much of a reflection of 1 side (hypocrisy).

Chairman Mao also taught you foreign things are bad (with reference to japan). But for so many years China has relied on Japanese tech to develop its electronics manufacturing (one of the main drivers of the Chinese economy). But many Chinese people who talk about Japanese will always say they don’t like Japanese people, Japanese are bad, blah blah blah… isn't that complain for nothing?. You only choose to see one side of people and that’s your problem.. it’s not because a race doesn’t promote itself.

I believe you know black mobs were not the Japanese who came and focked you up in 1937, yet you choose to know them as violent people. You see them on the streets but they don’t come mobbing you yet you still call them scary names, what an insult… are you sure your people in their countries can stand the same if we really want to make it officially an eye for an eye?

And like you ignorantly said: “China does not owe you”, on the contrary, my former boss (a money minded tricky 56 year old crafty Chinese asshole coward) is still owes me RMB32, 000 and has been running and hiding, he even canceled my visa hoping I’ll not have a way to come back to fight for my money but here I am. That’s how terrible your people can be… What similar experience did you ever have with a black man? After signing a contract, he runs away with your money? Cancels your visa that you paid for with your own money? A black man ever mobbed you before? Be honest Sun… there are 8 times the number of Chinese in my country than my country people here… and I even helped Chinese people in my country to the best I could, they have never had this kind of terrible treatment in my country, because our people are human, we have a heart, we have human compassion but we’ll not spend money to promote the good side of our people like china does… we have nothing to hide. When we cry, you can see (because it’s mostly caused by you), when we laugh, you can see… Everything from the heart, no hypocrisy… So what?

I’m not asking you to like me, don’t like me, I don’t like you too. Just return respect for respect, this should be simple. If you see me on the street, I will not be gossip or laugh at you so don’t do it to me… this is simple courtesy and if your country / culture does not have room for it, then FOCK your Culture, And shame on you for calling Beijing an International city. Cowards

Meet me at the WLIB cage for more :D
  • wrote:
    Dear (潇然) Adolfo Secades,

That’s damn true, therefore, please
    1. Ask your government allow more Chinese being your citizen and give them the same human rights;
    2. Teach them to behave like those blacks and Muslim in your countries to have more babies and ask for stipends; do not woke like a robot and enjoy life;
    3. Leave an immigrant place for me and introduce a wonderful girl to me, I’d like to become a citizen of developed countries.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Wowow, I love WLIB cage!!! when will the 1st tournament begin??? ;)
  • wrote:
    Passion,

You are not enemy or something like this.

1. I always said there are many stupid Chinese in this country;
    2. I just bought a Canon 550D, not so bad. I do not hate common Japanese people, I just thought they should take responsibility fir the history; But I do not watch their AV video, I believe you are a fun of Japanese AV.
    3. You can not distort the facts in wartime with the facts in peaceful time, that's common sense;
    4. 'Just return respect for respect, this should be simple." You are right, that's why I said why don't you grasp the opportunity to talk with them friendly and let them know how wonderful you are, let them know you are totally different from Abisai;
    5. "And shame on you for calling Beijing an International city. Cowards " haha, don't you read what I have written before, I never think China or Beijing is so-called international, and I do not want this country or Beijing to be international, but the people in this country should let its people learn to respect each other and enjoy life; but I have to tell you what i have said before, you are still pioneers in this country, give tis country 50 years or more to become a normal country.
    6. If you have contract with that bastard, you can ask help from the Labor Arbitration Office.

OK, the last, you should ask (潇然) Adolfo Secades to fight with you in WLIB cage, he is a Kongfu Master, I am not, if I am A Kongfu Master, the first thing I want to do is to beat Abisai.
  • wrote:
    Mathew Abisai

"sun are u running for presidency?"
    I will let you down.
    I do not support so-called referendum in China to select leaders, although it means I will lost the opportunity to become the leader for this country, but I would rather to find a decent job to do.

"we might be poor but we know how to behave socially....thid cannot be a reason for me to be chased back to my country for asking people not to defend these kind of behaviors....if u defend it, will it stop?"
    You shut up, most black students are rich than me in fact.
    At the same time, it is your black'a personality to be sociable, not the personality of most Chinese.

It is a good enough reason to oust you out of China for that reason, if you came to China just act like me and you will feel comfort.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Nice work, Passion. You had a hunch a young couple were talking about you - your "spirit revealed what they were saying" - so you went over and intimidated them. Smooth.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sun - don't worry you alone are not my enemy and not my main problem :D

3. I only mentioned that because you talked about slavery. Today blacks have absolutely no problem with whites (my best buddy here is a white guy) so that means we blacks know how to separate the past from the present. But Chinese dont. I have these 2 japanese buddies hoping to hangout... each time I talk to my Chinese friends about them, they say No, No, No... So these japs only hangout only with foreigners. Why? just because Chinese find it hard to disconnect the past from present.

BTW... Any female out there looking for a cute japanese guy? :) trust me, very cute

4. Why should I want to talk friendly with people gossiping negatively about me? people who don't look in the mirror and imagine what their physical posture reflects would be using words like "HouZi" to gossip against others. Would you be friendly with such people? if yes, then you may just be the Chinese version of Jesus Christ :D

5. In 50 years I think there will be only homosexuals and transgendered freaks here HEHEHE, so I might still look odd enough to be laughed at :/ anyway I'd already be dead by then so it's ok ;)

6. In fact by our contract he owes me much more than 32 K but I think you'll not understand this one because you're not a foreigner. The Chinese Labour Arbitration Office always supports chinese people in a case between chinese and a foreigner... And even if that foreigner wins by narrow chances, the chinese go behind to fuck him / her up in another way. This is exactly what happened to my italian friend. She won her money back and after that your government called her a bad person, canceled her visa and sent her back. For what? fighting for your rights? No thanks, I'll do it my way this time...

So with good reasons I say again FOCK CHINESE :D
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ TonyDice, I have a strong spirit as a mind reader when I look at people face to face... I'm sure what they said that's why I made the move...

don't believe me? let's try with your GF, I'll tell you what she thinks about you at any moment :D (Ok, that's only if she's sexy) Oops ;)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sometimes its just better to stop debating with smarter and well educated guys like Sun......cos we wont finish this since he only focus on what he believe in without thinking of the problem at hand in simple terms.....I quit, I will never win against u Brave Sun
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Dear Sun, I only have tried to explain you that in a european country, like Spain, many of the problems with the chinese comunity have their origin in the kind of slavery that some fucking chinese and spanish bussiness men have with the chinese workers.

The truth is that the chinese society (and all societies with a economical system like capitalism, like spain), some groups of people use other people for gain money, plusvalia, bla bla, u know all these things.

The chinese people use like slaves other chinese people, and in spain, they collaborate with other spanish bussiness men in this shit.

you know what? the interest of classes don´t know about colours, countries and races.

what do you think that the spanish workers feel when they lost their jobs cause their bosses prefer bring the factories to china???

a) the people that use for think colours and races, the think - fuck chinese- putos chinos-
    b) others can see the situation without this racism bullshit, and see what is the real problem, and who is the enemy, and who is the ally.

to think the countries like harmony and big happy families is bullshit,!!!!!!!
    if you think this only think in the chinese workers in the construction, they never improve their situation, and also their sons, and the most of 北京人 will never have one aparment, while other will have many, why???
    destiny? luck? work hard?

why use countries and colours for understand the world????

• Yang Spaß
    Yang Spaß wrote:
    i think you're generalize chinese people and you have to understand that in china you rarely see a black man or woman. so it's "normal" that everyone looked at you.

and also i do think that if a insignificant happening like this makes you turn this angry, is because you're full of complexes by yourself..

sorry if i offend you but it's what i think and also apologises for my bad english. have a nice day and be careful not been catched and brought into the zoo :P just joking!!
  • Undermoonlight
    ...why use countries and colours for understand the world????
    ----this makes sense...but sometimes, it's hard to separate these from cultural identities...because human beings are sociable animals, and they like living in groups with the people of the same countries and colors----more geographically and racially convenient...let's say we are trying not to understand the world nationally and racially and hope that as the entire human civilization advances, it will happen in time----but not now----it's unrealistic...in fact, that those fucking blacks act like anti-racists is the most racial thing in the world----they united as a group (a RACE) to counter the discrimination (which mostly result from their own misdoings) of other people...it's just like a vicious circle...Besides, what's so wrong with despising and segregating from a race, of which most people are lazy, voilent, unreasonable, stupid, hedonistic, ungrateful...I mean, yes, to resort to such kind of extreme approaches is not good, but just as Jon Gu said----when you pass through a black "hood", what will you do and feel? Hence, I argue that so long as most of the black population (an emphasis: I'm not refer to every black people) are still living their lives at the lowest level of human society, the kind of so-called racist thing (I mean the kind of emotion----not slavery or segregation----they are barbaric anyway) will exist...I also want to say that actually, if our Chinese people continue to corrupt and screw up like those fucking blacks, we would end up being at the lowest level of human society in place of the blacks----and we can see this tendency from this thread: EVEN A FUCKING BLACK DARE TO CALL US "COWARD" ON OUR OWN SOIL!!! WHAT THE FUCK? ...Behave! My fellow Chinese compatriats! Earn your race and your nation some respect!!!----By the way, I have the impulse to slap the couple who called the fucking black monkey on the subway----where's our oriental virtues and etiquette?...
  • №❶ Passioη
    Finally I and Adolfo agree on something :D So the good question remains:

"Why use countries and colours for understanding the world????" :)

Homework: I need 3 more Chinese answers + 1 Nazi || skinhead answer...

Blacks and SAs are exempted from this one. The rest can go home and sleep.

做个好梦 :)

=========================

@ Undermoonlight, I was waiting for you :D welcome to make my day.

You kind of mixed up everything you said in anger and confusion. I can't even find your points. Anyway, this alone is clear evidence you're much more a savage than a black could ever be :D .. and this is worse when we add it to your already existing coward quality. I'll try to filter your crap...

