Discussion » Dating & Romance » Love message

• COOL 凉快
    COOL 凉快 wrote:
    Hey, what is the most romantic letter or message you ever wrote or been written to?
    In my high school days, i used to write down lyrics of love songs and blend them with quotations from different books to write the most romantic letter to a girl. Many people write love sms even when they are not really in love, and actually planning to go out cheating on you. Have you ever written a love not or letter yourself?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Clearly from the posts that many men like to send on this website, their best attempt at romance is "wow you are so cute!"

Although one of my favorites was "You are amazing, you are so beautiful that it makes me want to vomit." (I'm pretty sure he meant that he wanted to vomit from being overwhelmed by her beauty, not because she nauseates him.)
  • wrote:
    No, I did not write one before.
    I am not a romantic guy like you.

Can you paste those letters you wrote to share with us?
  • wrote:
    "You are amazing, you are so beautiful that it makes me want to vomit."
    Why not it should be:
    "You are amazing, you are so beautiful that it makes me want to sleep with you."
  • wrote:
    "I call it as a poem♡"
    So you are a poet, haha
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    Many people write love sms even when they are not really in love, and actually planning to go out cheating on you.

to pull the stunt?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    THE WORD LOVE ENDS WITH AN "E", AND MY LOVE FOR YOU IS FOR "ETERNITY".
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    因为太爱你,所以我想让你知道:明天我就要结婚了......
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Min, what is that?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Years ago, my ex went to Mexico for 3 weeks and left me a series of numbered notes. I was to open one a day so it would be like she was talking to my every day. I thought that was pretty romantic.

Most romantic thing I've ever written? Probably an SMS saying, "I'm horny. Wanna come over?"
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    楼上的男人真如全天下的所有男人那般饥渴~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

小曼老师...你为什么这样说啊?
    . wrote:
    I guess love message works for girls all the time. That's why guys stop sending it after they've got you.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    well,,a man can lay on other woman's bed and sms to u said: i can't live whitout u,,,,love message, bad memory;.
  • Synne Syverstad
    em...share some I received~

at this cold cold night, in my small small room, I look at the bright bright stars, in the dark dark sky, and dream of ur sweet sweet smile, on ur cute cute face……good night

morning greetings dont only mean saying good morning, it has a silent message saying u r my first thought when I woke up……have a nice day

a ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn on ur face, a coup of coffee in ur hand and a message from me on ur mobile……good morning
  • Synne Syverstad
    of course, the most romantic one is always just three words, "I love u"
  • Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:
    in italy we have two kind of expression to say that u love some one: one is TI VOGLIO BENE that s means i love u but like when u say this to u re parents or friens the other is TI AMO and that s means i love u when u say this to u re boyfriend or girlfriend but when u re bf/gf say to u TI VOGLIO BENE is the most romantic things that he/she can say because it s means that is a kind of love that i goes beyond the simple relationship of couple it means that he/she loves u more than the other things....
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @Sparky七摩尔
    "morning greetings dont only mean saying good morning, it has a silent message saying u r my first thought when I woke up……"

感动的要哭了。
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    TI VOGLIO BENE, GOT IT. SO I HAVE TO FIND AN ITALIAN, OH GOD!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLY AMAZING.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    特别的爱给特别的你

我和这个论坛上的许多人有过争论,但几乎所有的人都能做到就事论事,之后事过境迁,大家依然是朋友。而唯有你,似乎对我的恨意却久久不能释怀。

真没有想到,我在论坛上针对你的极为有限的几个帖子,会给你带来如此大的影响,这是我始料未及的。

我也曾后悔,可能自己当时的态度有些过激,言论有些过火,所以对于你之后所发的那些针对我的帖子,我都没有做出任何的回应。可很明显我的善意并未得到你的理解,你反而变本加厉,甚至开始使用一些低级词汇来蓄意地攻击我。

一个男人,自应行事光明磊落,躲在暗处向别人乱箭齐发,又怎会从旁人之处得到应有的尊重。如果你不同意我的某些观点,烦请引用我的原文,之后写下你的不同意见。如果你只是一味毫无事实根据,任由自己的主观臆想,凭空猜测,选择性记忆,把我划入某一阵营,之后挥舞着你的爱国主义大棒,对我进行抨击,我只能觉得你很可怜。

