Discussion » Sports & Activities » Millan Vs Barcelona

• COOL 凉快
    COOL 凉快 wrote:
    Make Your prediction. I believe one of these two is taking the trophy. My bet is on Millan. It is going to put up a real shocking show at the Camp Nou.

What do you think?
  • Hariwan Zebari
    I'll bet on Milan too ...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    BarÇa !!! they will break up the italian lock

un crit valent
    tenim un nom
    el sap tothom

Barça!, Barça!, Baaaarça!!!!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Barcelona.....my Final prediction Bayern Munich is taking the CL
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    So far, Millan 3, Barca,1 and Bayern 1. Ok lets roll.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no Barcelona Vs Milan, I go for Barca but for the final which will be between Barca and Bayern i go for Bayern
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    And here goes Morinho

Where is the problem for the strongest side in the world to come back from 3-1 down? Let us remember this is not a war, it is a football match.

“It is a dream for me, for Inter and the fans, so I hope to give my little contribution to help those who have not yet won the Champions League.

“It has been a long and difficult journey, but I told my players to follow a dream, not an obsession. However, for Barcelona it’s absolutely an obsession, which is not as pure as a dream.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    ¨[...]for Barcelona it’s absolutely an obsession, which is not as pure as a dream¨

Nothing great has done without passion,
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    The squad
    Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Milito, Márquez, Abidal, Maxwell, Fontàs, Puyol, Chygrynskiy, Iniesta, Thiago, Busquets, Touré, Keita, Xavi, Jeffren, Pedro, Ibrahimovic, Messi, Bojan and Henry.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Goalkeeper: 1.Francesco Toldo12.Soares de Espindola Julio Cesar21.Paolo Orlandoni51.Vid Belec Defender: 2.Ivan Cordoba4.Javier Zanetti6.Ferreira Lucio13.Douglas Sisenando Maicon23.Marco Materazzi25.Walter Samuel26.Cristian Chivu29.Giulio Donati39.Davide Santon Midfielder: 5.Dejan Stankovic7.Ricardo Quaresma8.Thiago Motta10.Wesley Sneijder11.Sulley Muntari15.Rene Krhin17.Mcdonald Mariga19.Esteban Matias Cambiasso20.Joel Chukwuma Obi28.Alan Stevanovic44.Sebastian Carlsen48.Lorenzo Crisetig Striker: 9.Samuel Eto'o22.Diego Alberto Milito27.Goran Pandev31.Denis Alibec45.Mario Balotelli49.Mattia Destro89.Marko Arnautovic
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    You can make your teams now for a good bet.
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    BARCA.
    BARCA.
    BARCA.
  • Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:
    I M ITALIAN AND MILAN IS MY FAVORITE TEAM SO MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN forever and ever
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Its gona be a tough 1 to predict, Barcelona are not gona give up,they will be willing to fight. Gona be an interesting match
  • KIANU.Lee
    KIANU.Lee wrote:
    huh..no doubt barcel..!!
    kidding me COOL ? ^^
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    yeh but they need to win by 3 goals!!!! you think thats possible????
  • KIANU.Lee
    KIANU.Lee wrote:
    HEY 3GOALS? should see vs ARSENAL ..
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Cool: I am a Liverpool Supporter and I have seen my team coming from 3-0 behind to win the champions league.....so dont be supprised
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    At Mathew
    The next time you faced the same Millan what happened?
    Barca can whip 3 past any team, but not a Morinho ugly defensive style that they are going to play. And above all that, rest assured, Millan is scoring the first goal at Camp Nou. Doego Milito.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    Barcelona Rocks!!!

@Mathew Abisai, Im a KOP tooo
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Liverpool are wank
  • Beathe Kristin Jakobsen
    I'd just love to see barcelona showing us something miraculous !
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    the miracle is incoming
  • Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:
    but i would like to be specific....the team is INTER from milan not AC MILAN....i m italian so for these match of course i would like that an ITALIAN team in final but in my heart it s AC MILAN....the big rival of INTER in our soccer history :)))))))))))))))))))
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    MU are scum!!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    My heart is for Guardiola !

Barcelona will win if they can be themselves! Tenemos que ser nosotros mismos!
    That's what he said and what I believe.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    italian teams dont win this compeetition
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    1-0 win Barça, but pass Inter :( buaaaa joder!! ostía puta!!
  • A豆腐
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    well, dont understand the words in 1st pic...

Barca will get trophy next year!!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think now i deserve some respect in this field. The first thread that asked about champs in Europe, i clearly stated why Inter would edge Barca. I clearly stated that Inter needs to play an ugly ball. That is what they did. Barca can score great goals against a team that plays open football. I also stated that they needed to suffocate the mid field with natural number 6 players, so they had Cambiaso for Messi just like i predicted, Chivu a center back was played in mid field and they had Motta another natural 6. The only link upfront was the Dutch man, but had instructions to play deep in his half, only to go forward when need be. Eto was played for the Nou Camp influence. Milito was almost a lone striker. To add salt to injury , destroyer Muntari was introduced. If you saw Euro 2000, Italy against Netherlands, you can tell that Italians are far comfortable with defending than attacking. They never get tired and do not run much. That is why their defenders like Malidini went up to almost 40 years playing. I assure you, Inter is taking the trophy.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Adolfo, Abiasai, Mad, Younous, Sally, st, Mike, hehheeeeeee, iiwoooooooo.

BIG UP TO YOUSEF, MR NWA, NUVOLA. AND ME YOUR COUCH. BIG UP MEN.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Told ya, Barca had no chance putting 3 past inter. Goodbye Barca
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    inter may win eventually...
    anyway, yesterday was not a creative game.
    and with no doubts, Barca lost several nice chance to change the ending
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    well hope that they fail in the finals :)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Mads, Mads , Mads, hehheeeee, you laugh me make.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Haha like I said before Liverpool are wank hahah they are out of the Europa league, I dont know why so many peole like them. Come on Fulham, I hope they win cup - majors underdogs
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    goodbye Liverpool!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.