1. Your answer to Adolfo's question already shows how childishly wussy you are... everything you know about being a man was learned from your mum... what a shame :D

2. Segregating from a race? are you sure this is not ignorance expressed foolishly under what you think is racism? many of your chinese people go to my country to build railways and do odd jobs, they have a huge china town there where many hustle to survive in different ways including prostitution - if that's what you call "segregating from a race" :D

3. Blacks are low life? I bet you 1 black african student in Beijing can afford to feed your whole family for as long as you all live. You think you're living well... even in your own country, you cannot afford to take a taxi but squeeze yourselves in trains and buses like poultry chicken because it costs just 1 or 2 kuais :D Learn this one thing today and if you doubt me, look around

4. You need more exposure boy, travel, go outside your cage for a while and see the truth, see the per head position of Chinese people compared to others (including african countries), when you get back to china, I bet your over-patriotism which is fueled more by ignorance and xenophobia than concrete experience will be reduced by 80% ... guaranteed

Finally, You are still a coward Undermoonlight, and you know it's true your anger doesn't change the facts, I can say it to you face to face on your own soil... and if you were good enough a challenge for me, I would say more LOL it's just as usual painful for Chinese to ever accept the truth, they will do anything to stop the truth. That's why there is no media freedom in your country because the truth is bitter. You will fock anyone who tells you the truth about yourself... and 1 thing is there are those you can fock with, others you just don't have what it takes to...

For me personally, I don't care how much you suffer and smile here pretending to be better than anyone else, when you see me in public, get angry and fight me face to face if you have the guts. I prefer that to whispering crap at my back :D You're welcome

I may have one more question for you when the time is right. ride on ;)
  • Børge Notkevich
    A lot of people in China are still not educated, hence the fact (from another post I read from) many Chinese people haven't noticed it's "rude to stare".
    However, alot of people in China hasn't seen alot of people from other countries, they're only getting used to the "black" and "white" people, basically any race other then Chinese.
    Also when a Chinese person sees a person of another race, they wouldn't think the person would understand Chinese, hence the chattering about the person of a different race.

So it's still in the culture, will take time for the Chinese people to adjust.
    Though this doesn't mean they have a problem with you!
    Your in someone else's country, and really, if you don't like the way the people behave, an option is leaving, not like anyone's forcing you to stay. Other wise maybe you could find a nicer way to interact with the Chinese people and change their ideas of you to something better.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I stare at people all the time.... And not only attractive females. I am just a people watcher. I think if people do not want to be looked at then they should not go outside. However, I know that it really bothers some people to be looked at for prolonged periods and given the pervasive racial stigmas it may affect some more than others.

@No 1 Passion: I hope they were not thinking what you think they were thinking. But they also could have been thinking about how attractive you are also. There are many things that they could have been thinking about you. We could only hope it was positive. However you know better than anyone who you are and what defines you as a person, so you cannot let others define you with their thoughts. Their staring could be taken a number of ways. It could be empowering, embarrassing, angering, etc..... You are the one who makes that choice......

Hold your head high man
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Damn ... I must have typed a few hundred words, and then I lost them all ...

OK, if you are concerned about the "stare", the whispering, or even the finger-pointing, my personal experience is to see the lighter side of things, because you are in deed different from others ...

Example one ... imagine if you paint yourself blue, put on the head gear and walk along Wang Fu Jing or Xi Dan (or even Hong Kong or NY Times Square or London Kings Cross), three months ago, everyone will look at you because Avatar was heap, now, most people will ignore you ...

... off topic: my fashion advice, you know, is to keep the blue ... like ...because, you know, the Smurf look will come back, like, when they release, you know, the 3D movie :)

Example two ... during Beijing winter, most (local) people tend to keep their winter clothes on even when indoors, but I am not heat-resistant, so you would often see me wearing a short sleeve T-shirt (winter clothes under my arm) when going to movies or supermarkets ... and I had often got the stare ...

So you can choose to ignore it, and try to see the lighter side of things ... or if you are as friendly as you claim to be, then be "friendly" about it, perhaps talk to them given the opportunity ... but making yourself angry without a good reason is really unhealthy :)
  • №❶ Passioη
    hehe... @ 叮噹叔叔 & Kodi

Really, I'm not that kind of overly sensitive black ass intensively baked with inferiority complex but actually almost the oppostite + no one keeps his head higher than I do around here. Especially that I'm almost always with a female who's much above their standard so they spend most of the time rather envying than gossiping, or with a lovely child mixed between my kind and a chinese... so they come to make friends and ask questions. Imagine I've stayed in Beijing for about a year but this is the first time that happened....

however, I'm also very friendly with Chinese strangers when I'm alone... Sometimes I got on a train and asked my onlookers loudly in Chinese: "are you chinese? why are you so different? why do you look so much like an african? etc... do you know wushu? why don't you know? it's a chinese culture, no excuse for not knowing, etc" ... I just tease them and instantly get a crowd circling me in amazement, we all laugh together in a very interactive session ... I did this almost everytime I had a chance to get on a train.

But that day I was in a bit of a screwed mood added to the fact that no matter how friendly people like me are, there is always a new group of people to be that friendly with, starting all over to enlighten them... + their government had already said something on their local news in Chinese language, for them to tag us negative, the same government comes behind for favours from our side. Cowards

All the people who have said negative things about black people here don't have even 1 example of a bad experience they had with a black who killed them, robbed them, or anything they have said against us. They just have theories of prejudice yet they continue to generalise stuff. I have concrete experience and evidences beyond reasonable doubt how wicked and unhuman chinese people can be...

They claim it's because they've never seen black people that's why they point, I asked them "what about whites"? they said they had been seeing whites on TV so it's not amazing, I asked again "what about the NBA seasons aired on CCTV everyday? don't you watch Obama on the news?", they had no more answers

So today let's make it open... Let them call us whatever name they call us in their gossips, let them say it here since they have no guts to say face to face. Then I will prove to the ones who have a mirror at home... You ought to be ashamed of your nature and culture than any other race on earth so when you see black people on the streets and think they don't deserve any respect after all the money they have spent into your economy, then just shut-up and pass-by, or put your head down (like Yuki said), there will be no problem... but if they think their lips and fingers are tickling beyond control, point at them or make fun of them and see the disrecpect you get in return. 2 eyes for an eye

BTW, I work at the embassy and that is what we get every visa day (atleast 200 people at 1 round with an average of 15 chinese passports each), each day we have to work on about three thousand chinese passports. Successful applicants go and never come back. What are you going to do in "monkeys country" if it's so bad? I also have a chance to communicate collectively with most black people, I heard many complains of how unfairly innocent people are treated around here (and I hope you read this Jon Gu, it's how inhuman "stereotype" drives you to be). I had already vowed to turn this official if things don't change after 1st October... the Chinese in my country will start having the same reasons to complain, the same reasons to cry, same reasons to start coming back.

Mark my words, You'll never be smart enough to learn until we do it back to you - this is the way you'll learn to tone down your collective way of seeing people!
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Hey get the fvck out here man, back to where the fvk u come from.
    now THAT, is real.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... №❶ Passioη ... as I said earlier, in another thread, when we first crossed path in the forum months ago, you did not have much anger in you, and you have really got this old man worried ... glad to see a smile back on your face :)\

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Passion, to answer the question you raise in your last post, re Chinese people "What are you going to do in "monkeys country?"" I recommend this excellent piece of journalism, which seems to confirm one's worst suspicions

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/04/the-next-empire/8018/
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    谁议论你你就跟谁干去,别他妈的遇到点事就全体Chinese
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It amazes me when apes start quarreling with each other here.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If the shoe fits, wear it...... I hear that! It is tough to punish everyone for a few ignorant peoples mistakes. Maybe you are just too damn attractive not to look at.... At least that is what I am thinking when they stare at me @_@ It does wonders for my self esteem and makes me feel amazing.. Try thinking positively about it and see what it does to you. Stay positive and you will receive positivity in return. It is the law of attraction. I have diffused so many conflicts and misunderstandings in this way. Most people cannot think badly about someone who is always positive. I change peoples minds for them all the time.

Positive vibrations lead to smooth and Irie sensations!
  • SOSA Dewayne Stackz
    fuck any type of racism......
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ TonyDice, it's an excellent piece of journalism indeed but focuses more on Sudan, Tanzania, Congo and Zimbabwe... Africa has 54 countries of which china deals strongly in 25 so the few examples cannot represent the trend or strength of china's exploitative relationship with the whole continent . In fact, the country where china has most investments and consequently most of its people emigrating to there has been ignored in the analysis. That country is also china's largest product market in Africa, emerging as the most significant country to china's economic development (after the US embargo), near the china town there are currently 141 shipping companies paying leap services to Chinese dealers. The Chinese government recently offered to sign a 50 year contract for a $ 30 Billion USD; to drill oil wells not only in my country but in my hometown (which has the most geographically concentrated number of oil wells in the world), research also shows it's one of the most stable land on earth.

So you see, even though they are gaining so much from those countries, they still secretly blacklist them for small things like visa, admission and all that. what a cowardly way to do things smiling in-front as a friend, then exploiting, blacklisting and talking bad at the back. We the insiders know a lot more about what's going on but the question is: do the chinese people know? do they also know the relationship between china and africa is even more significant and future promising than between china and europe / america?. we only express discontent why the chinese government (after all these) still do not educate their people on our significance, and how important mutual respect is, on the social level. We sent several letters but they denied every aspect of unfairness. They think we're stupid, they pretend they don't know how some innocent black peoples' visas are canceled, after spending much money in Beijing for apartment rentals, and in some cases investing in legal businesses, they are sent back for no good reason.

China hopes that government to government level dealings of corruption will suppress the opinions of the grassroots so it builds its long term economic strategy strictly on political relations with African governments. China fails to realise one thing: their people here may be cowards, extremely patriotic and submissive to the government here no matter what. But in Africa, the people are more powerful than the government. If Africans choose to send back news on how they are discriminated in China, and the people (of which I have more than a handful of) decide that enough is enough, there will emerge an uprising against Chinese people there that foolishly corrupt african government will not be able to stop....

So to Chinese people out here, when you see me, it's ok to think I'm from the forest, it's ok to think I have all the diseases in the world, it's ok to think I'm the ugliest person in the world, it doesnt matter... but you must respect me because I'm not living in your country for free (in fact I spend a lot more than you can afford), respect me because blacks are more socially reactive than proactive (we treat you according to the way you treat us)... Show simple courtesy and you'll not have a problem with blacks - guaranteed... But if you think your stereotyping cannot help being expressed in your attitude towards me, then we have a problem, a big problem.