如若你真的自信自己的观点能被别人认同、接受,自不必像祥林嫂那般喋喋不休。而你现在的所作所为,可能正是出于内心深处的不自信,总认为自己处于劣势,下风,才要在不同的情境中不断重复同样的观点,以期得到周围人的认同。

相信你读过的书,掌握的知识都远胜于我,而对于你的一些看法,虽听似偏激,但我基本上都很认同。对于祖国现状的种种理解,相信我们之间的共同看法远大于不同。可能人们总是习惯于夸大人与人之间的不同,所以才会出现今天你我之间的对立局面。

最后对于我过往的言论对你造成的伤害,我表示深深的歉意。也希望你能认真思索一下,自己的言行是否有不妥之处,谢谢!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I woke up today and you weren't here, so I thought of your sweet eyes and how your lips pout when you touch my face. This gave me a reason to smile. Thoughts of you filled my heart and I thought I would send you this message to let you know just how special you are. Wherever you are I want you to know you are loved. If one day you do not love me anymore I just want you to know I would rather jump from a jagged cliff rather than imprison someone as wonderful as you are. l hope we may grow together entwined like vines in the forest and sleep snuggled together like the blueberries beneath the snow in the winter. It is Spring now and all I can think of is you my beautiful may flower........
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

呵呵...我也来写一个发泄发泄...

刚认识的时候,我还真的以为你跟一般人不一样,又因为你们俩的工作和专业背景差不多,我还希望可以介绍你认识,甚至成为好朋友,让你可以学习到一些什么,但你对我的怀疑和不信任,确实让我觉得很难过...但,那也已经是一个月前的事了,今天你也应该已经找到你想要的朋友圈子,我也可以重新认识一些会信任我的朋友...

保重.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Dear Sally/Shally/Emily/Ruby/Beth/whoever:

Babe, we've been through hell and back. You've been there for me in my most difficult hours. Remember that time your cat jumped from the window and nearly scratched my eyeball out? When you held me hand as I was screaming in agony on that hospital gurney, all I could see past the mist of red blood gushing out of my eyes was the sweet look of concern on your face. I carry that scar with dignity and pride, and it reminds me of you every time I look at my deformed face in the mirror. Yes sweetheart, we've been through some hard times together.

But I'm writing to you now because I need to tell you something from the depths of my heart, schnookums. I love you, oh so very very much. But the spark just isn't there anymore. Don't feel bad though. It's not you, it's me. The things that I once found endearing and cute about you (the way your nose crinkles when you smile, the mole on your chin, the way you fall asleep while performing oral sex on me) now just make me want to retch my guts out. You're still the same person you always were, and that's the problem.

See, pookie, I've changed. I've matured. I realize now that you can never satisfy my ever growing and insatiable desires. I need a woman who isn't afraid of me. A woman who is always willing to try new things, to cross boundaries. Someone who doesn't have the words "hey, wrong hole!" in her vocabulary.

So I've got to move on. That's right, I'm leaving you, honeybuns. It's time for me to trade up to a newer model. But I'll always cherish our memories together. Like that time you told me you were bringing your hot friend Chris back for a three-way but neglected to mention that you were talking about Christopher instead of Christine. Or the time you told me that yogurt is a great lube for sex but neglected to mention that you only wanted to try that because of your yeast infection. It's been a long and difficult road, and I'm sorry that it has to end this way. I hope you find peace, happiness, and tranquility in your new life. You were a big part of my life and even though we must be apart now, I'll always think of you when I pass by the dairy isle at the local supermarkets.

With Love,

Jon Gu
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    there are always some group that have only been the receiveing end of breakup letters,...

again,"Many people write love sms even when they are not really in love, and actually planning to go out cheating on you"............ bastards would pull a stunt like that
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hello LIN XIAOMAN,
    Hope everything is fine with you. My days are becoming brighter and brighter each day i read a post from you sweetheart. Though it is really cold here in Beijing, your posts make me warm within. I do not have to wear many cloths to keep me warm since the day I started reading your posts. I sleep, and often awaken with that feeling of you besides me, but though i find out that you are not there, your posts always make me know that you will once be there and i will wake up one day and listen to your quiet breathing when you are sleeping. Whenever i look at those bright piercing eyes, on WLIB, i feel great joy within. They are bright that they could light up the night and birds would sing thinking it was day time. My heart was so empty awhile ago before started reading your posts, but now it is full of thick love for you my dear. My life is now on a bright course with you by my side. I feel like all the air around me is full of your name, Lin, it is full of your warmth and full of that great beauty. Even if the world came to an end Lin, i would be certified with myself by the fact that i met you. Life seems complete to me now. If you were a musical instrument Lin, i would play you all through and i would sing by your sound until no more.
    Baby, if we give our selves to each other, nothing can stop us go through all this. Let us defy the odds with unending love. Let us have something, this, that we shall tell our children, and show them what true love is. At times, like a little child, i feel like crying because of happiness.

