Discussion » Nonsense » cinema is not bed!!!!!

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    in the cinema trying to watch a film but can't concentrate cos of the ppl having sex next to me and making sound effects like they're drinking soup! URGh. PISS OFF
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    loool i did same thing..but i jst typed text bk to my friend..lol
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    in the cinema trying to fuck but can't concentrate cos a girl is going to complain about it on the WLIB forum and I'm too embarrassed to get it up! URGh. brb soup
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    . thorstan..I jst read ur comment again.. well, i jst posted this topic in home..not in cinema. ..not funny...
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    Dando, if i see u having sex in cinema, i wouldnt be surprised.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    poster, dont be a turd in the punchbowl.
    isn't great to be beside the flame of libido? haha
    u will relish the moment as u age
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    vancall. i jst didnt like that happened in cinema n' during a film
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'd be surprised if you saw me having sex in the cinema. I typically wear all black and sit in the back row.

BROTIP: The flashback sequence of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is perhaps the best time to initiate a covert sexual act.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Stupid question time ... cinema is supposed to show a film, right? Do they sell cars too? or perhaps furnitures?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Re-phrase stupid question ... does it mean that MengMeng is OK with people having sex in McDonalds while she is having lunch?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    What you should do is follow the couple home, go into their house and lie in their bed watching a movie on your laptop. When they say “Hey! We want to sleep now! Why are you watching movies in our bed??” you can reply: “Well, you make fck in the cinema so now I watch movies in your bed!”

Culpae poenae par esto
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

buy a car, drive to 亮马桥, pay 100rmb to inter into the drive-in theater there, then shack your auto, give your girl a shocker when watching movie. World peace!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

shake, typo~

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Please forgive the poor couple for no money to buy an extra ticket, hahahaha
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    And some people they are doing in the taxi ... ...
  • くり
    くり wrote:
    i did it on a bus once...
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    Pomegranate, damn good idea!!!!!!
    **** wrote:
    i totally agree i do hate when you are watching a movie in theater and people are talking or moving dammit i hate that , they should stay home or stop talking
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Stupid question ... what movie were you (Meng Meng) watching at that time? were that couple (or maybe more couples around you) making you horny by any chance?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    DD, why are all your questions stupid today? Normally you're very humorous, Hahaha :-D

MengMeng, that's why they sell soda outside. It's not for drinking...
  • anita sønsterud
    shocked me !!!!is it true??oh my lady gaga
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ming, I dont recall ever saying anything intelligent nor humorous in this forum, maybe you have mistaken me with someone else?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Soup? Ahaha!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    That's the Uncle D I remember :-p
    Normally all your posts are prefaced by "hahaha", but today here they were all prefaecd by some form of "stupid question" :-D
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I am not sure about you, lately, I have found that I have lacked my sense of humor in the forum, though I still do OK in real life ... I never had much intelligence, so that's not really an issue ... any suggestion?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Back in form!

Maybe I'm just tired, but to avoid any confusion, I'm not saying your posts actually contained stupid questions, just that you called them all "stupid question", instead of laughing like normal.

I don't think you're the only one lacking the sense of humor in the forums these days though... I think I've even lost my sense of sarcasm (you know, my version of humor that no one else thinks is funny). Maybe it's us, or maybe everyone showing their true colors lately is really depressing.
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn
    that's...great...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it does help to know that at least I have one loyal fan here ...

My guess is that we are all getting very old, and also very sick and tired of arguing against the same group of people about race, race, and well, race ... why dont these guys ever give it a rest?
  • Saint - Spartacus
    the only film i feel strong and heavy with the sex scene is "the lovers" adapdation a novel from marguerite duras , or eles some feminist film ultra violent
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... it is not a bad movie... the leading man Liang Jia Hui is great and the girl (a French girl?) is very cute ... the sex scene of that movie is more on the sweet romantic side than being wild passionate ...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    av show
  • Undermoonlight
    ...Anyone here has ever tried to make out with a girl in the cinema?~~~It acutally feels really great...the tense, the blurry sound and images (as the air aournd you gets hotter and hotter)...Besides, those who make out in cinemas are usually not so close yet----more like high-school sweet hearts or having been dated for several times but still don't have the chance to make the qualititive "breakthrough"...so just give them some space, if that doesn't annoy you so much...however, if a real married couple have sex in the cinema, they must be sick...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.