And to you FOOLISH Chinese girls. Your people are doing a lot of prostitution in Africa, and for peanuts to those who care for it (because blacks don't do flat). When you see a black man here you get shocked, take 5 paces away, you quickly look away as if he's the tiger who was waiting to eat you. What do you think you have that he wants? your flat chest and flat ass using fake padded bra and heavy make-ups just to look female? You short flat face, flat chest flat ass BITCH. Be careful!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    some friends call me Monkey,and i think they are as sweet as im
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Passion,
    It is true China is exploiting Africa’s natural resources. But you have your choice. China doesn’t send troop there; doesn’t kill your people there; doesn’t colonize your country. What China has done is all based on contracts. If Africa especially your country are extremely discontent China’s exploitation. The solution is simple. Don’t do business with us. Don’t sell your precious copper, oil, timber, iron or other resources. China doesn’t force you to do anything. It’s you who need money! If not China, it would be Japan, India, America, Britain to exploit you. Why? Because that’s the only thing you can sell to make money, to get rich.

I know it’s a harsh comment. But that’s the reality. This is not an ideal world as we all know. You can not always beg respect or fairness from other people or country. When China first opened it’s gate in late 70s. We had nothing. We offer free land, favorable tax conditions, cheap slaves for all those developed countries and districts. Our workers work for 14 hours everyday to get a monthly pay for only 200 USD even now. But what choice do we have? We don’t have the ability to create all those high-tech products. It’s China who made the decision to be world factory. If we refuse them, they will go to India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos. Blame yourself first if you don’t have the competence to compete on world’s stage.

Africa is a great continent. The natural conditions are much better than China. There is a historical reason why Africa is lagging behind. But you had your independence several decades ago. After all these time, Africa is still the largest aid receiver. It’s a SHAME! Yes, black people are not submissive to their governments like Chinese people. You organize riots, rebellions to overthrow one corrupted government and welcome another more corrupted regime, which makes the whole country’s status always unstable, and women and children are always the first victim. Foreign investments are cautious, travelers are timid to go there. Aids, hunger, violence are rampant in some African countries. Perhaps you are brave, but you are not wise.

Passion, I like your words. I admire that you have the guts to speak for black people for the mistreatment they have received in China and I believe many of them are true. But your tone is getting more and more hostile. If you don’t have any intelligent ways and are so willing to solve the problems simply by “an eye for an eye” strategy, then go home, start your revenge scheme, do whatever you want. Like you said, Africa has 54 countries, and your country is just one of them. Who needs whom more? We all have the answer.

In the end, your last paragraph is extremely insulting. I can’t see any link between your case and those “flat breast, flat ass bitch”. It seems that you only want to vent your anger and hatred towards China and Chinese people at whatever means. Until now, I’m not sure why some blacks are discriminated by Chinese government and people, but I’m so certain that you deserve all of those!
  • Børge Notkevich
    Well said Maria!
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Angela Wang.,, I remember in the only interaction I had with you, you persistently stressed you're "Australian but NOT chinese"... So I wonder what you're doing here :)

@ "Does Africa... " Besides appearing to be female, your understanding of the world and china's relation with africa is too shallow for me to talk politics with you...

Any female who wants to quarrel should rather invite her wussy coward gossiping chinese BF to do the fight for her. I don't have time to argue or fight with female...

Back to the topic - you chinese cowards (male only)
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Passion, It’s very possible my opinions are shallow, so why don’t you enlighten me? I can sense you really like to be on the boxing stage and challenged by rivals one by one? Are you scared now, Coward?

I’m not denying the important role Africa is playing on China’s economy. But apparently, it benefits each other mutually. We all get what we need. I don’t see any point why you have to threaten Chinese government or Chinese people if your friends' visas canceled or you gossiped by a couple on the train.

By the way, Where do you come from? Speak for your own not entire Africa, please.
  • Børge Notkevich
    @No1 Passion: maybe you should stop being so sexist!
    I am Australian, but like most people on this site, I actually live in China.
    Anyways it's a free country.
    **** wrote:
    well i've got my one reasons to be sometimes angry toward chinese actions and i did have a clash by myself with maria a few months earlier on a other topics but on this one i have to say she revealed herself bettter than i though of her before which makes me happier (because i believe in the best of people and i know there is many many stupid people so i'm always glad to take one out of this lot).

so Maria your analyse is very good about china and africa and i would stand by it becaus i believe the situations in Africa is as below:

-It is true that colonization of Africa by european countries was a act of discutable principles however it did bring knowledge to Africa as it did to China. whitout the colonization China would still be torn apart by civil war beetwen warlords, still under imperial rules and still in hunger and poverty
    without the colonization Africa would still be a poor place with no modern civilization.

what is unacceptable is the abuse some of the europeans countries and USA has made in China as Africa.

However because of european countries china as been able to acces the technology needed to become the country china is now and i don't think they want to go back at the time when they didn't know about european contries.

As for Africa the real problem is the mess develppped country made when they design the places of each African countries whithout taking cares of the ethnies. Africa countries should have been design by the people living there and not by the places and sizes and ressources.the problem now in Africa is the reponsibility of Arican people, ok we did the mess but African people did not try to make it right in most of the countries, and they could have done by now like chinese did
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Hey №❶ Passioη, my chinese wushu coach wants to meet you and talk about this thing -chinese cowards-, face to face, fist to fist, haha :P
    but, you know? he is from shandong 山东 , and this province is the chinese sparta, fucking real men inside. you are afraid right? :D
  • №❶ Passioη
    Hehe, ok Which of you has ever been to Africa? please raise your hand... if yes, which place in Africa? what did you go there to do? what do you really know? (not what you read or what someone else told you).

I am challenging Chinese people and their social attitude here based on my own experience. None of you is saying anything you've seen with your own eyes. George Bush tells you all Arabs are terrorists, you admit. remote news tells you all Africans are hungry, you admit without question. At the end, the media makes the money, succeeds co-operating with their governments to keep you scared while they are doing big deals with those regions, journalists earn the fame, and you conformists stay on the surface with a politically engineered psychology and extreme ignorance :) Below is a picture of my hometown (not the capital of my country) taken in fog, 1989 - that was before the Chinese flocked in there like wild geese.

On a sunny day and blue skies it would have looked much better. Unlike china, we are not the type who will spend money to show good things and hide bad things because we're not cowards. We're just like a girl who doesn't wear make-up looking for guys, The guys who know good things will come for her naturally. Africa has become the most active investment region of the world now whether you know it or not.

@ "Does Africa"... Like I said, I don't fight female so give it up except you're strongly insisting on categorising yourself among the flat bitches I mentioned above... even then, I dont exchange rivalry with a female so give it up cos you'll not get a solid response from me.

@ Alban, I almost applauded you on "Don't sleep with foreigners" but you've just disappointed me with your way of seeing "development". The european countries you glorify introduced the wrong trend to the world because they were short-sighted. Now everyone is looking to reverse that trend. Burning coal to produce electricity, using petrochemical fuel to power engines and all that has been identified as the wrong foundation to technology. you hear the effects of greenhouse gas emissions and the difficulty your world is facing yet you make it sound so glorious... that's past glory

"Alternative energy" is the key phrase and you'll soon see the best place in the world. Africa has no winter to disrupt solar projects and the trend for environmentally friendly development is set. You're running a 600 mile marathon but Europeans chose to run fast at the start, they are getting tired now, slow and steady wins the race. Don't miss the 2010 world cup and you'll see development in it's proper trend (what the Europeans should have thought of)

@ Adolfo. 1 Chinese male is not enough to face me in a physical fight even from Henan, Shandong or wherever. bring 3.. and I'll not fight cowards for nothing. They will sign an undertaking that if something happens to them, I cannot be held responsible by local or international law. And that if I win, their government will stop frustrating our people, they will stop publicizing negative things and how they have been sending aids to Africa (all political bullshit). They will tell their public here about their weapons dealing in Africa and the true reason why they are so concerned with fighting the Somali pirates. Then they will tell the public the truth that there are more Chinese people going to Africa than Africans coming to china. There will be a slot on CCTV to teach their people weekly about the true significance of Africa to China. This is all I want. If they agree, I Accept the Challenge
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ №❶ Passioη, okok hahaha you can play with all the 散打 team of the school, there aren´t emos or things like this between them, only pure chinese spartans (or maasai) ;P do you need gloves or helmet??
  • Jens Jensen Pettersen
    Ok, I didn't want to reply this post in the first place..then I must be in a special period to get things out of my chest....

Chinese are not coward...fact....you had a bad China day...everyone had it once, twice or many times...but we should really think if it's ok for us to always vent on a public forum..moreover there are really many Chinese out there to challenge....and on another side maybe your vent is a transformed Chinese bad attitude...maybe maybe...people should assist and support each other to be all good....then this world would be a better place...."coward" or not who cares, does it really matter someone be called coward...who is still who...but yes correct this bad attitude everytime you saw it...but please in a peaceful way...because that way your voice will be easiler to heard...violence cause violence this is a common knowledge...

now close the deal....

