Discussion » Nonsense » what if u dont like ur roommate

• Sally
    Sally wrote:
    I've got this roommate, actually she is okay, just a little bit loud...but the most i dont like is her boyfriend...a stupid inglorious fat turkish..(no offense for turish ppl). I really hope she could be wise and dump him!!!
  • Simen Wangberg
    A stupid, inglorious fat Turk? Shit, you should probably just kill her straight away.
  • June Minde
    June Minde wrote:
    my friend dont like his roommate and beat him up so hard !
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Well ignore them then get away from then as soon as u can.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    if he leaves his underwear at your place rub some crushed pepper in the crotch
  • patrick or 潘云迪
    ouch kodi thats seriously bad mojo going there 阿弥陀佛。。阿弥陀佛。
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    哭给他们看 笑死他们
  • Cuteangelalice
    so bad ~
    But I'm super Lucky ~ my ROOMMATE is Super ,,,,super........ajajaja...super nice guy~ funny , friendly , cute , and handsome~ whom wanna meet him, let me know lol.....:)
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Get a worst boyfriend.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ mistakenforstars, sounds not bad idea....but i'll kill him not her....just im not that violent...lol

@Jenny, there is no problems that they likes each other for me, just he is such a jackass, he flirts with any girls, even she was there!!!! and he annoys me times to times...

@Harris, i admire ur friend, i wish i could have more muscles!!!

@Rose, i do think about apply another block...stay away from those 2 ppl

@Kodi, Brilliant!!!! i shall find if there any underwear of him...but that would be pretty disgusting ...pick up that fatass's underwear....

@Min, 不能哭,哭了就示弱了

@cuteanglealice, yup, u are a lucky girl

@Aurélien, why am i doing that to myself???
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I like Aurélien's idea. Hire a professional slob to pretend to be your boyfriend.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ Dando, that is mean....
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    1. Go to Sanlitun at night
    2. Date one of the annoying dealer there
    3. Tell him that he'll get everything he wants from you if he helps u get rid of the Turkish
    4. ?????????
    5. No more annoying roomie's bf!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    And he can make chocolate cake...hahahaha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i see a bunch of dirty minded people here...why dont u just talk to your roommate in a very mature way u guys are adults now and u can create an environment that fits both of u understanding one another. and the bf is not an animal that doesnt have common sense..the three of u can sit down and just discuss this issue as educated people.....i am sure u will come to an agreement where both parties wont feel ofended and its gonna go away....of course not completely cos everyone is still gonna be asking who does she think she is? but if u can all talk to each other to set the pride aside just for the sake of the fact that u 2 live together thats gonna somehow help.....when u talk to her...also talk about a few things that she might not like about you and atleast promise her that u will work hard to be more pleasable to her by doing a few things she wants u to do or probably how she wants u to be....something like try to be a bit less sensitive over somethings that are not really important.....but all in all I think its best if u talk to her
  • Tonje Oliversen
    But where's the fun then?
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ Aurélien , it goes too far....just not worth, dont u think so??

@Mathew, well, u got ur point. and im sorry i did for get to mention that they are both turkish....very loud ppl...it kinda hard for us to understand each well. and that bf he is such a impossible person!!!!! but i think it's time to speak out!!

@ Astaroth, yup, im doing the application for new block now...hope there have some empty blocks left
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Ooh, can I volunteer for the role of worse boyfriend? I'm a terrible boyfriend!
  • 爱米粒Emily
    Move in with me.
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ 莫明, that's a very kind offer, lmao

@Emily, thank u, that's very sweet of u
  • №❶ Passioη
    "Inglorious Bastardos" indeed hehe... If I may ask, how did you end up with them? Ok, back to the solution:

Solution 1: Simply set their room on fire, of course "by accident", they will relocate

Solution 2: I believe you have 2 arms and 2 legs... All you need is a tool. An axe would be preferred but in absence of good muscles, get a bow and 2 arrows (1 for each) ...Next time he comes around, remember this Idiom : 百步穿杨

Solution 3: Poison their food with sulfur acid (of course by accident)... sulphur works on the voice box, it will force them to keep their voices down if they're still alive...

Solution 4: Hire me to do some civilised damage... trust me only a warning will put your house in order...

Nothing I hate more than something bothering Sally
  • wrote:
    №❶ Passioη,

You always have surprising answers to troubles met by girls.
    You are intimate friend for woman, haha
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA I was only kidding about the pepper, but it is a way to get rid of him if you keep doing it consistently. You could just talk to him and see if you can work something out. He may be a reasonable man and able to tone down his obnoxiousness when visiting your home. If he can't then there is always crushed red pepper. Some people only understand action hehe.....
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    @ passion, lol, thanks, im very appreciated that u have such strong feeling for 'Sally'( i mean the name).

@Kodi, yup, communication always good. just i dont think he is a reasonable man, just impossible to talk with him....he is so loud and never take ur words serious, even u made it clear that u dont wanna him come to the block any more... i do wanna try the red paper way sometimes...lol
  • Katherine
    Katherine wrote:
    i hate my roommate soooo much! wt u can do is just be mean to her, like wt im trying to be now...as mean as i can. thank god i have only 2 weeks left with her
    **** wrote:
    i got a dog and a cat! and they take care of my roomates for me, they don't even dare coming out of there room now!ahaha

sally u should get a small mean dog barking all the time and a cat too many people are allergic to cat
  • Simen Stensvoll
    close ur bedroom door and listen to loud music
    ignore them
  • Ms Jing
    Ms Jing wrote:
    girl, i got a similar prob like urs, the girl is fine, BUT her bf is a damn asshole, so stupid, but they stay more often at his place, so... but she likes to talk so much about him.. so, still annoying..
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:
    @Ms.Jing, how about doing the same thing with your bf, sort of PDA (public display of affection) or course indoors. especially while she is around, just start kissing him and cuddling him in the living room or any other common room, the idea is to get her jealous and annoy her in return. I can assure you that she'll shut her mouth forever.
    If you don't have a bf, uhmm...get one.lol
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Easy,find another apartment for yourself only.
    Because normally it always bring yourself more or less problems or being annoying if you have a roomate,no matter how nice and friendly the roomate is.
    Have ur own space is always the best solution.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It is not the room mate with the problem, it is your money issue. Otherwise, you would have already found another apartment that you do not share with anyone.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    And i think you might be having a crush on the boyfriend himself. That makes you un easy. Would you be as honest to tell us about this?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.