Discussion » Nonsense » give me some adiveces

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    should i go the party or not?
    here is the thing, i knew A and B last week , last night A called and told me that B was hosting a party tonight , and then A asked me if i wanted to go the party.

the way i see it..........how could i go ? i was not invited by the one who has the treat.

or am i wrong?

now i need ur advices.
  • Børge Notkevich
    what sort of party is it? and what is your relationship with A and B?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    um...........u are right........a party is not exactly, probably go to a restaurant

and according to one of my friends, B was trying to be a matchmaker, u know , A and i ,two of us are single.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and be hurry cause i have to know it before 1:00 pm
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    why dont u go there, its a good opportuinity to meet ppl if u dont mind that way to find ur mr right, haha, anyway, its nothing wrong for u
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

If not invited by the host, probably not a good idea to crash the party (dinner) because you know the host "B"...

Interestingly ... "A" invites you, and the host "B" is trying to match the two of you, that seems to me that "B" had given "A" the OK to bring you as a date ...

So, the question is whether you want to give "A" a chance to develop a relationship ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    that is where the weird part is, i mean will u choose other`s party to be the place of dating someone?
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    then host a party for dating by urself...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    or in what case will u pay the bill for others dating?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Stop thinking so much and just go. What's the worst that can happen? Besides if B is trying to set you up with A, then he'll probably be happy to see you there.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... though I dont see anything weird about it, I am not the person in question ... I dont think anyone could and should answer whether you should go, because it is about how attracted are you to this "A" character ...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    do u suspect B's intention?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    not to mention i could feel that the A even kissed the Bs ass during the party in which i met them.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    disgusting
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Amber, if you want to talk in private, feel free to reply me via guestbook ...

About this "A even kissed the Bs ass" ... it seems that there is more to it than just match-making ... A works for B? or B is the client or something?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    "If not invited by the host, probably not a good idea to crash the party (dinner) because you know the host "B""

that is one reason i have been hesitaing.
    anyone else could give me some more idea about it?
  • Børge Notkevich
    Well if you like A then go, don't care about what others think. Take a chance :)
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i just could not figure out why B has to pay for others date, especially he is the one who is flattered.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i understand where uare coming from , what i pay attention to is B, i do not think A and i have a interest in each other.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    so now the point is who was inviting me.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    ok i got it, i will ask it if one of them call me again before tonight. if not then let it go.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    do u agree? or am i stupid to have the idea of asking the question?
  • Børge Notkevich
    so right now you like B and not A?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Amber, so you dont know either of them? Well, I think that's settled, right?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i know neither of them...........as i said, i only saw them once.................

so should i go party when i was invited by someone who dose not have the treat?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    free food, just go....and forget about the rest....u are gonna eat and have a good time wit the,....u can put on a fake mask for the one that is not your friennd.....or just for them so that the atmosphere feels so mutual
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Do not bother yourself, just come to me C. In the jungle, it is free entry and exit.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    just go. dont over think things
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    this is totally ridiculous and a bad rep for our gender.
    if you want to go then go.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Mads
    It is like you even want to kick her! hehheee Does it show that women are always indifferent of their feelings? OOOpppppps
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mads ... it's not the first time that someone asked for "help" about this in this forum, and it wont be the last time either ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    this is totally ridiculous and a bad rep for our gender....if you want to go then go

wow ........like u know everything ............i wonder how u learn about this kind of experience ? like people always say about practice and perfect?

well............"if u want to go then go"?.............any self respect is left of ur social life?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Amber, calm down ... as much as you have the right to ask for help, she has the right to say what she wanted to say ...

So, have you decided what to do tomorrow? I am curious ... hahaha ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    uhhhh i am not really asking ...........it is ridiculous to ask if u have got a self respect when u never know what it is.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    she has the right to say what she wanted to say ...

so u and i , have the same right...............

u have her back........that is opposite the advice u gave to me btw.............
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

huh? opposite? in which way?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    did i really just say "give me some adiveces".........adiveces...........haaaaaaa
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... yes you did ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    anyway...........we live in thw world.............some rules we choose to obey for showing what kind person u want to be.........and i do what i want to do usually, but not everything.....like ...........mind if i wnat to kill u?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you will need to take a number and then wait in the queue if you want to that ... and it is a very long queue ...
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    didnt mean to offend you.
    all im saying is that maybe you are over thinking it too much.
    if you like A and B was trying to be the matchmaker than let A take you to the party/restaraunt
    if you just feel really uncomfortable about going because B didnt invite you themselve, then tell A that. you never know the reason. maybe B told A to invite you, there are a number of possibilities.
    sometimes its better just to say something about it, then to over think it because usually that only leads to thinking of negative reasons and such. do you see what i mean? i highly doubt that B intentionally did not invite you. so if you want to go, and A invited you to go, then you were invited to the party. be confident and go to the party with A, seeing that you are both single and im assuming you want to go.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.