• Undermoonlight
    ...Oh, my God, a crazy black monkey bragging about his own country and belittling China??!!...Come on, I thought you were from some western countries...an African country?...it just adds to the amusement of this "monkey drama" you are playing...Which country? Nigeria? So Nigeria is the richest and most civilized country in the world? are you happy?...when people start to question you, pour scorn on you or "stare" at you, don't blame them so fast----just try to think of yourself or do some reflection in front of a mirror...Come on...I'm actually laughing...It's just another disgrace to the country (and the ambassy) you are working for----why did they hire people like you??...totally lost confidence in Africa...
  • Kim erik Madsen
    guys guys.... don't we have other things to talk than racism in every discussion? i mean this is some bullshit..... LETS BE CONSTRUCTIVE FOR ONCES
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Yes Sir, hehe much love to Senegal (Akon's home country)... I've always wanted to visit there - perhaps after getting out of this sino shit hole with no human rights, I will visit dakar ;)

@ Undermoonlight, applause for being smart enough to know the embassy with the largest crowd of Chinese people every visa day is the Nigerian embassy. Yes, the same country your government blacklists and never has anything good to say about. Do you know what your people flocking in their huge numbers to do in Nigeria? I suspect your wife is the one who just offered me her flat body + money yesterday to help her get 2 visas. I rejected the SHORT BITCH instantly :D What a shame when monkeys (Chinese) need others so much that they can do anything :)

There are truths that can make you cry - I don't want to say them here but one more huge shame on you that you spent your whole 37 years in this shit hole living with mum and dad, travel to see the world (if it's not too late for your old age) it will help you make better judgments between your country and others. I admire your courage though, at least you're brave enough to say something here on forum, so let's see how brave you can be out there :D Coward! see your guest book for more :P

@ Adolfo, LOL... hardly could I imagine 'non-emo' asses around here but I've seen a few (the spartan types). I do admire them but unfortunately I learned from their country how to generalise people. I'm not good with crude weapons... and if it's 3 to 1, I prefer it to be man to man, hand-to-hand, fist to fist, blow to blow... I don't know what they prefer though :D ... I just think a weapon fight should be one-on-one
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ N1 Passion

Bro ! Calm down now, I did not want to take part in the debate , cuz I know not all Chinese are stupid like Undermoonlight, an inferior complexed to the West.

I have to openly bow for Bella Jiejie for her intelligent sweetness, that can calm down an enraged warrior, She gonna be a good wife and will be able to persuade and settle harmony within her household.

For fairness shake I will not add much on this debate for fear of too much imbalance cuz I know u did pretty well already...and now I think it's time to close the ring...Unless there be someone to disagree wit me so we can shift the fight to an upper level.
  • Martin
    Martin wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη
    you should really get out here if you dont like the country anymore. none ask your stay. go ditch you work and back your wonderland.
    China is too cruel for peoeples like you. plus don't look wise . we know much better than your about the politics here.

@DJMOSY
    totally agree with you.---Fuck racism!
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    @ Yes Sir,

Dakar is a wonderful Place, Goree Island is magnificient. I came to Senegal because of Akon, we met in St Louis (USA) and he talked to me about your country.
    I've been to the South of Dakar, another costal City Saly Portudal..
    I dare say u have great people !
    By the way, my Ex is Senegalese ,^^ so Big up !
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Maria,
    I think it's rather foolish to say that all trade agreements are voluntary. That sounds like something an American capitalist pig would say. Economic conditions inform most people's decisions, and people who have less are vulnerable to unequal treaties (sub-prime lending, anyone?)

These days, truly successful imperialists never even rely on militarism to exploit other countries. In fact, sending troops to other countries is a sign that an empire is falling apart, because subtler tactics are failing. Contributing to social stratification and aggravating ethnic animosities are always preferable to sending soldiers. There's no greater waste of resources than war.

European colonists and American slave traders gave similar excuses when they plundered Africa. The former group relied exclusively on private enterprises as political proxies long before they would send troops to protect their investments. The latter group purchased their human chattel from African nobles without firing a shot.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    What a twisted and pathetic guy who kept on compulsively defending and concealing his small ego with SEXIST topic and physical agressiveness (very basic psychology analysis)...Hey man, I don't mean to refuse all opinions you have said, actually I agree on some of them, but, listen to what Kodi said, be a positive man with confidence. Free your heart from hatred and subconscious inferiority complex...

The world is essentially "unfair". Prejudice is not good but may be one of the most universial instinct of human being. What Maria said may be too harsh, but it's a fact. On the first level, if you got nothing, why others respect you? On the second level, many ppl around the world are well educated, they know it's not good to have prejudice, so many of them do fight againt their bad "instinct" on purpose. However, many of them do it not so good since it's hard do to, that's why others may feel like they are sort of "condescending". On the third level, even other really do not have prejudice on a certain group of people, some people in the group will still assumpt others do have prejudice, or always guess people's meaning negatively. WHY? I think you know why in your heart.

May whatever bless you, bro~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    BTW, I do think what China do and going to do in Africa is "colonization", wiser than military approaches, but need to be much wiser and milder
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Passion,

I agree that Africa is always depicted as a continent full of violence, hunger, disease, tribal clash, religious conflict, power struggle, etc., in our media. But that’s not because we deliberately uglify this continent. Mews value is to report negative things which attract the readers’ eyeballs. I’ve never been to your country, but I can imagine your media reporting of China must be also full of bad news, like corruption, pollution, no human rights and so on, right?

I’m not proud of what role our government has played in Darfur. It’s our diplomatic policy – “Do not interfere with other countries’ inner affairs.” This policy has good sides and bad sides and sometimes it does show the world a image that China do business in a cold-blooded way. With more and more criticism facing us, Chinese government is starting to adjust it slowly.

How many Chinese people call you “monkey” in front or at back? If you are honest enough, tell us how many. Or is that you just believe that stereotype someone told you and think as long as people gossip around you, they definitely call you monkey?

I’m not sure what your intention is to start this thread. “Tell some Chinese people to be more civilized and don’t gossip bad words at back”? That’s good and thanks for telling us. Or you feel Chinese people are still very ignorant about Africa, then why not start a new thread called “Something you don’t know about Amazing Africa” with photos and descriptions. Isn’t that better? I just don’t understand why you have to sit behind a computer screen and shout to us “coward and bitch” incessantly. Do you want to solver a problem or cause a problem?

I don’t know what you and your friends have been through in China, which could make you hate us so much. If it’s really our fault, we apologize to you. We don’t make a good host to our African friends and I sincerely hope you won’t be that foolish to actually want to execute some “one eye for one eye” revenge back to your country.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Spanish sentence -Entrar al trapo- the bullfighter moves the red layer in front of the bull, and the bull runs to him trying to kill him, but really the bullfighter plays with the bull until tired.
    why the people are taking this post seriously??? Is very clear that №❶ Passioη is being provocative, acid..... you can not defeat the Joker of welivebeijing :P
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Dando,

I never said “all trade agreements are voluntary” in my post. What I want to emphasize is this world is NOT A FAIR world. You decide who you are and you always have your choice. Poor countries could sit at home, crying, complaining, and criticizing rich countries exploiting them. Or you could learn hard, work hard, be independent, improve yourselves, change your disadvantages into advantages. Earn the respect instead of begging. If you fail to do that, in my eye, you are weak race, weak people, weak country. You don’t deserve my respect. I just feel it’s useless to be a whining weaker.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Maria, part of the problem is the flow of talent out of the country. There are plenty of smart guys who come out of Africa and have the potential to improve the countries economic position... guys who understand management, logistics, marketing and whatnot. But they leave because there just isn't enough money to be made unless you are at the top of the chain selling natural resources. The ones who stay behind are the nationalists who try to better their country but then get caught up in local politics and stifles any real advancement.

This is how it's been in all the developing countries. The top talents leave to go to a better country. The rest who decide not to leave or can't leave may have the good of their country in mind but the top level guys with the business acumen to make large enterprise level decisions get snapped up by the global firms or go to start their own businesses. Only now is China starting to attract more foreign talent and retain more of their own. Africa has a long fucking way to go to catch up with China and China still has a long way to go to catch up with the west or just isolate itself through protectionist policies. Although looking at the housing bubble, it looks like they want to mirror the US housing crisis of a couple of years ago. Not long before it all comes crashing down...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Maria,
    You said everyone has a choice. But you forgot to mention that some people have more options available than others.

Then don't pretend Chinese imperialism is superior because China doesn't meddle in other country's internal affairs. Natural resources are inherently internal affairs. It's an equally ugly argument when Western countries rationalize exploitation of Asian labor and then say development wouldn't be possible without foreign investment.

That sword cuts both ways.
  • Undermoonlight
    ...It seems to me that there is no need to confront a totally insane beast in order to clarify some minor problems...Hi, guys, just leave him alone...I'm still laughing when reading the posts...his behaviors and dirty words showcase the "civilized and advanced aspects" of himself and the country he comes from...We Chinese certainly will not beat you or kill you----even if it is as easy as crashing a bug...We look down upon you with silence, no matter how violently you yell at us...I even had no desire to explain my background when you bragging your knowledge and experience of the world----this is why I dislike the blacks: always being so showy, cocky and emotional (of course, not all of them, but it is the mainstream culture of the black community)...China is surely much better and more influential than Nigeria, and will always be----Just like someone said: respect is earned, not begged...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Dando, this time I don't think you and Maria are talking about the same thing. The world is not "fair", that's true. What you said is all about how countries with "power" or more "options" should do and think, but what Maria said is all about how countries with less "power" and less "options" should do and think. How about if China still strictly adhere to Maoism in the past 30 years, or, forget Maoism, China just abandon all "help" from foreign companies, don't give a shite to foreign investment? Let's imagine the possibility...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Yeah, Da FAN, you got me!

Dando, of course some people or country have more options than others. That’s so obvious. I don't glorify China or other countries’ exploitation in Africa or justify developed countries’ exploitation in Asia.

I just want to stress this matter from one side. You can not change the unfair order of this world, can you? Then instead of wasting your time on condemning them, make yourself stronger, make yourself the one who enacts the regulations not the one who follows the unequal rules.
  • Undermoonlight
    (潇然) Adolfo Secades wrote:
    Spanish sentence -Entrar al trapo- the bullfighter moves the red layer in front of the bull, and the bull runs to him trying to kill him, but really the bullfighter plays with the bull until tired.
    why the people are taking this post seriously??? Is very clear that №❶ Passioη is being provocative, acid..... you can not defeat the Joker of welivebeijing :P
    ----I think we have not been taking it seriously from the beginning...my first purpose of responding to the thread is to remind our fellow Chinese citizens that it is kind of sad that even a black from a more corrupted country ( without any competitive edge over China) dare to bully us on our own territory...although his behaviors and words are like a joke...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Da Fan,
    I get that. I just think it's slightly patronizing for a person from an economically powerful country to tell a person from an economically weak country that they should become more developed.

