Discussion » Beijing Life » Relocation in Beijing

• Zoe
    Zoe wrote:
    Relocation in Beijing- with no charge from the renters.

Please write me messages.
  • Zoe
    Zoe wrote:
    Some one asked the question: what Zoe meant exactly by 'relocation', and what if he's already in Beijing. The answer is:

Yes it will be better that you are already in Beijing in most of the cases- When you are here as a foreign citizen, you might need information consulting, as well as some on-site service, for example real estate renting- residential, office, long term, short term.

The case of real estate renting, is i meant by 'relocation'.

We endeavour to provide to the foreign citizen the consulting and on-site service as a professional company. In terms of the Real Estate Renting (relocation), we don't charge for any service fee.

We also take care of visa issues for foreign citizens, as well as helping foreign companies on setting up.

All in all, we are helping you out with all necessary information you might need in Beijing, even if it's not related to our core business- we would still be glad to provide you with information, and help you connect with the right place/organization without charging.

If there's anything that i could help you with, please let me know.
  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:
    There are already 100 other established companies who do the same business. Do you have the connections to get a Z-Visa fpr example? I doubt that...
  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Seems she does not... :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I do have one question ... Zoe, what kind of apartments (condition, price range, location, facility) can you find?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.