Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Graphic Designer / Artist for a mobile app develop

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I'm looking for a talented artist / designer to join my team!

This is us: www.morodogroup.com / www.mo-call.com

I need a web graphic designer with a natural creative flair who can create outstanding artwork for websites and also design beautiful looking layouts. You will also be creating marketing materials including adverts, booklets, leaflets, banners adverts,animations, mobile intefaces and general stock art.

You need to be profficient in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Flash - strong action script skills will be very beneficial. Video editing skills would also be a massive bonus. Knowledge of HTML/CSS also beneficial.

In return, you'll be working on a small, hardworking team who take great pride in their work. You'll be working in a Chinese / English / Australian work environment with people from different nationalities.

Salary is flexible and negotiable.

Thing you might be right for the job?

Send an email including your CV, Covering letter and links to your work to richard.oconnell@morodo.hk

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    We have it all :-) But I'm guessing you want people in-house? Let me know otherwise :-)
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Ole, just in house I'm afraid!

Send me details of freelance rates though because we may need some work doing until I can fill this position.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    have it all too....will send u my details
  • Albulena Imeri
    Design web site for mobile phone or just a regular one? I know some iPhone, Android ppl.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    This is not a Web Design position exactly - its for art and graphics.

You'll need to be able to create mockups of what a final page will look like but all the HTML and coding will be done by the Web Designer and our Web Development team.

In answer to your question though - yes there will be some iPhone and Android sites needed but we have a web designer for that. In therms of Android and iPhone, the Graphic Designer I'm looking for will be involved in creating the design of interfaces and in app graphics for some of our applications.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Any takers?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.