Sorry. I'm really just trying to get the African troll mob to quit accusing me of being racist. It's probably not worth the effort.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Dando,
    haha, never mind. I dislike that attitude too. As I said, what those greedy Chinese businessmen do in Africa now can be described as colonization to some extend. I never been to Africa, but I saw some fotos and heard stories from some of my friends. It's bad, or at least not so good in my mind, so I hate the Chinese authorities trying to justify this, meanwhile, I also hate some of the voices from the west, it's like "how can you blame a bad act of China without blaming what you are doing the same, or while glorifying what you are doing the same". to glorify really sucks, but while blaming, blaming all using sole standard~~

On the other side, I think ppl from economically weak country should avoid the so called victim complex at their best effort. The world is not fair coz some countries got more options, while others got less. Why? there are many historical reasons, like slavery of Africa, like invasion to Asia. Happened is happened, no one can rewrite history, luckly, the world is still fair now, and are becoming more civilized: you make progress, you will win something. "Powerful" countries use their power right, less "powerful" countries try to win their power actively, it will be a better world.
  • №❶ Passioη
    This thread was not supposed to focus on what’s wrong with Africa but a simple issue on cowardice. China has it’s own development problems like every other place. I mean Shichuan did not fully recover from the earthquake effects of 2008 yet another one struck Qinghai killing other thousands of people while hindering infrastructural development. One in the past had struck Shanxi killing more than 800,000 people, another one struck TangShan in 1976 killing 350,000 people. Who really wants to live like that? The earth in Beijing could decide to open up and swallow you all.

Do you need Africans to help you? Because definitely we seem to have the solutions to earthquake prevention and blah blah. Just to let you know every place has its little problems and you are not the solution to our problem so let it go. What I stress here is the little one that can be changed. The one caused by you. Yes you, the gossiping, backbiting and cowardice. change it now...

Else tomorrow you'll teach your children that racism, stereotyping and gossiping is a part of human nature - you cannot see something wrong with it because it's done by you. When you cheat a black man, you call it "smartness" not cheating... if blacks were to do anything similar, it would have been evil, bad, and all names you can call it....

And if I choose to go home today (better hope not) for example: because of the frustration my former boss is put me through not paying my last 2 month salary + many other items earlier agreed upon and stated in our mutually signed contract, I will practice the same humiliation and generalisation I learned here back in my country (only against Chinese people).

* Let them know they are monkeys whenever we see them in public... Treat them like scary ghosts; make the people point fingers and laugh at them whenever they pass-by.

* Sign contracts with them and not respect the terms of contract, after that, run away with their money or even tell them to the face they don't deserve the money.

* Make my country's law always support my country's people against Chinese even if my people are wrong, I protect them and point fingers at Chinese as the troublemakers.

* Cancel their visas in the middle of genuine business transactions and give them 10 days to buy a flight ticket and leave my country even if their money is still tied down in the business.

* Send the thousands of Chinese people to jail for overstaying in my country, steal their phones and gadgets while keeping them out of touch with the universe for 3 months, if they are still alive, then we can inform their embassy of their existence.

* Kill some of them in jail; steal their kidneys and liver for transplant-tourism, then twist the story on our local media that they committed suicide.

* Call all of them criminals and drug dealers for the sake of what a few did wrong,

* Make all processes very rigid, complicated and expensive (only for Chinese people), so that by the time they finish processes like visa renewals, they would have been tired of breathing.

* All in all, disrespect their nationality then, tell them if they don't like it they can go home.

* If the Chinese government tries to intervene, we’ll remind them of the UN chatter of non interference with internal issues. Now that’s fair diplomacy.

As we already agreed in our meeting, we'll give china till 1st Oct 2010, if they don't change their unfair policies and social attitude towards us; they get our version of the same thing. Then they will want to understand where the problem started, for once they will have time to learn the importance of mutuality in diplomacy. Blacks are silent about something don't mean we're foolish like you think. There is always a point where enough is enough.

If you're as smart as you think, you'll not wait for that point to come before you stop hurting us.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Chen Hao, Don't misunderstand me. 这不是抱怨而是挑战 it's only taking this toll because of your comments.

I have challenged Chinese male here to tell me the definition of a monkey as applied to blacks and I'll define monkey as applied to Chinese. let's see which one matches best. I have gotten no reasonable challenge.

I have challenged Chinese male here to truthfully tell me what bad experience they had with a black man (with reference to their stereotype and upheld prejudice), they have said nothing.

Yet I have a handful of examples falling victim to Chinese thieves in Malaysia / Singapore, I addressed an audience of 5,000 Chinese people but non of them had an example of a personal bad experience with a black person similar to the negativity you describe against us... then today it's you again. No, we're not as bad as you say, not as poor as you say, not as heartless and brutal as you say and that's what makes me do what I do. But if one day we choose to be the name you call us, it will be too much for you to cope with...

==============================

@ Undermoonlight - You feel brave and think you're a patriot but you're just a 1st class coward, I don't waste my time with cowards. I am 1 black man and you're 1 Chinese man. I have challenged you one-on-one as on your guest book, and yes on your soil... Don't babble too much here, simply accept that challenge and on that day, you have a chance to prove that you (as a Chinese man) is better than me (as a black man)... I think this makes more sense. If you think a black man and yellow man should not live in respect for each other then we can die together... it's worth it.. there are still many Chinese people and black people who will live on and learn from the story.

Yours Peacefully,

First Passion
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hey Hey... I will Now pass on the Bill to take care of some Cookies tryin' be Experts on Africa here !

1- One thing to remember is that China has different policies in Africa , depending on the credibility on the Country and the responsability of local elites.

2- China cannot and will never be able to colonize any african nation and in any short , cuz am sure that History will never repeat itself and some countries are well know for their political emancipation even if still economically less powerful.

4- Any fucking corrupted African government that allows anything else other than defending the interest of its people has to be toppled down by the electing votes and voices of the people it represents..
    We are in the 21st Centuries where dogs are barking the least

5- There is still a lot to do in China in terms of educating the populace about universal person to person basic interactivity and understanding, some of you will tell me that it's the Communist regime, I don't totally agree cuz a great deal of chinese I met have great education and they are CHINESE BORN CHINESE and that maybe because they gotta a Chance to have travelled, been in close contact with others and been intelligent and flexible or have parents with a more futuristic outlook on the world trends...
    We all know that sometimes you may find striking intellectual differences among Chinese people themselves, this is not new to anybody and it's a gap that should be closed by accepting to look at the shortcomings and enacting massive educational program for those who take it as a TV show everytime they see a "laowai"

6 About Africa again: Of course it's true that China is far ahead than most African countries when it comes to Infrastructures and economy in general and these countries have a fucking delay to catch up with.
    Yes it's true that
    Africans gotta take on responsibility on their owns and I believe some countries are already on the right path and Chinese government knows how to deal with them when it comes to bilateral ties.
    About Education rate, Disease and poverty, famine and Wars. Some countries can claim to be as stable as the West , not China.
    Generalization misleads us, images are mostly depicted according to the painter's perception and sometimes intentions, be it in China or in Africa.

7 Let's not take the West as the Best example here!! West is not and has never been a good example
    - The biggest wars that killed most people and destroyed most of our world's assets were created by the west
    - Imperialism was invented by the West. Even though it's not a way to justify the delay that many countries in Africa and Asia have suffered, it has negatively impacted on the current socio-economic co-existence between different entities as a result of lack of preparedness for solid nation state foundations...
    - Terror itself comes from the West and now it's time to look at how this world has been being fucked up from the beginning

----Climate change ? tell me why we are facing such a danger?

-----Nuclear weapon? tell me how useful they can be for the survival of mankind

-----Terrorism ? Let's see why it existed and how it started

-----Racism ? Tell me who was the first to believe he was better than the rest of the world

These are questions that we need to handle with care, address in a more intelligent manner and solve without side effects cuz these are crucial.

I do not underestimate the complaints from individuals here and there about so and so country people's less desirable characteristics but I am reminding that the bigger fight is elsewhere. Countries and people that keep sleeping will experience a brutal Reveil from their sleeps cuz the world trend is unstoppable we are getting Global !!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Good input, Rasta
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ James,

Shut the Fuck Up and Listen to the Radio !! the topic is still going on....

We are fed up wit ya unyielding and deliberate attacks on others.. where the point if Yes Sir likes Blacks , Whites or Yellow ?

I thought you have recovered from ya self-denial symptoms but u seem not to..

• Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hum, Now I see U too been fucking sleeping .... don't U know wat am talking about ?
  • 随便叫兽
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Ohhhh...phuck...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Tell us how you really feel.
  • Wang Ge 王戈
    sex n race, always get the most massive thread....
  • Ajantha Manohar
    oh oh oh what we have here? Yes Sir setting up a party, uhuhuh showing us his shitty rap

well, piece of shit, you have three threads, -vote for who is the best-, -black sex are the best in sex-, and -what is life- or something like this. go there!!!!, and swim in your shit asshole!!!!!
  • Ajantha Manohar
    really Yes Sir......i can´t believe that you are saying to james -¨you are not black¨- ..... motherfucker
    in the mother´s day i will send to your mother abortive pills, no more assholes like you in the world
  • Marlene Sannes
    Mini Yes Sir , Are u fan of Yes Sir ?
  • Marlene Sannes
    By the way ... Yes Sir you have so many Fan in this website ..
  • Ajantha Manohar
    oh oh look look !!!! one of the fake profiles by Yes SIR
    get a life loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mmm....better pick up the keyboard and put inside of your ass
  • Roki
    Roki wrote:
    So Yes Sir get so many Profile ,, and how about this one ( mine ) ? it is yes sir's profile or his friend ?
  • Ajantha Manohar
    and now, you will post with the profile of Roki right??? come on shit !!!
  • Ajantha Manohar
    arghhh 53 sec of difference, shit!!!!!!! almost hunt you
  • Ajantha Manohar
    is very easy know this Yes Sir, you always select the most stupìd photos for the profile pic, the most of your fake profiles only have one photo in a shitty resolution like your brain.
    But the best is the names, so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, xxxx-B xxxx-J, Belle-xxxx, B-Bicth.....
    and of course, these shit profiles only do comments in your threads
    you are right
    you are the best

You are rubbish, you are a shit bad given birth
  • Marlene Sannes
    I admire you Yes Sir. i never know you have so many fans in this website .. and she said one picture lool... on profile haha..
  • Roki
    Roki wrote:
    haha.. Belle .. this gay , we do not knw who is this , she is a fack guy that is why i call ( she ) and do not let him waste our time . byebye Miss Mini ,, haha
  • Ajantha Manohar
    yes sir, please motherfucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to your threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to play in the rails of the subway, and bring your laptop
  • Ajantha Manohar
    nice coincident !!!! you are not only a little SHITEATER, also you are a fucking homophobic, do you think that be gay is an insult???
    you have many virtues motherfucker, eh????
  • Ajantha Manohar
    操你妈, i will kick your ass until put all the hair of your ass inside your hole
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    By dint of replying to those low minded illiterate crackers (james , dando, fries and their flock) China has saved, you end up wasting your time. Let these useless dogs bark.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Has anyone ever met Yes Sir? Maybe he isn't actually black. Maybe he is just a white supremacist who posts here under the guise of an African guy to make the entire race look bad and thus promote racism.

