Discussion » Nonsense » Between a girl and a boy, who is naturally think t

• Mr Brave
    Mr Brave wrote:
    i want to hear fro you guys , to tell me if the thinking rate of a boy and a girl is really different...of course i know, we all have our own different uniqueness in us... this is to be based on nature...." so naturally, a boy and a girl who is having a fast thinking rate and why"?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Are you seriously asking this question? Fastest thinking rate?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    boys of course more brain power... girls got smaller brains
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... someone has a death wish :)
  • Kristian Svoren
    Kodi, just answer the question according to yourself.....there are alot of things involved there...unless you dont understand what it means .....
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    The same ones who view women that way are also the same ones who get all surprised and butt-hurt and call out "racist" when they get rejected by the so-called inferior women.

Not talking about you Abisai. Not sure what kind of history you have here that everyone hates you, but as far as I can tell, you're cool by me hahaha
  • Kristian Svoren
    brother man, you are wrong!!! where did you get all this, i think you had a fake research"who told you that we men in Africa ,, we all think that, women are inferior to men??? can you please elaborate more about that? i would like to hear in more details...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... set up a ring, get the gloves ... who wants to place bets?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    @dd
    "Hahahaha ... someone has a death wish :)"

how luck he is, so far there has not been a female here,

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... yeah, that's strange ... otherwise, we will not need gloves, but a big pool of mud or jelly ...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Gloves? A ring? I am sure that would be fun! I was a marine boxer for two years (Undefeated) and studied 8 point defense with Thai fighting masters in Hawaii. Although, i now choose a more peaceful method of settling disputes. Get the beer and the Ganja and lets engage in discourse! No need for broken noses, black eyes, hurt pride, and winners remorse anymore.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.