Discussion » All non BJ languages » Your experiences in ESL in Beijing

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    I don't know how many of you are actually teaching here however, I suspect it is quite of few of you.

In my experiences, I have found many of these companies/recruiters are total cheats and liars. Not only do they BOHICA(bend you over here it comes again) but, they tag on some big fees to their clients.

What I want to do here is have you guys list the schools you have worked for and tell us what you think of them.

Especially bad ones!! We need to protect each other from the people who are ripping of clients and us!

dont go there. they don't give a rats ass about their students or teachers.

TOTORO wrote:
    johnson is an idiot. After he lied to me i was about to beat his ass up, and i just push him against the wall: he s just a a fag.
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    you actually saw him? there are many people who want to know what he looks like.
    we are ready to smash him.
    TOTORO wrote:
    astaroth im not sure anymore that the scum i ve pushed against a wall was the same guy, but i ve found already 2 more threads on the beijinger about this guy.

I came back from shanghai last year after almost 8 years of absence and i ve found that beijing is the same: full of cheap wanna-learn-english bitches and cheaters.

well...what about to gather us and go straight to this sucker?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I never gave Johnson or his cronies the opportunity to rip me off, but they did waste my time with a shitty group interview.

They don't really know who I am, so if you guys want to use me as bait to lure him out, I could help. I'd like to see this guy run out of town on a rail.
    TOTORO wrote:
    i call him, u just be ready to get of and start to push him, so just to make his pants wet, than some of us just show his skills with the cam and that was folk!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i was chased by a lady at LEAP because i did not have the skin she wanted. Hahahha. I drove off back to the jungles of Kingston, then mother Africa for a pilgrimage to Ethiopia the home of Rastafarian ism.

Hail Emperor Selasi

Jah bless.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... this sounds like fun, but what is this all about? Can I help? ... I can play as a Australian Asian who speaks not a word of Chinese ...

Chrjis ... "full of cheap wanna-learn-english bitches and cheaters" ... hahahaha ... where? where?

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Is it possible to invite these rouges to WLIB gathering and we squeeze their ......... oh, 叮噹叔叔 finish that for me bro.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    How did you know such music man. I hate the metal played all time in clubs here.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I just ran a search on the web and found the link ... :)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Tango, same line up of songs.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.