James... word. hahaha
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    @ Mini yes sir. listen, i thought u r fan of yes sir, so u got this fucking name..but seems like u jst being a damn wanker here,well if u really like to say sth like 操你妈。plz in ur language. dnt use my language.n' if u say yes sir is motherfucker. i have to say: yes, he is, but ur mom. btw, twat, i think u love yes sir to death...so u got the name of his son. HATER.
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    @ Jon, yes sir is my best friend n' my bro in real life. i met him almost everyday when i was in china.n' hes nice guy
  • Ajantha Manohar
    1º Yes Sir is not a name, his mother can not call him -Yes Sir- and in his ID, the name can not be Yes Sir
    2º if your best friend is an homophobic and misogynist asshole, good for you

haha.. Belle .. this gay , we do not knw who is this , she is a fack guy that is why i call ( she ) and do not let him waste our time . byebye Miss Mini ,, haha (seems like this asshole thinks that be a woman is an insult)
    3º maybe in the real life is nice, but here is only a person that with his fakes profiles spamming shit and fuck threads of other persons.
    4º is impossible to dialogue with a retarded like him, i don´t want spend my time trying to be logical or polite in my responses to him, stupidity for stupidity, and shitty rap for shitty rap
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    1, so u got his son's ID
    2,yeah, hes still better than u even if hes an misogynist watever, coz he knows what is sense of humous, but sorry, u dnt.
    3, U R some one who fucks this thread with ur fake profile though!! check that. u said: 操你妈。not yes sir!
    4, if u dnt wanna spend ur time for him, what r u doing right now then??
  • Ajantha Manohar
    1º look our names, we shared the same cunt, the same whore mum
    2º yeah, maybe the problem is this, a frustrated clown
    3º u can not be serious talking about show the face, with a 傻B that uses the name -Yes Sir- and fake profiles
    4, if u dnt wanna spend ur time for him, what r u doing right now then??

don´t eat words, eat too much is not healthy and the summer is near ;)

i said -i don´t want spend my time trying to be logical or polite in my responses to him, stupidity for stupidity, and shitty rap for shitty rap-
  • Ajantha Manohar
    write here whatever you want, i go to sleep, i have a life, tomorrow continue
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Jon Gu 写道:

"Has anyone ever met Yes Sir? Maybe he isn't actually black. Maybe he is just a white supremacist who posts here under the guise of an African guy to make the entire race look bad and thus promote racism."

You know, I was looking at this thread, and thinking that it's making me racist against idiots. Unfortunately, I'm also (incorrectly) associating idiots with certain races. Time for some introspection.

I don't think I'm the only one though. If I say something stupid here, people will just think I'm an idiot. But when Yes Sir or Sun (no offense intended guys, but I'm afraid you make examples of yourselves) open their mouths, what do the rest of us start thinking? [before people start flaming me, let me restate that I know I'm wrong to think this way]

Curious how the rest of you look at this, especially from a multi-ethnic perspective.
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    @mini. if u real. jst put ur real photo. dnt be afraid.if u r afraid..jst get out here, bye
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    莫明:
    I don't think it's a racial thing... see how they treated James? There are no African-Americans in their clique.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    I love how people, instead of going out and having fun in an awesome country, spend their time getting trolled on this forum.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ming, the type of "idiots" you had mentioned, is not a race, it is a new species, evolved from the scumb of the universe, i.e. people like me ...
  • Ajantha Manohar
    @Dear 莫明

You know, I was looking at this thread, and thinking that it's making me racist against idiots. Unfortunately, I'm also (incorrectly) associating idiots with certain races. Time for some introspection.

I don't think I'm the only one though. If I say something stupid here, people will just think I'm an idiot. But when Yes Sir or Sun (no offense intended guys, but I'm afraid you make examples of yourselves) open their mouths, what do the rest of us start thinking? [before people start flaming me, let me restate that I know I'm wrong to think this way]

I have the same feelings and thoughts sometimes, but they dissapear when I include in the list, David Findley, and then you have 傻B in all colours and races, a proof of that the Good Lord distributed his gifts very well

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Mini, Dando, uncle D

Of course it's not really a racial thing; I thought it would be a little too patronizing to give examples of posters from different races on this board who aren't idiots, but obviously they are here, and maybe it's the majority too.

And when David posts something, I think "David is an idiot", and not "Americans are idiots" (actually I think David is a witty sarcasm who has never made a serious posting, and I put him right up there with 红老外). When Sun or Chuck posts though, I have to consciously tell myself "not all Chinese people are idiots". The same with Yes Sir, but I make the generalization to Africans, because I don't know what country he's from.

I did notice that I seem to do this on national lines though, rather than racial lines. For example, Sun's posts don't make me think anything about DD (ethnically Chinese, Australian national), and Yes Sir's posts don't make me think anything about James (ethnically African, American national).

Anyway, I'm just making a little confession here, and I'm admitting up front that I'm wrong to think this way, so don't hit me too hard guys :-)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    haha 莫明, wise attitude clarify your words (althought they were clear since the beginning) in a forum where some people don´t understand about irony, sarcasm... only see the comments in the last thread of Dando
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's strange how that works, isn't it Ming? With all these issues, it's almost like the burden of proof is on some people to prove that they don't fit into certain stereotypes. Is it wrong? Sure, it's wrong... but as you can tell, most of the African dudes who post on this forum certainly aren't helping people to break away from that line of thinking. They are just making it worse through their angry repressed black man attitude, unquestioning attacks on any non-African male, and unwavering support for their compatriots, no matter how idiotic they are being.

Same goes for Chinese people... from our perspective, it feels like the burden of proof is on them to prove they aren't ridiculously brainwashed by their government.

Passion wonders why people treat him as a curiosity or an outsider, but when he posts something like this and initially may try to have an intelligent argument, he (& co) just attack everyone who replies no matter what they say, even if they are in support. Guess what guys... you segregate yourselves with this kind of attitude.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I agree with you Gu, but I don't think we can generalize this sort of behavior across all Africans. Some have been cordial to me in private messages.

BRB, I have to go paste pictures of my face on Yes Sir's body and masturbate.
  • Vanessa Marie Ormset
    你的行为过之而无不及,思想也过于偏激和复杂。回去看看中国历史,或许你对中国会有更多了解。中国自古以来就海纳百川,兼容并蓄。welcome
  • Ajantha Manohar
    Dear N.W.A, are you and yes sir milk brothers??? maybe sharing the same group of fat chinese groupies??? Eh???

btw, my reason is not jelous, is a kind of common childhood trauma, a clown scared me, and now i hate all fucking frustated clowns, and when the clown is homophobic and racist... and write these things very happy in a forum, then no mercy, not polite words

• Ajantha Manohar
    mmm so, your size imply respect?? are you trying to play the roll of 黑鬼子 with me???
    go to shot arrows, bro
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Jon Gu
    People deliberately posting their thoughts on this topic about places they've never been or visited, Media-fed they are and then awkwardly trying to be expert on Africa like you.
    For objectivity shake those "new experts" cannot be exempted of correction by those who been living there.
    I mentioned my opinion in an earlier post that I am not here to cover up a stinking reality in Africa, but will not allow a TV news consumer to hold an ironically ridiculous conference on Africa either ..This won't happen here!!
    The objectives of such a topic , to my understanding is to inform the readers, let them objectively give out their constructives thoughts and chart out a common ground where most of us agree to converge and then assign each and every participant to start working at making it better in his/her own natural/ social / professional circle...
    And I would like U and fellows chinese to take my suggestions on previous post into account for the Chinese side, as for the African side, fellows and I will take a stand
  • Ajantha Manohar
    oK Mr. AIDS, i will try to grow up a bit drinking the same milk that you drank being baby, sucker!!!!
  • Ajantha Manohar
    Fuck Yeah Rasta, ---The objectives of such a topic , to my understanding is to inform the readers, let them objectively give out their constructives thoughts and chart out a common ground where most of us agree to converge and then assign each and every participant to start working at making it better in his/her own natural/ social / professional circle...---- teach me how to be constructive !!!!!!!

D. Rasta wrote: Posted 1 days ago @ James,

Shut the Fuck Up and Listen to the Radio !! the topic is still going on....

We are fed up wit ya unyielding and deliberate attacks on others.. where the point if Yes Sir likes Blacks , Whites or Yellow ?

I thought you have recovered from ya self-denial symptoms but u seem not to..

