Discussion » Nonsense » a White Man in China (Check this out)

  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    http://chinageeks.org/2010/04/what-an-idiot-foreigner-shows-us-about-xenophobia-and-sexism-in-china/
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... just a very very drunk idiot ... most of you might have met some of them around TUN or WDK ... right?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    how did u do that uncle? let me learn as well
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    maybe he is practising 醉拳
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... maybe ... maybe he had just watched 苏乞儿 ...

    Mathew, hahahaha ... if I remember correctly, you said that you were not interested, right? It is in one of those forum threads I have written ... you should be able to find it ..

  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no that was about music.....i remember u were talking about background noise this is video...so i need help from the uncle
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Nice DD. Hey, I just realized that the abbreviation for your handle is.... oh god I did it again!
    Uncle D, the abbreviation for your handle is DD (say it out loud). Two cock jokes in one discombobulated sentence, and I swear I didn't even drink tonight!

    And back to the topic at hand, I guess the point is that most Chinese people are unreasonably tolerant of us FOB douchebags? Very true. Thank you Chinese for being such good hosts!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    O_o the chinese patience is really amazing, nobody kick his 猪头
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Ming, get your mind away from MY trash ... by the way, I read from China Daily today that some guy is now doing bra design in Beijing? Think of all the A, B, C, D etc that he will need to get his hands onto ... and maybe DD too? Bad joke ...

    And you have also got a good point, Chinese are usually very tolerant of anyone who does not look like Chinese ... but not people like me, who are Chinese but does not speak Chinese ... hahaha ...

    Mathew, allow me to repeat, go read the thread ... and I mean really read it ... if you cannot see what you need to see, come back to see me ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    OK Mathew, in case you have not read the "Background Noise" thread yet, or perhaps dont know what I was talking about, I have added some comments this morning, please read it at your own leisure, and if you have any question, we will discuss it over there ... cheers ...

    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000000739

  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    where was his wife the other day? she might have turned into the ex..........probably.
  • Martin
    Martin wrote:
    i want to bring a pepsi to my wife...crazy drunk ass
  • LL
    LL wrote:
    大家别喷我, 我怎么觉得他长的有点像刘青云呢 哈哈哈哈哈
  • Christopher Handeland
    it shows the helplessness of human beings that sometimes they cant just control thenselves....its a pity
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    good on him, people should get get hammered and cause trouble more often!!
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    wow seems there are many stupid foreigners around. haha
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    go to original article for some 排外fun!
    洋垃圾!
    哈哈哈
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Damn that guy is an idiot!!!! American police would have probably kicked his ass... Those police officers showed a lot of patience. Hmmmm What an idiot.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Guessing ...

    Ans: they would not have been so well behaved, esp when there is no camera ... did anyone here hear about the deaths?

    Ans: probably just laugh like hell ...

    ...but then I am not a local ...
  • wrote:
    莫名,

    “And back to the topic at hand, I guess the point is that most Chinese people are unreasonably tolerant of us FOB douchebags? Very true. Thank you Chinese for being such good hosts!”

    Because most Chinese are stupid and ignorant.
    Trashes should be ousted out of China.

    Chinese should learn the courage of Black people in U.S. beating those white trash.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    -Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete! -

    nooo sun, don´t follow the dark side!!!
  • wrote:
    (潇然) Adolfo Secades,

    You will not expect dark side from Chinese because of their rooted stupidity and ignorance, if you can stay China longer than 10 years, you can understand what I said.

    I met young white from U.S. talking about the black violence, so what? those white are scared and respect the black violence, the same happened in Europe by the power from Muslim, that's human nature; do not talking some nonsense to me, because I am Chinese if i am discriminated by others, no one speak for me, because they thought you are weak.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    just a 酒鬼
    there are 酒鬼s everywhere!
    if he was chinese ,would people still be so excited about it?
    all helpless bored people
    they are not better than the 酒鬼,IMO
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    respect??? i don´t think this, violence+fear and the people sell their souls to the goverment looking protection,

    fear and the people do and choose stupid things

    subir imagenes
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    看上去就是一个失意的人,被当笑话观看;饮酒过度,成年人还这么没有自控能力,又是另一个失败。
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    haha, that drunk guy is an idiot, but its really nothing special. I disagree with most of the article though, guy who wrote that is a total faggot. Especially the self-victimising last line. what a faggot
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... the sole reason someone shot (and/or posted) this video online, was because this guy is a foreigner, otherwise, most people would just have ignored it ... and the reason the police seemed nice, it was probably because the "drunken master" is a foreigner, and that the police knows that he was being filmed ...

    So ...

    Controversial? A bit hard to tell ... Funny? yes, but I'd bet most of us would have seen this in our school days ... Could this actually be an act? Maybe ...

    Just enjoy the show ...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    why do u say a "white man" instead of a "man", or a "foreign man"?
  • wrote:
    Jag,

    "There are many Chinese who come to my country and cause problems but let's not generalize and regress."
    So how many Chinese in U.K.? If most of them are your citizens, it is not a problem of China. Actually, more Muslim in U.K. than any other peoples and cause troubles for your country, but is it not political correct to talk about it.

    I just responded to what 莫名 said and not bring race topics into this thread. "unreasonably tolerant of us FOB douchebags" is absolutely true in China.

    As for the video, it is just a comedy, lots of people saw a drunk man in the street, not special, it is common for Chinese police to treat drunk man and family affair like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (潇然) Adolfo Secades,

    "respect??? i don´t think this, violence+fear and the people sell their souls to the goverment looking protection"

    Yes, kind people will have the same view with you, but kind people can not speak louder and let others to know their soul.

    As for Bush, is he different form other American Presidents or leaders in EU? He just did what others will do, it is stupid to think it is Bush's sole responsibility but to expect Obama is different. You can know more than 50% people in U.S. support any war against other countries.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I love drunk guys! I'll pretend drunk and talk with him more drunky if I were a bystander that time: get drunk with him if he's kind, or knock him out if he treat me bad, ahahaha
  • Ajantha Manohar
    yeah, for me is a problem, only two shoots of tequila and i lost the controll, later i can not remember nothing, i wake up in strange homes surrounded of unkown people :/
  • Marte Joahansen
    hehe...this is nice...i'ld rather puff-puff-pass..instead of indulging in alcohol.

    his grandchildren would live to see this clip.

    a face palm would have induced normalcy to his autonomic nervous system

    if only i was the corp he pushed.

    Clev.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc