Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Are you interested in the position "Int‘l sale m

• 刘海伶
    刘海伶 wrote:
    About us:
    China Int’l Commodity Trading Platform and China Exhibition & Service Center for SMEs (hereinafter referred to as “trading platform”) is established with the support of policies on market development, exchanges expansion, trade promotion and government-enterprise co-operation which are issued by Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China. Covering a variety of functions such as professional exhibition, remote trading, brand promotion and business service, the trading platform serves as an innovation model of service agency supported and leaded by government agencies and constructed by business associations, banks and enterprises. Moreover, Chinese and foreign industrial & commercial enterprises will benefit greatly from it. It is a trade promotion platform based on reputation and services.

Now I'd like to invite u to join us and develop together.If u are interesting in this position, pls add me in ur hotmail:helenhailing@hotmail.com.Thank u !
  • Sdf Sdfg
    Sdf Sdfg wrote:
    the position is int'l sale manager.
  • Pilotevan
    Pilotevan wrote:
    k, what do i have to do ?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.