Discussion » Sports & Activities » Who do you think will be the winners of each Europ

• Mike Cottrill
    Mike Cottrill wrote:
    English Premiership: Man Utd
    Spanish Liga: Barcelona
    Italy Serie A: Inter Milan
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    BARCA all the way.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    Barcelona!!!!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    PREMIERSHIP OBVIOUSLY NOT MY ARSENAL,= CHELSEA
    SPANISH, SURPRISINGLY =MADRID
    SERIE A = INTERMILAN
    FRENCH LEAGUE =OLYMPIC DE MASIELE
    BUDESLIGA =BEYERN MUNCHIN
    SUPER LIGA =BUSSASPOR
    EUROPA = LIVERPOOL
    DUTCH LEAGUE =AJAX

CHINESE LEAGUE = BEIJING GOAN HEHHEEEE

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    GUARDIOLA WINS ALL!
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ Cool, so glad to see u mentioned LFC!!
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    1) Chelsea
    2) FC Barca
    3) As Rome
    4) Marseille
    5) Bayern Munich

Champions League= Lyon
    World Cup 2010 = France or Brazil
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    ye ye triplete again !!!

Tot el camp
    es un clam
    som la gent Blau Grana
    Tan se val d'on venim
    Si del sud o del nord
    ara estem d'acord
    estem d'acord
    una bandera ens agermana.
    Blau Grana al vent
    un crit valent
    tenim un nom
    el sap tothom

Barça!, Barça!, Baaaarça!!!!

as chorus, the laments of R.Madrid hua hua
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    OHHH, I FORGOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE I BELIEVE MORINHO IS GOING TO LIFT THE TROPHY. I SEE HIM FIELDING 4 NATURAL NO 6 PLAYERS TO SUFFOCATE THE MID FIELD AND SUPPLY TO THE FRONT. HOHOHOHH, SULAY MUNTARI, DEJAN STANKOVIC, ARGENTINE CAMBIASO AND THE DUTCH PIVOT TO LINK UP FRONT MAYBE. HEHEHE, ARGENTINE MILITO UPFRONT WITH BALOTELI AND GORAN PANDEV.
    BACK LINE, OBVIOUSLY, MAICON, ARGENTINE OLD HORSE WALTER, ROMANIAN CHRISTIAN CHIVU NAD JAVIER NANETI.
    BARCA GONE. CAN NOT SCORE 4 PAST INTER AT NOU CAMP, WITHOUT INTER SCORING AT LEAST TWO. HEHHEE
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Cool i think u could be a good coach haha
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    MAN, YOU LOOK AT PLAYER TO PLAYER AND KNOW WHO TO FIELD. DEJAN AND MUNTARI ARE REAL CRACKERS THAT CAN SPOIL A GOOD FLOW OF THE MATCH. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO BARCA. WITH MESSI, WELL ZANETI BEING OLD WILL FIND IT HARD, BUT ESTEBAN CAMBIASO WILL HELP OUT. AS FOR INTER LINK TO THE FRONT, THEY CAN EVEN AFFORD TO PLAY ONE STRIKER AND HAVE THE DUTCH PIVOT WORK OUT HIS MAGIC. BARCA HAS A PROBLEM OF LEAVING TOURE ON THE BENCH AND PLAY SAGIO BUSQUEST. TOURE SITS WELL TO DEFEND OLD MAN PUYAL. BUSQUETS TRAVELS ALOT UP FRONT, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT PUYOL HAS ALWAYS GOT CARDS WHEN PLAYING WITH BUSQUETS. THEY MADE A BLUNDER OF SELLING THIAGO MOTTA WHO WAS A GOOD SIX FOR THEM. I THINK THE MAN FROM SEVILE DOES NOT HELP BARCA MUCH. HENRY IS PAST HIS BEST. IBRAHIMOVIC IS GOOD BUT RARELY DOES HE READ MOVES FROM THE MID FIELD.

COACHES CAN SELL PLAYERS FROM ANY DEPARTMENT, BUT A NUMBER SIX IS SO IMPORTANT YET THEY ARE VERY FEW. THAT IS WHY MILAN SOMETIME BACK BEAT MAN U. THEY HAD GENARO TO COUNTER RONALDO, MASSIMO AMBROSINI IS TYPICALLY NO 6 BUT DISGUISED AT THE WING, PIRLO AND CLEARANCE SEADOFF. THAT WAS ENOUGH TO KILL MAN U. PIRLO PLAYS 8 BUT HE IS A 6 TOO. SO THEY LEFT SEADOFF TO LINK UP FRON MOSTLY.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    without suffering, no glory, 2-0? is possible, they will do ;) they are motivated, can you imagine Barça wining the final of champions league in the own home of his enemy, R.Madrid, in Santiago Bernabeu??? so delicious!!!!!
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Liverpool are shit they have no chance of winning Europa!
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Fuck, Lyon played like shit. They'd better do something, the match was boring as hell.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

UK: MU Spain: Bacerona Italy: Inter Champions league: Inter (I wish Bacerona win actually…) others: don't care China: Beijing Guoan…

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.