Discussion » Nonsense » stupid questions, but need ur answers

• Sally
    Sally wrote:
    will u come to ur ex's birthday party, if he invited u?
    if u are not coming, will u send a greeting instead?? or make a phone call?
  • kö
    wrote:
    never````even i forgot he face```````~~
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    that's.....quite a answer....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I guess that depends on how your relationship is now? I'm guessing casual friends?
    If you guys are comfortable together, why not go. If things are awkward but you're trying to be friendly, send a card.
    If he cheated on you, send a hitman.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Right on 莫明, my brother from another mother.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    well, 莫名, the reason we broken up, was cuz of im going to leave this city... it was sad, we separated in this way... now im back in city only for 3 months, we back in touch...as friends.

so right now i dont know how to describe the my feeling to him nor our relationships...but i dont wanna people think we are back together, i cant handle another break up with him

i know its foolish obsessing with ur ex...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

It sounds like feelings are still there, and if you don't want to over-complicate things, I would suggest that a card is appropriate and that you minimize awkward situations until you no longer feel that they're awkward.

Of course, that's just my opinion, and no girl I've ever dated previously still talks to me. Hell, even the girl I'm currently dating doesn't talk to me!
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    yeah, u are right, i shall just send a card thing, it should be more simplistic!! i shall move on then!!!

lol, good luck with ur talking part with ur girlfriend
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    My birthday was last week. Why are you asking that now? ;-)
  • Inga Ginger
    Inga Ginger wrote:
    i had a situation like that...when i moved to China..
    i think you'd better call or send message..
    cause if you are back in touch so not to congratulate would be impolite, but at the same time to become more or less close again will be a torture
    if he already invited you try to find an excuse

that's my opinion, i would do like that. never know what the party may end with..besides..i'd better not meet his new girlfriend)))
    . wrote:
    I suggest you forget about it.
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Im agree with 莫名Depends on how u guys relationship goes on!!!
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ Inga, I think u could understand me well, unfortunately he is single now...so part of me cant stand the temptation...lol...and it will be surely coming up with tormento ...anyway, i shall make the decision, and keep some distance from him

@Saibo, i didnt received ur invitation at all, u heartless, lol :p
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    of course! even he is not bf now,but still friend!
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    you are right Alicia!

well, then i think i know what i want, i'll make my move~thanks u guys!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ah sorry Sally. But it's only one year until the next one ;)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.