D. Rasta wrote: Posted 1 days ago Hum, Now I see U too been fucking sleeping .... don't U know wat am talking about ?

shit hypocrite, be honest like me and write shit
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hehe, Jon now u got laid ..cuz I will reveal to the Grand public that Jon Gu = Mini Yes Sir
    James knows Why I went harsh at him and I have double standards and won't be cool wit unhappy morons

Your image of a little cute black kid protects u, so hide well behind.
    we ain't gonna share the ring as long as u hiding behind a microcosm of mine.
    You exemplify the cowardice Passion is denouncing
  • Ajantha Manohar
    1º Jon Gu knows how to write english, you and me nooooo
    2 º is not a black kid is a black midget (midget is not dwarf)
    3 º hahaha very funny, what about your name, D.Rasta and UR PIC, seems very real !!!! only the assholes don´t use their real names in a website like this, right??? there are many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacky
    Mr. N.W.A
    Mr. T
    D. rasta
    Yes Sir
    and mini Yes Sir
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    U kept visiting my profile for inspiration, feel free to contact me in person there I will teach U more while u still kid
    Once again, Jon Gu = Mini Yes Sir
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    It's a bad day for you cuz today i have enough time to get you back to the Kindergarten, here is not ya world.
  • Ajantha Manohar
    mmm, face to face???
    maybe this night in sanlitun, when u will say to me: excuse me sir, can i help u? do u need something?

once again, there are a smelly little guetto of milk brothers here
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hehe, u are confused, I am in my office(CBD) now don't go to sanlitun if not for a movie or shopping and maybe a few escapes at Punk.
    So let's concretized off the forum, and maybe you will have to warn ya other fellas.
  • Ajantha Manohar
    yep, maybe then in Propaganda, I will see u dancing like an epilepticus in a crisis, or a drunker chimp, who knows, maybe also with ur milk bros
    btw i´m very happy reading ur comments, i can feel the years of experience being a bully, in the school u always steal the food to other kids, right?? hahaha
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hum, now it seems you showing up inadvertently your admiration, PPG? I had some great time there, the Boss a cool-Ass friend of mine..but Iam living way too now , so I am missing those sessions..
    I used to be a bully but (good student) and repented quite early but wouldn't miss my classes though..
    Jon, I detected your writing style ^^ hehe
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Hey, recreation over now, I gotta go home
  • Ajantha Manohar
    I envy u, i never went to the school, i borned in the jungle

but, really, are you talking seriously with me? with a kind of cartoon????? hahahahaha
    god save us

i must to go to eat some bananas, have a nice weekend
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Lol...
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    It's irresponsible making auxiliary profiles here just to avoid confrontation.
  • Ajantha Manohar
    agree 100% with u, elvis, there are many 傻B here
  • Tor Martin Simonsen
    Definitely many cowards here ( including U), why don't you guys just put on your real profiles to address the issues?
  • くり
    くり wrote:
    blacks and chinese fighting....reminds me the old days...
  • Ajantha Manohar
    yep braveheart, not all pèople have the name of a king like u, we must to use others like Yes Sir, ALpha-b, Belle - P, kathy- Q, or something like this

u always will find me in the troll threads, be serious isn´t useful in them, be 傻B is better, maybe u r fresh meat in this forum
  • くり
    くり wrote:
    are u talking to me?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Jesus, I shouldn't have opened my mouth here. I'm just going to repeat for the record:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Someone can post the picture for me...
  • Ajantha Manohar
    莫明 , ----Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded-------.

you have the reason, but let me explain what happing in this forum

The whites have the nazis and the blacks have the niggers
    yep, this kind of assholes that consider that be black is be a nigger, maybe they think that they borned with the golden necklaces, the baggy trousers, trying to rapping, or walking moving the hips like a drunker duck, or talking agressive, like a seedy bully in the school

Now here, in this forum we have a little group of 5 and their fakes profiles, barking like dogs when they heard something like they don´t like, and they don´t ike many things. You and others try to reasoning with them, but they tactic is always begin to bark, beging to be more impolite thaf you. Come on!!!!! in this thread and in other about obama, they are saying to other black person, you are black!!! wtf is this, im so tired to read this racist shit in this forum, im tired of do nothing

then what can you do? -nothing, stop to write- or - begin to bark like them-, well you and others are very polite with them for choose the second. I´m not, i hate this kind of person in their diferents colours latin kings (when they are white) or niggers (when they are black). for me, they are modern Nazis, talking all fucking day about colours, races and the meaning of be black, white or yellow.

I don´t touch threads with a little common sense, even i don´t touch their threads if they are not cross the limits (racism, homophobic).

no, please let me be stupid, moron and retarded like them, i can not be serious with the group of the milk brothers of weliveinbeijing.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Mini,
    You just stepped over the line. Please PM me with your real account and we can discuss constructive solutions to the problem.

What you're doing is just going to aggravate the machete mob. People might start feeling sympathy for them if you blame it on their race or call them niggers. They aren't dipshits because they are black; they're dipshits because of groupthink. They just happen to be black because they're an insular clique that fears outsiders who are different from them.

Talk like that will alienate the majority of black posters on this site who have nothing to do with these clowns.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    agree with the title and agree with argument of upstairs
    every race should have the same right as a human being , so dame shit then those who still can not understand the point specially in this country
    but , have to say dame education form the sheeps
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    "If you have the guts to challenge this theory, you're welcome face to face (only male)"

This is one of the most retarded challenges I have ever read in my life. A racist couple made fun of you on the subway. Get over yourself. Everyone has to deal with racism when in a country where they are in the 'minority,' and getting all your panties in a bunch doesn't make you the bigger man in this scenario.

P.S. trying to play up how tough you are on the internet doesn't make you some big bad vigilante. Why don't you just go to some dark hutongs and challenge a couple of thugs who tick off your high and mighty sense of self. Better yet, go to a middle school and beat the shit out of some little chinese kids who make fun of you because you look different.

You're the man.
  • Ajantha Manohar
    ok Dando, I close my mouth

but only think one moment, in the reasons for why bear this group, they have a joker for their colour of skin?? if you say something in their SAME STYLE, are you racist???

in this thread we have perls like this:

Mathew Abisai wrote: Posted 6 days ago i think jon gu is the only realistic chinese...than these people who always try to defend thmselves .... im really angry because of these girl....(special part) if i was anywhere near her right now she will know how angry i am....
    what is this shit?????

№❶ Passioηwrote: had often seen Chinese objects with big emo hair (considered as boys) often gossiping about something or someone they see in public - either about the dressing of that person or a certain girl they think is ugly, etc, they never get tired of having something bad to say and laugh behind someone else... YOU COWARDS

Also the words to James........

can you imagine what happen if i change the title of the thread for -YOU AFRICANS COWARDS!!!!!-
    Yep a lot of agony, and ¨you are racist¨, and maybe, even the administror deletes my thread.

For me the solution is very simple, if a Troll thread like this has passed the censorship, then I can write a perfect reply, change ONLY the colours and contries, writting the colour and country of the troll writter, right??? since today this will be my solution, later if the big boss wants delete my thread and not the other, good for his illogic mind.

I´m so tired, boredom, of read all days in the top of the threads these shits,

-you chinese cowards-
    -black guys are the best in sex-

Sincerely, drilling my mind
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    Oh yeah also calling all Chinese people cowards and monkeys is a pretty awesome idea. Gotta hate those cowardly racists who don't do anything constructive and just spout off ignorant views with no immediate threat to self....wait a second.....

Oh well might as well get your 15 minutes of fame on an internet forum while nursing your bruised ego.
    **** wrote:
    Passion don't get me wrong, i don't agree neither glorify every thing about european nations on the contrary, but i do think that colonization wasn't entirely bad and that after time each colonized country got something from it that actually made better, france was colonized too a very long time ago by roman empire and then barbarious tribes from eastern europe but i believe it was a good thingh. you cannot expect governement to do something perfect it is not possible in this period of times maybe in a near future i hope. but if you can't have it perfect then you make concession and actually i don't think africa has been that badly touched, ask anyone :do they prefer living in villages with beautiful climates and no technologies or in developped city with unconvenient climate, i think we all know what the choice would be. but we are making a lot of progress in green energy and look at China i believed it is a lot more populated than africa but also a lot more developped and a lot moe concerned about green energy.
    **** wrote:
    well someone has to take the lead after china and i hope it will be africa, it's time for them and it's their right, let's Nigeria and South Africa show the way
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Mini Yes Sir:
    100% agreement here. These guys bitched about racism in my sarcastic "Do not sleep with foreigners" thread, but they didn't say anything about the sexism, which was far more harsh. That says a lot.

My thread got deleted. This eyesore persists. Oh well. POSTING IN A TROLL THREAD.

Some advice:

If you're part of a minority group which is a target of discrimination, you owe it to YOUR SELF to speak up and fight when you see other groups being discriminated against. You build coalitions with other oppressed groups because if you don't, the oppressive majority will always win by dividing and conquering the minorities.

Then again, I don't see a lot of Chinese girls coming to the defense of our African brothers, either.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Alban - hehe the same Europe had taken(or "stolen") a lot of idea from the worlds they visited in the early times and took all the glory. I'll avoid details because this thread is not focused on that. Do Africans prefer to live in villages with no tech but good weather or not? I don't know what you're trying to imply there... but if you look up you'll see my hometown - and yes it's in Africa... we choose to live within a reasonable balance of nature and everything else. You have your own definition of development and I have mine. If you choose to look at it in the obvious context of technological advancement, fine but consider there are at least 2 sides to everything :)

for example: if the polish president had traveled through Russia by horse (rather than an airplane) you may have deemed that as technological backwardness BUT still, we wouldn't loose him early. your tech advancement is what has made it easy to wage wars between humans, take life in a blink of an eye, cause tears and blood to be shed, nuclear threats, etc.. there are many problems created by tech advancements, and solving those problems require huge spending and even more innovation than the existing technology itself. That's a fact...

================

@ John S - It's not necessary but if you had an idea of my experiences and how I live my life out there in reality, you'd know posting a thread to tell the truth is the least I can do. You seem quite young and may not understand a lot of other things. Read the title and body of this thread again, you wouldn't see the word "race" or "racism" hence this is not a thread on racism and not another blah blah blah complain on skin colour differences, only the replies took it to that direction...

I said something based on my own experience with Chinese here and I challenged Chinese people to prove themselves worthy of calling other people names. By calling them monkeys, I'm simply returning the favour and nothing more (I do it anywhere and anytime necessary) - because the moral imbalance between gossiping at the back that someone is a monkey, and coming out open and straight to call someone a monkey is just 1 thing: COWARDICE and that's what this thread is about (not racism).