I want you to open your heart and fill it with that determined love that makes all things possible. Let us start what probably others failed to do in love. Let us be an example of true love. Let us be an embodiment of love. Baby, let us exhibit that love that shines for ever, a love that is more than that of Romeo and Juliet. A love that is more than that of Jack and Rose in the Titanic. That love that is described in the songs of songs in the Bible. Let us blend it with the love of God our creator. For the Christian Bible says, "Dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4:7–8, NIV) Though we met here, i know our love comes from God Lin. You are the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys as talked about in the Bible. As the lily among thorns, so is my love for you Lin. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is you my beloved among the women of this earth. You are a white swan among black hawks.

Baby, i am writing a lot, i enjoy writing and quoting. Because we are apart, i can not say this with my mouth. Please let me spill what is on my heart for you.

Your Jungle King
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

呵呵...我好像是理解错误了...

问:这里是给留那些我们收到的,还是我们想写的?
  • Synne Syverstad
    @SaSa♣Matt Lanter
    这么激动啊~不过好像大家都觉得这个最好~
    相对比的是安妮宝贝的一段话:

某天如果我觉得不再爱你,就不会再感觉寂寞.
    早上醒来,出现在心理的第一个回忆,不是你的名字,也不是你与我分别之前的脸.
    而是窗外白杨树的清脆绿叶.在阳光下茂盛生长.
    在风中轻轻款摆.不知人间忧欢.

于是..我便也会觉得自己是静的

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    楼上的,我对你的敬仰之情,有如滔滔江水,绵绵不绝~。。。PS:这论坛上吃饱撑着的主,还真不少。
    叮当快来,帮我翻译下。
  • Synne Syverstad
    叮当叔叔,应该是写过的和收过的吧~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...小曼老师,你不是这么看得起我吧?都已经六点多了,差不多到做饭的时间了,你要我干这个,一会儿我晚了"交功课",会捱骂的...但我看是你,先给你做一个简单的吧?

COOL写的第一句...

My days are becoming brighter and brighter each day i read a post from you sweetheart.

能够看见你写(回)的帖,我的每一天就越来越灿烂...

给来一个超简单的翻译和总结...他喜欢你...这样可以吗?呵呵...将来你们俩派喜糖,不要忘了我啊...

• Synne Syverstad
    我怎么这么迷茫……
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Sparky??

我翻译的不对吗?那就真的不好意思了,呵呵呵...但我不是专业翻译,这里有很多写作和翻译高手,也许他们可以帮忙?
  • Synne Syverstad
    其实……我不知道你翻译的是哪一段……
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哦,呵呵,我也说了,我不专业翻译...做的不好...

COOL写的开头:

Hello LIN XIAOMAN,
    Hope everything is fine with you. My days are becoming brighter and brighter each day i read a post from you sweetheart.

我只是没有理会这两句:

Hello LIN XIAOMAN,
    Hope everything is fine with you.

所以由这一句开始了

My days are becoming brighter and brighter each day i read a post from you sweetheart.

明白?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    哈,楼主,连对着我这样的陌生人都能发情,估计这就是发情的最高境界。真是应了那句:Many people write love sms even when they are not really in love,。。。滥情的人这么多,怪不得love message 要变味。。
  • Synne Syverstad
    哦……介个样子啊……
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...吃饱饱,撑了,又来活动一下了,那么,小曼老师,你还要我继续翻译其它的吗?

我重复看了我刚才翻译的那句,其实不是做的很对,因为我遗漏了最后面的一个字,就是sweetheart ...还有becoming 也没有译上...

甜心,能够看见你写(回)的帖,我的每一天就变得越来越灿烂...

个人意见:一开始就"甜心",文笔还是比较通俗,一般英文不好的女孩可能会喜欢,但小曼老师的境界已经不是一般女孩,建议楼主多看古典名著
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I gotta check my SMS MSN Email histories then lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.