That's the difference between me and your dear Chinese people. And unlike many of you think, the face-to-face challenge I announced is not a boxing match, I dont think Chinese are strong enough for that and if a face-to-face challenge is such a scary uncivilised idea to Chinese people, they can easily avoid it by returning respect for respect. I think this is what courtesy demands of "humans"

So if you have a problem with the truth, you may as well defend cowardly Chinese attitudes and tag racist gossiping as something normal, then you yourself could raise up the fasces and fight anyone who so much as talks against this kind of social unfairness. That's the heroism you're trying to prove here and mindsets like these are actual reason why confrontations are necessary to prove points. After all, misunderstandings can also create an understanding.
    **** wrote:
    Passion: i haven't explain my personal idea and i think i should.

before i talked as a part of this soceity:in which case i must accept good and bad things it is the only way to survive, if you fight soceity then you became exiled and you will eventually became obsolete. you cannot fight soceity just try your best to make it better.

now my personal view, i wish i was born in the roman empire times or medieval wher eaventure and life was so hard that every moments taste fabulous, wars were epics, beautiful and horrible in the same time, culture was florishing and more.
    in our time just a wood cabin near the sea with decent swell and weed make me happy, or me living in a desert ireland doing horse riding everyday and a beautiful wild women with long hair by my side also make me happy.

but i also like modern, car flying, computer others, a bit eveerything, so i'm not pro-modernism but i'm not againbst it either, merely following the development of the civilizations on Mother Earth.

now about waht i said earlier . China as evolved very slowly in 5000 thousands years it took only a bit more than 2000 years for europe to evolve 10 times faster than China, then when China opened to the west it took them nearly 30 years to catch a more than a 1000 years development times.

same for africa, the only problem is that it's not Africa turn to rule the world yet, it will be China then maybe south america and then Africa, so Africa still have a lot of time to fix the biggest problem they have: the ethnies, but without colonizations they would be even more undevelopped than now and it could be worse for them, they wouldn't have food or medical knowledge to cure from disease, infrstructure and definitely weakier toward other countries, you cannot forget that fact.

colonizations has it advantages and its disadvantages and if it happens , i believe ther is a good reasons , things in this world doesn't happen for nothing and if you really analyze you will see that there is a reasons and a goal for everythings even if its separates by a lonf period of times
    **** wrote:
    i know it creates problem but before also it never changes if it was perfect then we wouldn't need to evolve but we must so creates things that creates problem which push us to develop more and more this is our life and we must accept it
  • №❶ Passioη
    Ok Alban. I admire your constructive theories but have you ever lived in Africa?

If No, then it makes more sense if your "personal views" are limited to the places you've lived in or at least been to. In that way your expressions could be accurate.

I've lived in Europe, Africa, Asia so I believe I can talk about those places not by persisting prejudice or yesterday's news but by rich knowledge and experience.

Again, This forum topic is not about what's wrong with Africa, Asia or any other continent of the world. It's an experience I had with some Chinese cowards. So it's a bit of a social backwardness in china, and can be solved through creating awareness (of which we're working towards). I don't think it's necessary to treat it as macro global economics...
  • wrote:
    Passion,

'It's an experience I had with some Chinese cowards. So it's a bit of a social backwardness in china, and can be solved through creating awareness (of which we're working towards)."

I totally agree with you. They are not only cowards but also stupid enough.
    My opinion is one day China can send armies to U.S. with our African brothers together, haha.
  • Shaney
    Shaney wrote:
    It seems to be a pointless discussion to me here. Considering the origin of human kind, we are all the same and its ridiculous to be a "racist". However, being different itself might sometimes cause some pulic concern and small talk, in this case it was only presented in a typical oriental (Chinese) way. Its kinda international experience as well~
  • №❶ Passioη
    Sun, your dear China already trained marine troops against the Somalis . The Chinese government is keen on safeguarding its interest through the Gulf of Aden...

Now the question: what is that interest?

Apparently, "Shipments". Last year, Somali pirates seized a ship load of weapons moving from Asia to Africa. And this is definitely a reason to tag Somali pirates as bad people right?

Anyway, we're not here to talk politics but only for you Sun, I'm sure you know a little more than your government wants you to... so let's focus on the completely ignorant ones, you can assist me make this work ;)
  • M&M
    M&M wrote:
    Heyyyyyyyy №❶ Passioη Take it easy man

why you need to mind those eyes and talks,,close your ears and open your heat,,,

you have nice GF with very nice ass,,,enjoy her and your life in China

Good luck
  • wrote:
    “Anyway, we're not here to talk politics but only for you Sun”
    All are ideology and politics.

"so let's focus on the completely ignorant ones,"
    Just ignore those ignorant guys, enjoy your days in China.
  • wrote:
    Shaney wrote:

".... However, being different itself might sometimes cause some pulic concern and small talk, in this case it was only presented in a typical oriental (Chinese) way. Its kinda international experience as well~"

Yes, you are right.
    Why don't they talk about discrimination against Chinese in their countries and, it is more common. And some try to ignore the same situation they met in other countries but emphasize their stories in China, i can't understand.

The weather is nice, you'd accept the suggestion from that French young man to go out and take a walk.
  • Gøran Viken
    Gøran Viken wrote:
    Yeah this country sucks, that's why no one wants to live here or start business here or anything. The people are cowards and--on top of that--no one here is big or bad enough to make fun of №❶ Passioη and back it up. And besides, there's no Chinese who are "strong enough" to fight you anyways, so you're doing every "monkey" a big favor by letting them off the hook via a non-"boxing match." That makes you the bigger man, man.

Also I'm glad that you think it's ethical to practice something that you consider injust for the sole reason that your ego was bruised by injustice. The world would be awesome if everyone just followed your epic philosophy. I hope you go home and make fun of every Chinese person you see so that they can post on some internet forum about how they will slit your throat but you're "not clever enough to use knives" or some really intelligent statement a la your own.
  • №❶ Passioη
    This topic was not intended to target on what's wrong with the whole country. Every country has it's own problem but I bet you Chinese in my country receive good social treatment, no one gossips and laughs at them perhaps simply because our people are more exposed, enlightened, and conscious of how the other side feels... above all, we don't have a coward culture.

I can't help it if my repeated phrase "respect for respect" doesn't make any sense to you (or any other Chinese for that matter). It also doesn't surprise me that you Chinese expect people NEVER to tell you where you wrong them. Your idea of a perfect world is the one where the oppressed remain silent, or rather smile and laugh at the front like nothing is wrong, then gossip evil at the back.

I'm the victim here, and you as a seemingly already exposed young one would prove more useful teaching other Chinese people what attitudes foreigners find to be silly and cowardly. Logically, that helps better to avoid these little clashes in the future. So tell them Chinese can continue to gossip in public about other Chinese, it's fine with me... but when they come across someone like me or other foreigners, it must be 'respect for respect'.

Is that too difficult for Chinese to understand? or too much to ask of "humans"?
    **** wrote:
    you are right passion i have deviated from the subject of your topic and it was a things between me and Maria which she ignores (ahah people can hear what's real but not accept it) anyway i did enjoy these discussion.

i'll keep a eye on your next topic passion, take care
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Passion,

Perhaps you are so forgetful that you already can’t remember the insulting words, the threaten tone and “one eye for one eye” revenge when “enough is enough” you have used in your above posts.

Or perhaps that’s your clever tactic to transform you into a pitiful victim who only wanted to create the awareness for uncivilized Chinese when you finish your fun game.

But anyway, glad you are back to your own topic and glad you repeat “respect for respect” again. I hope you do know exactly what’s the meaning of “respect for respect” when you want to raise a criticism next time.

Thanks.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ "Does Africa", I am not suppose to exchange words with female but if you must know

The word "victim" is not meant to connote any attraction of pity. It's just to show Chinese they started the disrespect (to me), also point out consequences (to them). In fact, I rather pity them for being cowards and conformists. You reap what you sow.

Let's take a look at other situations where the word "victim" and "pity" may converge in your mind:

example 1: I've been a "victim" of Chinese females some who are curious in knowing the size and performance of a "black", and others who are conscious of the fact they can achieve bigger boobs and ass by being with "black". they pay the hotel bills, get registered in the #1 passion and apply the later rules of the game. I am the "victim" but do you think I deserve "pity"? I don't think so

example 2: Last night I was in a restaurant, ordered for yangzhou chaofan, they brought it 3 times but it was still hard, oily and tasteless... I eventually didn't eat but didn't give them any trouble - because the fuwuyuan, laoban, tingli and even the counter cashier were very nice and attentive to the problem, at least they tried their best to make me happy. In this case, I'm also the "victim" of poor service but I rather "pitied" the Chinese for using 300% effort to do what 80% effort could have done better if they had, or applied a good level of commonsense.

A "victim" of social pleasure or pain deserves more than pity. deserves respect. At least it's a smarter position than being a victim of ones own sheer ignorance

==================================

Someone already said it's getting boring. To me it's so because It's getting out of the context + For a week I've not had a reasonable challenge from my target audience. What a waste of time.

Counting Down 5, then Topic Closed! The rest can go home.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Passion,

Example 1, Sorry for you are being used as a tool; happy you don’t feel you deserve “pity”.

Example 2, Sorry for “they hadn’t, or didn’t apply a good level of commonsense” to the hard, oily, tasteless fried rice; happy you only asked them to bring your dishes three times and didn’t give them any trouble.

You said “For a week I've not had a reasonable challenge from my target audience.”

I don’t feel this thread is that boring. Actually I feel it’s more interesting than majority posts of this forum. I did see many reasonable challenges to let people know more about Africa, China, and the relationship and conflict between those two. (including many of your comments) But if you think “reasonable challenge” means answer your question “who are more like monkeys, African or Chinese?” then I guess you are right, no scientific answer has been found from your audience and I hope you will find it soon.

Sorry to insert those words before you closing your post.
  • Capt.K.Tian
    Capt.K.Tian wrote:
    whoever wrote this is a fking retard thats all im saying and only if i were on that train i prob laugh my ass off cuz some black dude actually managed to learn how to say "Do you have a problem with me" in chinese. and That is fking amazing
  • Albulena Imeri
    №❶ Passioη: Sorry that u got into racism issues and I do agree that some ignorant Chinese judge different ppl wrongly.

And I think you are very wrong on calling all Chinese ppl "cowards". Do u want to fight someone?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I had read this from today's China Daily (20 May 2010), but I am not sure whether to dumb this into the other thread called "Stereotypes" or not ... so I did both:

Invisible people, unknown countries

By S. Idowu Ola (China Daily)
    Updated: 2010-05-20 10:34

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2010-05/20/content_9872349.htm

• №❶ Passioη

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.